****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

welcome!! are you on any birth control? if so wil you be coming off it a bit earlier? I am thinking about 4 months before ttc to get cycles back to normal.

I'm currently on Levest (bc pills) and was on Microgynon before that, been taking bc pills for about 6 years.
I wasn't planning on coming off sooner, but will be taking folic acid a few months beforehand x

Hi everyone :flower:

I have just come off Implant BC & onto the pill for medical reasons. But am very Broody and WTT !

OH wants to wait another 6-12mo to be financially stable & move interstate.. But am struggling to not bring up the subject everyday!

I'm going crazy :dohh:

Hello everyone :flower:

I am a new mum to my #2....last week we decided we would like to try for #3 as from next May when #2 turns 1yr old :happydance:

Only problem is I hate waiting :haha:

We might have to move our date to 2015 :( I am just about to start a new job, then we have the wedding next summer. I want to have been in my job and settled for a while before having a baby but I don't know if I can cope with adding another year to our wait.

Welcome AussieChick and Kellyrae :wave: !

Babydino, that wouldn't be too bad :(. But couldn't you still try shortly after your wedding.... you would probably be pretty settled into your new job if you're starting soon!:hugs:

Has anyone watched "The Business of Being Born"? I watched it on netflix yesterday. Its pretty interesting!

Hi all! I would like to be added to the list :)

DH and I are both 26 and we will be hopefully meeting our last condition (which is buying a hosue) before TTC sometime this year. We may try in December this year but it will more than likely be next year. We have been waiting about 3 years now since the bug bit us (okay mainly me) and the waiting has been tough.

Has anyone watched "The Business of Being Born"? I watched it on netflix yesterday. Its pretty interesting!

I haven't seen it yet as I am saving it to watch when we do get our BFP. As much as DH has said that he wants to do what the doctors think is best for me (I am 5'1" and 100lbs, not a big gal at all so he is concerned that its going to be worst case scenario pregnancies), I think that this movie will change his mind (or at least help).

Teilana, I hope you don't mind me asking but what is your OH's issue with your weight? It seems perfect to me!

We've moved over to TTC/NTNP this cycle but if nothing happens then I think I will be happy WTT again. We've been talking about our wedding the last couple of days so I think it's better for us to wait - I can't believe I'm saying that but I'm not sure that I'm actually ready RIGHT NOW!

In other news for me; my thyroid levels are probably the best that they have ever been in my whole life; 0.36 and my ultrasound results came back all fine.

Lots of love ladies and hello to the newbies xxx

Teilana, I hope you don't mind me asking but what is your OH's issue with your weight? It seems perfect to me!

We've moved over to TTC/NTNP this cycle but if nothing happens then I think I will be happy WTT again. We've been talking about our wedding the last couple of days so I think it's better for us to wait - I can't believe I'm saying that but I'm not sure that I'm actually ready RIGHT NOW!

In other news for me; my thyroid levels are probably the best that they have ever been in my whole life; 0.36 and my ultrasound results came back all fine.

Rachie004, he doesn't have any issues with my weight at all. He is just concerned that because I am so petite that when we do get pregnant that I am going to have lots of complications and be put on bedrest etc especially towards the end. He would prefer to have a hospital birth but I am kind of pushing for home/birth center birth. There is one situation that I would agree with him on and thats if we end up having twins. They run on both sides of our family so we have been trying to wrap our heads around that one.

Rachie thats awesome about your thyroid!! I'm really excited to see if you get prego this cycle lol!

Teilana welcome :wave:! You are petite, but I've heard of my petite women that have perfectly healthy pregnancies!

Hello! :) Love this thread, I'm WTT for baby #2 until Summer 2014! And definitely babbling an brooding!
I have an 8 month old daughter and LOVE being a mom, but waiting until she's at least 18 month to try for #2 :)

Ah okay Teilana, I hope I didn't cause any offence, I read it the same way as someone saying I'm 5ft 1 and 200lbs because of all the extra complications being overweight can have so I was concerned that your OH thought you were really big? Obviously not, my mistake, sorry again. I can sympathise, my OH has mentioned in the past about me being so petite that he worries about me having problems. I would expect thought that because you're on the small side that your baby will be too or at least in proportion if that makes sense?

luvmyfam, thank you for the kind words again! It's exciting but terrifying, lol xx

Hello mummybear, welcome xx

Im 5ft2in and pretty petite, I only had to push 3 times and DD was out! So I dont know if size really matters that much. Our bodies are built to have babies :flower:

Hello! :) Love this thread, I'm WTT for baby #2 until Summer 2014! And definitely babbling an brooding!
I have an 8 month old daughter and LOVE being a mom, but waiting until she's at least 18 month to try for #2 :)

We also have an 8 month old daughter and will be ttc again next summer! Same here! Good luck!

Teilana tell DH you will be fine! That is really a good weight for you or even a tad underweight (but that all depends on your genetics and build really). I'd say you'd have less issues than an overweight person most likely and that's great. Best of luck! Hope you get your house!

Glad to hear your thyroid levels are so good! That's great news about your ultrasound too :).

And yay for ttc/ntnp, even if you're back in WTT after this cycle its still exciting!!!

Aw, thanks ever so much leebee, that is really lovely of you :)

I'm always eagerly awaiting news for you! xx

Thanks everyone :)

I have told him that everything should be fine (which is why I am leaning towards out of hospital birth). I think some of the reasons that he wants a hospital birth is that "its what you are supposed to do", lack of education about out of hospital births (he will be educated when our time comes though :haha:) and that his mom works in the NICU at the hospital that we would most likely deliver at if we were to go the hospital route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->