****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Welcome TTCbaby2011 :wave:! I will probably be TTC in aug/sept 2014 and we are going to sway pink too!

TTCbaby2011 - Welcome! I'm sorry for your loss :( I hope you get your princess xx

Leebee, I think it's awesome that your OH looked at what your company offers for childcare, it's definately on the horizon for him :)

OH said he'd been looking at new cars while he had his for a service, he came home with details for a 3 door coupe. He quickly said it wouldn't be sensible or practical considering how fat and pregnant we're going to make me :) I love it when he says things like that <3

:hi: ttcbaby2011, so sorry for your loss. :hugs: 5 boys must keep you busy, i'd love to have 5+ kids but think my oh is only on board for 4 max but we'll see hey! :haha:

Love your oh's way with words rachie04. :haha:

I'm happy that my DH wasn't the only one who took a little convincing to ttc. It took me over a year to convince him to ttc our daughter and then birth control had my cycles all messed up so I had to wait even longer. I remember the waiting game ladies, it's torture. Someone said a few posts back that the feeling is overpowering when you are broody and it is sooo true. It's so instinctually strong that it's hard to ignore. I am happy that we waited until after we were married and bought the house but if it were up to me I'd have more than one by now!(once we were in the house I decided we were ready to ttc...DH was about a year behind me there...) And I've been wanting another for a few months now, not as badly as I wanted DD but I'm sure the desire will only increase with time as it did the 1st time. I'm hoping by the time I get that 'just can't wait' feeling DH and I will be on the same page and it'll be sometime next Summer/Fall. SO far we seem to have the same idea but I'm still wondering if either one of us will chicken out.

Hi eveyone, I'm currently a mother of 5 lovely boys and our beatiful angel (our girl) was born sleeping in 2011. I had a TL in 2007 after my 4th son was born, but in 2010 I had a TR. I got pregnant in Janurary 2011 and our daughter(our angel) was born sleeping at 20 weeks and 4 days. I concieved again in September/October of 2011 and we had our 5th boy our lovely rainbow baby was born on June 13, 2012. So we are going to ttc one more time for our last baby. We are WTT until July 2014(as long as everything falls into place, if not might have to wait longer). We are hoping to be blessed with our 2nd girl and I will be doing a few things to sway, but if we are blessed with another boy he will still be a blessing.

Welcome TTCbaby2011, another mum of a big family :thumbup:

Hope you get your second princess :flower: Id really like another boy rhis time, but like you say, either would be a blessing :cloud9::cloud9:

Thank you MUMOF5, I see that you getting a TR. When is you set date to have it done? I had my done June 7, 2010. With tube lengths 6cm and 6.5 with a 75%-85% concieving. I want to wish you GOOD LUCK!!!

Welcome TTCbaby2011 :wave:! I will probably be TTC in aug/sept 2014 and we are going to sway pink too!

Thank you luvmyfam! GOOD LUCK on your pink sway. It does work. I swayed for a girl when I got pregnant with my angel baby. I used some of the information on in-gender. If you have not checked this site out its a good site to help with swaying.

TTCbaby2011 - Welcome! I'm sorry for your loss :( I hope you get your princess xx

Leebee, I think it's awesome that your OH looked at what your company offers for childcare, it's definately on the horizon for him :)

OH said he'd been looking at new cars while he had his for a service, he came home with details for a 3 door coupe. He quickly said it wouldn't be sensible or practical considering how fat and pregnant we're going to make me :) I love it when he says things like that <3

Thank you Rachie004, I see that you are running the BUPA Great North Run in aid of Sands, Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Charity. I want to THANK YOU not to many people are aware of stillbirth and neonatal death. Its nice to get the awareness out there. I have alot of friends that have been through one of these, such as myself having a stillbirth.

Thank you luvmyfam! GOOD LUCK on your pink sway. It does work. I swayed for a girl when I got pregnant with my angel baby. I used some of the information on in-gender. If you have not checked this site out its a good site to help with swaying.

Thanks! That's the site I've been researching! A friend of mine used smartstork.com to sway pink and it worked! But you have to pay to use that site. Hopefully sometime we can talk about your sway.

:hi: ttcbaby2011, so sorry for your loss. :hugs: 5 boys must keep you busy, i'd love to have 5+ kids but think my oh is only on board for 4 max but we'll see hey! :haha:

Thank you 30mummyof1, 5 boys does keep us on our toes, but I love it! You never know maybe your hubby will change his mind. Mine did. Our rainbow baby was going to be our last, but agreed to try one more time for another girl, but either gender would be a blessing.

Thanks! That's the site I've been researching! A friend of mine used smartstork.com to sway pink and it worked! But you have to pay to use that site. Hopefully sometime we can talk about your sway.

Your Welcome! That sounds great!! Maybe we can help each other out!! I know I will do the samethings that I did to get my angel baby. And in-gender is for free which is great! and can you add me to the front page to ttc in July 2014(if everything works out) Thanks!

Thank you 30mummyof1, 5 boys does keep us on our toes, but I love it! You never know maybe your hubby will change his mind. Mine did. Our rainbow baby was going to be our last, but agreed to try one more time for another girl, but either gender would be a blessing.

Yes exactly, I think it will depend on what house we move into in the future. I'm hoping i'll have twins at some point too :)
We'll be swaying too, I was looking into it earlier this year when we ttc for a month before deciding to wait until after the wedding and it doesn't seem easy. Love to know what you did for your sway.

I'm useless, I always forget to come in here now. :dohh: But hello! Hope everyone is well. :D

Thank you Rachie004, I see that you are running the BUPA Great North Run in aid of Sands, Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Charity. I want to THANK YOU not to many people are aware of stillbirth and neonatal death. Its nice to get the awareness out there. I have alot of friends that have been through one of these, such as myself having a stillbirth.

Bless you, it's a real honour. All of the angel mummies that I have met in real life and on bnb are amazing. It is because of a bnb member that I chose Sands, but you are all a true inspiration and so courageous.

It's frustrating how little awareness there is out there xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->