****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Urgh... It seems like everyone is extra broody at the moment. Lots of pregnant women everywhere at the moment.

However, weeks are absolutey flying by, can't believe my boss left nearlm two weeks ago. Job is going really well. Get my first pay packet on the 28th. Looking forward to sticking a bigger amount in the savings this month, as well as a little amount into the newly started baby fund :)

Oh my gosh Lee, definitely been more broody lately lol!! It's just so exciting seeing some of the girls we know in WTT getting prego or getting close to their TTC dates. I get really excited with you first time Mom's to be getting so close :)!!

I am sooo broody at the mo its ridiculous :wacko:. We are planning ttc in November next year at the earliest, but I am seriously wanting to bring it forward, in my head I know its completely ridiculous as I wont have finished my degree by the time baby comes, adn really dont think Id be able to complete my degree with a newborn, but the urge is overpowering :cry:

Broody beyond belief here too! :haha: it seems like everyone around me is expecting a baby once I decided to wait till after the wedding! I thought the planning of my wedding would more than make up for waiting but some how it doesn't! :dohh:

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one! Its so exciting when people who we've grown to know over the months/years have their turns and move on to TTC etc, but its also difficult at the same time, especially if they've been around the WTT boards for a while. I've been here since 2010, surely it must be my turn soon?!?

When are you waiting until? 10 months more waiting for me... Hope it goes quickly for us. I think once Christmas is out of the way, it will seem so much closer. :p

I currently don't have a date :( I'm waiting until January to bring it up with the OH as we'll be on holiday in Mexico, I'll have been in my new job role for 6 months, and by then we'll have a clear idea of how much we can save each month for the house fund, debt will be a lot smaller etc. So I'm hoping to have a proper talk with OH about when to come off bc, we'll be ntnp to keep things as normal as poss, I don't wanna go all baby crazy and put any pressure on OH. If my little waffly post makes sense?

Good :) I just dunno how to bring it up, dunno if I'm brave enough yet lol.

LeeBee, I was thinking about you while I was cleaning my shower :p

You and your chap have been together for 6 years, that is a long time! Your OH knows how much you want babies and I really hope he knows how important it is to you. I don't think you need to be brave about it, this is a natural progression in any relationship, especially if you've both said from the outset that you want children in the future - the only time I would be concerned is if you had both said that you didn't want children and one of you changed your mind but I don't think that is the case here. The latter happened with my ex but thankfully it wasn't that much of an issue because he was/is a complete tool :p

You've had lots going on recently with the move and the new job so I'd say it is probably wise to let the dust settle. Men can be strange creatures, I know my OH said only a couple of months ago that he only just felt like the dust settled on us buying our house and this week it will be a year since we've moved. I felt like the dust had settled after living here a couple of months and unpacking all of our stuff so I guess it's down to individual perspective.

Anyway, I kind of feel like this sounds like I'm telling you off which isn't my intention (and I hope it doesn't come over that way) but I don't think you're being at all unreasonable in wanting to talk about it with him. Give him a bit of advance notice that you want to have a serious talk about things, make a date, at least that will hopefully get him thinking about it?

I SO want good things for you, you seem like such a lovely warm hearted person that you totally deserve it :)

Lecture over, lol xxx

Rach. I love you. :haha:

That was very well worded. I don't know why you thought it seemed like a telling off, I didn't think it was scolding in any way. It was lovely.

I think perhaps over the Christmas period I'll let him know that whilst on holiday when everything is nice and relaxed that I'd like to talk about the future and where he's at. No pressure. No getting worked up. Just a nice chat :)

The fact that I am actually waiting to talk to him about it is a big thing for me, normally I just jump the gun and start babbling but I'm trying to be a lot more patient and understanding of our situation and reasons for waiting etc.

The first line of your message made me chuckle too, thinking about me whilst cleaning your shower haha. I think about the bnb girls at odd times too, my one is when cleaning out the cat litter!

