****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

I cant wait to Christmas hopefully Christmas next year I will have my bfp so exciting! sometimes I think time feels like its flying by then other times it isn't. :shrug:

I think I am ovulating. It is third day of ewcm along with some blood but today is CD12. Anyways my status is WTT. So its not gonna help me.

It's good to get familiar with everything that's happening though, for when you're TTC! I still have no idea about CM yet.

AF is here and being an absolute dick! :( I'm glad it's finally here though as it's about 5-6 days late. Cycles have been pretty much perfect this year (great, considering my PCOS) and now this one is late, which is disappointing. I guess I can't complain too much though.

Buuut only 3 more AFs til TTC! It seems so much faster when you put it like that. :thumbup:

Soooo happy!! Whilst talking with my husband last night he brought up why we were waiting until next August/ September time, and he thought that was too long. As initially I had decided as I'm changing roles in my job I'd like a year to settle in but as he pointed I'm not new to the career and even if we brought our trying date forward it doesn't mean anything is going to happen straight away.

Sooooo our date has changed and it's now may 2014 (our first wedding anniversary!)

I love him so blooming much when he says things like this!
So now I'm waiting 7 months which is better than 11 but is still feels a loooong time away! :happydance:

Soooo happy!! Whilst talking with my husband last night he brought up why we were waiting until next August/ September time, and he thought that was too long. As initially I had decided as I'm changing roles in my job I'd like a year to settle in but as he pointed I'm not new to the career and even if we brought our trying date forward it doesn't mean anything is going to happen straight away.

Sooooo our date has changed and it's now may 2014 (our first wedding anniversary!)

I love him so blooming much when he says things like this!
So now I'm waiting 7 months which is better than 11 but is still feels a loooong time away! :happydance:

:wohoo:

Yay that's awesome! Well be ntnp or ttc the same time. :) assuming I'm not pregnant now (temp started to dip so I don't think I am thankfully. Not ready yet!)

awww thanks guys! your making my grin even bigger! haha. :happydance:
Does anyone else get butterflies when they start thinking about their ttc date? Im gonna end up giving myself an ulcer at this rate!

Yayyyy TTB! It's so nice to hear of someone bringing a date up instead of pushing it back. :haha:

I used to get the butterflies tick tock, but since my boys started playing up more I am now questioning my sanity! :haha: not seriously really, still really want a 3rd but not as broody as I was say a month ago! :rofl:

I used to get the butterflies tick tock, but since my boys started playing up more I am now questioning my sanity! :haha: not seriously really, still really want a 3rd but not as broody as I was say a month ago! :rofl:

:rofl: I'm with you there, my daughter being a nightmare recently and I must be :wacko: to be thinking of another lol

Another pregnancy announcement at work- thats 3 now!!! Broodiness taking away my ability to be happy for other people :( its nothing more than jealously.
Im just so ready to be pregnant. Pah!!!!!

Another pregnancy announcement at work- thats 3 now!!! Broodiness taking away my ability to be happy for other people :( its nothing more than jealously.
Im just so ready to be pregnant. Pah!!!!!

:hugs: your not alone there, I find myself being a bit of a cow because I get the green eyed monster over people's pregnancy/baby news, makes me feel a real horrible person :( Glad I'm off Facebook though now because the daily pregnancy announcements, scans, baby pictures and pregnancy moans was just getting too much!

It'll be our turn soon. Not soon enough though! But everyone will be as excited for us as we are for them.

Yeah I have a lot of pregnant friends on facebook right now too. It is definitely hard to see, but I it will be us eventually :) Although September 2014 is feeling very far away right now

I use my pregnant friends as an excuse to indulge in all things pregnancy -related :blush: which also helps to feel happy and excited for them.

I think some of my friends are starting to catch on that we're planning on trying soon - I'm peppering too much of my conversations with "I was reading this study about epidurals" and that kind of thing. :haha:

I think some of my friends are starting to catch on that we're planning on trying soon - I'm peppering too much of my conversations with "I was reading this study about epidurals" and that kind of thing. :haha:

HAHA That doesn't make it obvious at all :rofl:! I've done it too :blush:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->