****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

LeahLou I'm glad everything went good for you today. Hope everything works out medically so you can start TTCing again!

Welcome to all of you new to the thread :wave: so exciting to have more ppl to share the wait with!

LeahLou, so sorry to hear about your losses. Glad to hear your D/C went well and is over and done with. Hopefully you can just take this time to really enjoy your LO as your only, and get as healthy and prepared as you can to start TTC again :hugs:.

So sorry for your loss, Glad d&c is all done with and you can now get on with wtt leahlou.
My periods are not at all regular, well they started off regularly and now aren't! :dohh: I will start taking angus castus again about feb time in preparation as that seemed to do the trick last time. :)

Thanks ladies. I think waiting for the results is the worst part! I just want to know what's going on!! I'm on medicine that's making me contract and it's absolute misery not having baby to look forward to after all this.

Sorry, Leahloo. :hugs: I hope you have a speedy recovery and get your May baby. I'll be trying for #2 around summer/fall next year so who knows, maybe we'll be in a May group together if neither of us fall pregnant before that. Best of luck!

Welcome all you new girls.:hi:

Sorry again I've been MIA. I have zero time. LO has been sick the past few days and on days like these I wonder why I want a second...but then I remember how wonderful it is to be pregnant and have a new baby and then I want 10 (disclaimer...I will not really be having 10. 3 at most more likely just the 2)! I've been avoiding new babies but I've been packing away all of DD's smaller clothes and toys and it really gets me wanting a little tiny one again. DD is the farthest thing from cuddly right now as she wants to be independent and is about ready to walk. Keeping busy with her is really helping with broodiness though. That and losing the weight! I'm currently 1 lb under pre pregnancy weight so I'm on my way to being skinny again. Just busy, busy and it's really helping the wait. :thumbup:

I hope you're all well!

Ohhhh tiny baby clothes! My cluck-meter just went crazy.

Don't remind me about weight. I finally got batteries for my bathroom scales that went flat a month ago and I've put on 5lb! And that's with running 3-4 times a week for 40-60 minutes! Jesus. I have just been eating too much. Ah well. :(

Me and OH are going to do a 7 day cleanse starting next week. I am trying to lose 20lbs before we TTC! But it's so hard!

Don't remind me about weight. I finally got batteries for my bathroom scales that went flat a month ago and I've put on 5lb! And that's with running 3-4 times a week for 40-60 minutes! Jesus. I have just been eating too much. Ah well. :(

Do you have a scale that measures fat percentage? If not, you really can't trust your scale. I only weigh myself once a month at the gym and it's really been an eye-opener to have a scale that can make the difference. A woman's body can really hold a lot of water, specially around your period. Sometimes when I weigh myself, I've gained weight, but it turns out I'm just holding water and my fat percentage actually went down.

No I just have a cheapy scale. How accurate are the fat percentage ones?

I should get one of those! So then when Im super bloated from PMS, I won't feel so shitty about myself! lol

hey guys! ive been MIA on here for a while as ive recently started my new job. Its great! I love the job, the pace and the fact that i have more time with my DH! :happydance:

BUT! because starting my new job was one of my prerequisites before TTC, i thought being in my new role would control my broodiness but it seems to have gone mental and now im having serious thoughts of just doing it and moving to TTC! THIS IS CRAZY LADY!! :blush::wacko::blush::wacko::blush:

I recognise im probably feeling like this because on paper we're closer to ttc than we've ever been and im such an impatient person when it comes to getting something i want! but the crazy baby mama part of me is screaming "the ducks are in a row!!!- DO IT!"" :haha::haha:

So, I just made an appointment for the end of December for my annual exam with my OBGYN and it's also going to be a prepregnancy exam so I know what all I might need to do before we start trying!! And since my husband and I live 15 hours away from each other, and I don't know how much I will be in town between now and when we start trying we are going to go check out the hospital I might want to use for the birth. What hospital I want determines which doctors I can see, so I want to make sure I like both the hospital and the doctor's office while I am up there over Christmas vacation. It's starting to feel like WTT will actually end! So excited! :)

leahlou I just wanted to say that I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how hard it must be. Wishing you all the best as you move forward and that you feel better soon.

I am also going to make an appointment in December with OBGYN to see if everything is ok.

Glad everyone is getting checked out!! I'm sure y'all are healthy! Start those prenatal vitamins ;)

Su_grad, thank you. It's been a tough journey already but we're ready for positivity. I think we're meant to just enjoy our family the way it is right now :)
May I ask why you live 15 hours away from hubby?? Military or school?? You're a brave woman! I hate my DH's 24 hour shifts 30 minutes from home!!

A preconception appt is SUCH a good idea. After I did mine I felt SO amazing and confident.

Oooooh visiting hospitals already! That's super exciting.

Glad everyone is getting checked out!! I'm sure y'all are healthy! Start those prenatal vitamins ;)

Su_grad, thank you. It's been a tough journey already but we're ready for positivity. I think we're meant to just enjoy our family the way it is right now :)
May I ask why you live 15 hours away from hubby?? Military or school?? You're a brave woman! I hate my DH's 24 hour shifts 30 minutes from home!!

I am finishing veterinary school and he was offered his dream job. So, we make it work. Graduation can't come soon enough though :)

I just scheduled an appointment in January with my ob! Hoping to discuss pre TTC #3 for next fall!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->