In fact, can you post it in my journal please :) easier for me to read again then too.

I've just reposted to your journal. I'm so glad you didn't think I was telling you off. I'm so blunt and honest that things often aren't well received :p

I admire you for having the patience to wait, the wait to try and the wait to talk (or pester) about it. I'm forever taking my own little vow of baby talk silence but I usually last all of 3 days then I get on a 'wah, I want a baby' moo fest :blush: It's usually after seeing a baby at work or finding out that yet more people are pregnant etc. We've been talking about getting married the last few days and that has kind of distracted me a little.

I'm glad you think of bnb girls at odd times too. I think it's slightly strange how emotionally involved I seem to find myself with some posters because I want good things for them, I find myself hoping and praying for some people on here as much as I do for people in real life :blush:

I'm glad it isn't just me. I am surprised at how attached I've become to a load of people I've never met!

As for the patience thing, don't get me wrong I do have days where I mention kids or whatever. Like the other day there was somethin on the tv that riled me up and he asked what was wrong. I just said that it gets on my nerves that there are people out there like that when I'm sitting here patiently waiting to do things right and achieve the goals we've set and making sure we're financially secure and what not. He just laughs at my little outbursts :haha:

Oh dear..... I'm trying not to go into panic mode here, but just got off the phone with the boss and they're already talking about my next promotion to full contract manger in around a years time..... But in around a years time, possibly sooner. I want to be at least getting ready to start a family in a years time, this is all happening too fast! I know it could be a year away yet but that means more time to settle in to that new role and then I'd feel like I'd be letting them down by having a promotion and then buggering off to have a baby. If that makes sense?

Spoke to O H about this when I got in about this, and he had a look online and my company offer childcare vouchers instead of part of your wages which would help with costs when going back to work. He wants me to go back to work after mat leave is up, which I'm OK with, but I hate the thought of them being looked after by someone else all day so hopefully I would be able to work from home in the afternoons perhaps. ... But he actually looked online to see what offers my company had, I thought that was lovely. Not panicking now, OH has reassured me yet again :)

Hi eveyone, I'm currently a mother of 5 lovely boys and our beatiful angel (our girl) was born sleeping in 2011. I had a TL in 2007 after my 4th son was born, but in 2010 I had a TR. I got pregnant in Janurary 2011 and our daughter(our angel) was born sleeping at 20 weeks and 4 days. I concieved again in September/October of 2011 and we had our 5th boy our lovely rainbow baby was born on June 13, 2012. So we are going to ttc one more time for our last baby. We are WTT until July 2014(as long as everything falls into place, if not might have to wait longer). We are hoping to be blessed with our 2nd girl and I will be doing a few things to sway, but if we are blessed with another boy he will still be a blessing.

Hi eveyone, I'm currently a mother of 5 lovely boys and our beatiful angel (our girl) was born sleeping in 2011. I had a TL in 2007 after my 4th son was born, but in 2010 I had a TR. I got pregnant in Janurary 2011 and our daughter(our angel) was born sleeping at 20 weeks and 4 days. I concieved again in September/October of 2011 and we had our 5th boy our lovely rainbow baby was born on June 13, 2012. So we are going to ttc one more time for our last baby. We are WTT until July 2014(as long as everything falls into place, if not might have to wait longer). We are hoping to be blessed with our 2nd girl and I will be doing a few things to sway, but if we are blessed with another boy he will still be a blessing.

Welcome TTCbaby2011, another mum of a big family :thumbup:

Hope you get your second princess :flower: Id really like another boy rhis time, but like you say, either would be a blessing :cloud9::cloud9:

Rachie and Lee... I also think about and pray for people on BnB! I've always wondered if anyone else did the same! I sometimes talk to my DH about what is going on with people on BnB!:blush:

Lee I feel like everything is falling into place for you! That's so sweet that your OH looked up childcare at your workplace :). He definitely knows you have the baby bug, and it seems like he has it too!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->