****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

We're hoping for a baby at the beginning of the year after having a September and December baby! Be nice to have the birthdays spread out too! :haha:

it would be very hard to time it though I think as some people take longer to conceive. I am just going to stick to my date I think and go with the flow :thumbup:

Providing my reversal goes well, we are going to start trying the first cycle that comes in November 2014, then hope to be due in August 2015 (or just after is fine), then I would have finished my Degree and be a qualified midwife :happydance:

Hi girls! I have been very broody this week! I think DH is too... he took the boys to get a haircut and he said he was telling the hairdresser we are going to try for a girl lol:haha:! And of course my four year old occasionally saying things like "I want another baby" or "I want there to be a baby in your belly again" makes it so hard sometimes:laugh2:!

I love hearing about everyones plans and things that are getting done during the wait! Hope all is well with everyone!:flower:

Aw that's lovely that your OH said that!

Started the new job role today :D

We are waiting to hear if oh needs one or two knee operations...if he needs two we wont be able to ttc for quite some time. I cant quite process that at the moment.

Thinking of you all xxx

Oh no, sorry to hear that :( fingers crossed its just the one!
xxx

Hey ladies, just wondering if I could join you all?

We're WTT at the moment and then hoping to start TTC #3 next Sept onwards. We had our DS in Feb this year and he's nearly 6 months and DD is 3 in Oct so would love a summer baby but will just go with whatever happens!

After DS was born I was immediately broody again (I think I was broody even during pregnancy :wacko: ) but DH has taken some convincing although he slowly seems to be coming round and starting to make reference to having a 3rd :happydance:

I've got a copper coil at the moment and still BF so AF hasn't shown since last year. I'm just assuming all will be ok again when the time comes (plus I need to decide when to have it out again, not sure how much it affects cycles etc).

Look forward to chatting!

Hi,it's me again.

My DH has also come around to the idea. Yesterday he asked DD whether she would like a little brother or a sister. DD is too small to know or care but he asked her anyway, lol. I think he's on board with trying next summer sometime. I'm hoping for an April, May, June baby because there are far too many winter babies. I'm not sure if I can handle the heat of July or August while heavily pregnant. If we don't get a spring baby perhaps we will go for Sept or Oct. I'll be pregnant during the summer but I won't be as huge. I guess I'll take what I can get but I do not want a Nov through Feb Baby. I won't be able to afford gifts for the poor thing.

I need to get into the doctors and get my cycles in order. The came back in May after I stopped breastfeeding and I'm still on the mini pill so I think it has me all messed up. I get a light/moderate Af every 2 weeks. It lasts from 3 to 6 days and once it was only one day:wacko: It's got me annoyed so I'm thinking of asking to be on a full hormone pill for about 6 months and then going off again to regulate my cycles naturally and try again after (because it took me 9 months to regulate last time I went off BC:dohh:).

I am trying to find the time to drop a few lbs so I can get healthy, de-stress, and lower my bp which isn't quite high but close for another pregnancy next year. It's hard finding the time with LO but I think I'll be able to get down to a reasonable weight by then. Hopefully at least in the 130-140 range.

I'm still taking a prenatal and trying to eat as healthy as I can....it's not going that great because with my lack of time and energy it's easier to just grab whatever. I'm still trying though so hopefully it starts working out for me. As DD is getting bigger she's a little less dependent so maybe I'll have some more time soon, hopefully?

I just thought I'd pop in and update...I hope the rest of you are well and welcome new comers.

Hope all is going well with your new role Lee!

Sorry sailorsgirl :(. Hope he will just need one.

Imsotired,that's about where I would like to be weight wise too. My goal is to get there by April because my Brother is getting married. Then I would just have to maintain until aug/sept!

Welcome Glitterandbug :wave:!

Hope all is going well with your new role Lee!

Sorry sailorsgirl :(. Hope he will just need one.

Imsotired,that's about where I would like to be weight wise too. My goal is to get there by April because my Brother is getting married. Then I would just have to maintain until aug/sept!

Welcome Glitterandbug :wave:!

I would like to be there by June because I'm in a wedding then. I know I can do it because I lost 30lbs in a little over 3 moths last year before falling pregnant. And I was bigger then so I have a little bit of a smaller goal this time. By maybe 10, 15 lbs? It's finding the time that is difficult...

Also I am a bit nervous about the lack of time I'll have with 2 LOs! How do you moms of more than one do it!?

Hi Ladies!! I havent posted for a long time but I just had to get this off my chest! So my BFF and I had our daughters a month apart last summer. I knew that her and her OH were going to try again in July/August of this year. She told me that they did start trying and I cant help but be SOOOOO jealous!! I know that we definitely cannot afford another baby right now and I only have 1 more year left with school and I will have my degree. We are planning on trying in the Spring, so less than a year away but I am soooo broody now!! Its all I can think about!

Hi Jaxvipe :wave:! This next 9 months will go by so fast and then it will be your turn!!

Imsotired, it does get really difficult finding the time to exercise and such with two little ones. Some day's I feel like they are enough exercise themselves lol! But I really want to lose weight and tone so that I can be a really nice weight for pregnancy. I had been working out and losing weight about 6 months ago or so, but I was getting home from work in the morning (after working 12 hr nightshift) and working out before DH and the boys woke up. It worked out great.... I just don't ever feel like I have the energy for it lol!

Imsotired, it does get really difficult finding the time to exercise and such with two little ones. Some day's I feel like they are enough exercise themselves lol! But I really want to lose weight and tone so that I can be a really nice weight for pregnancy. I had been working out and losing weight about 6 months ago or so, but I was getting home from work in the morning (after working 12 hr nightshift) and working out before DH and the boys woke up. It worked out great.... I just don't ever feel like I have the energy for it lol!

I'm thinking we are going to be finished having babies after we have #2 so I will be trying to lose weight afterward also but not for a future pregnancy...maybe for another wedding of something though. I'm just thinking it's going to be tough to do anything, especially keeping up with house work and keeping in shape.

You are one tough lady exercising after working a 12 hour shift and chasing after 2 LOs! I have one LO and no job and I'm exhausted! I am considering getting a job though as we are tight on money recently. That'll be another thing we have to work on before ttc.

I hope everyone is well!

Hi ladies :)
We moved into our new house last week... makes me feel broody, but we will most likely stick to our original plan. Less than a year to go!
Hope all is well with everyone!

Hi all :) I'm WTT until Nov/Dec 2014, but I'm crazy broody at the moment! I hope you can all keep my company and save me from gong mad for the next year! Haha x

Hi all :) I'm WTT until Nov/Dec 2014, but I'm crazy broody at the moment! I hope you can all keep my company and save me from gong mad for the next year! Haha x

welcome!! are you on any birth control? if so wil you be coming off it a bit earlier? I am thinking about 4 months before ttc to get cycles back to normal.

Welcome!!

Ladies, help me! Broodiness is overwhelming right now!!!

Hi all haven't posted for ages! My 2 best friends are having babies in the next 10 weeks making me broody!! I know I have to wait and when I put my sensible head on I don't want another just yet as Freya is still a baby and I want to enjoy her. BUT sometimes I really want another! Less than a year to go then we will ttc again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->