****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Me too! :D Sometimes it even annoys myself because these topics come up so often and I don't won't my OH to feel pressured.

when i see a pregnant woman or an announcement is made i can't help but feel annoyed now. i used to be so excited with them blah blah but it's old now. i just want it to be me.

even if it WAS me, i feel like my family would not be very happy. at least if it happened right now i guess. i don't know. DH is job searching/graduating from school in December so that is what our main hold up is so i guess i can see why my fam wouldn't be happy for us if i did get pg until DH has a job. it's so hard feeling this way.

They might surprise you, Voldy. I wasn't sure how happy my mother would be when I told her I was engaged to an American (we're from Australia) but she was really really happy for us. So try not to depress yourself speculating about their reaction. Hugs!

They might surprise you, Voldy. I wasn't sure how happy my mother would be when I told her I was engaged to an American (we're from Australia) but she was really really happy for us. So try not to depress yourself speculating about their reaction. Hugs!
thank you :) it's so hard sometimes but you're right. i'm projecting for sure...maybe they would be happy for us. and even if they wouldn't be, it would suck but at the same time i know DH and i (and our son) WOULD be happy.

Hi all I joined this group a few months ago then haven't posted for ages! Struggling with broodyness then feeling guilty as Freya is still a baby really! 7 months to go!

Welcome back Kazi! :)

I hope you guys all had a nice weekend? I visited two friends who both gave birth recently and who both had really cute babies :) Luckily they were the last of my friends who are pregnant, so normally in the next 6 months at least, I'l get a break from the pregnancy talk and baby visits. It's not that I don't like it, but it doesn't help with the broodiness.

Also not helping (and maybe TMI): I'm having a sore nipple (yep, just the one). I've had it before, a couple of weeks ago: it lasted two days and then went away. But now it's back and it's really annoying me. I'm still debating whether to see my doc about it or not.

Eline do you track your cycles? I get sore nipples a few days after ovulation. If its happening around thesame time in your cycle, its probably hormonal :).

Hello! Hope it's okay to join y'all! I need friends and support!

Going through yet another loss and it's all so confusing right now. They think all my losses this year are connected. It may have something to do with Mirena and an undetected molar pregnancy. So I'm having a d&c tomorrow to start fresh. It's a positive and devastating thing since we're not having our babies in May :cry:, but it may solve problems that I've been having since last December.
Because of all this, the doctor has told us we need to wait six to twelve months (at least May 2014) to start trying again. So upsetting since we didn't want longer than 2 or 3 years between kids and now it'll be at least 3 to 4.

So here I am! Unwillingly WTT for #2!

Hello! Hope it's okay to join y'all! I need friends and support!

Going through yet another loss and it's all so confusing right now. They think all my losses this year are connected. It may have something to do with Mirena and an undetected molar pregnancy. So I'm having a d&c tomorrow to start fresh. It's a positive and devastating thing since we're not having our babies in May :cry:, but it may solve problems that I've been having since last December.
Because of all this, the doctor has told us we need to wait six to twelve months (at least May 2014) to start trying again. So upsetting since we didn't want longer than 2 or 3 years between kids and now it'll be at least 3 to 4.

So here I am! Unwillingly WTT for #2!

Oh hunni :hugs:

Yeah I get sore and itchy nipples (mostly the left one!) after O, too. It's so strange and annoying!!

Hi ladies! I've been lurking here a while, thought it was about time I introduced myself (why am nervous about that?!?! Probably because it makes this real).

My SO and I have talked about waiting to try in Jan/Fed of 2014. However, I've recently brought up "not trying not preventing" after I finish my last bc pack (so November). I'm giving him some time to think about that. But I hope he can hop on board.

My main reason for that is so that I can get to know my body and ovulation BEFORE we start trying. i'm not really sure what else to say here :)

I am crossing my fingers that time goes by fast, hoping my getting involved here now will help with that :)

Hiya ladies,
I'm new on here. i've spent a couple of days reading some of your
really interesting stories.
I've been with my OH for 8 years, since we were 16/17. We get married in 7 weeks, 5th of December '13.
We're gonna start TTC #1 in May 2014. We want to buy our own house first, as we currently rent.

I currently have the implant, but this is due to be taken out in 4 weeks.
I'm having a back up pill for a month, so that I don't risk having a bleed on our wedding day.
Gonna have the implant out and stop taking the pill at the beginning of January.
I've been on BC (pill, implant x2) since I was 15, I'm nearly 25.
So I haven't had a natural af for 10 years. I hope this won't effect us!
Thanks

Hi everyone!

I'm so sorry for you loss, LeahLou :hugs2:

I'm on the pill, so normally I wouldn't ovulate. Maybe it's a side effect from the pill? I've written the date down in my agenda so I can check if it happens monthly. Anyway according to my internet findings, the most common cause is overstimulation :blush: so I'll keep an eye on that as well ;)

I'm sorry LeahLou, what an awful year for you. :( Hopefully the D&C sorts out any lingering problems.

Welcome to the new WTTers!

Only a few more months until we start TTC and our honeymoon. I was on the Nuva Ring from April to September. I usually put it on the first of every month, and take it out on the 25th so I can have a period. I didn't put it in this month and I have just gotten my first OPK today :happydance: that also means that my cycles are regular thanks to the Nuva Ring.

I had really bad irregular periods when we were trying for #1 :)

That's great, KK! I have no idea what my cycles will be like after 12 years with the implant - I can only hope they are regular!

D&C is over. Hallelujah. Had my tears and now we're moving forward. Staying positive for now! Day 1 WTT.

We talked today about when we feel like we may be ready to try (obviously after doctors consent). I still want my may baby. So I think we'll stop preventing as soon as we can but start really trying August/September. But honestly who cares? As long as we have a happy healthy baby in the end :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->