****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

LeahLou - yay for some positive news. Sorry about the clots though. Big hugs.

angiepie - good luck with all the testing! How do they check your ovarian reserves, do you know?

I've decided to get fertility testing done before TTC (as I have PCOS). So this week I'm going to get my ovarian reserves checked, get an ultrasound on my ovaries and get another 2 hr GTT to see how my insulin is going, plus DF is getting a SA. Wish us luck. I'm very nervous but excited to get answers.

Good luck dear.
I am also going to book an OBGYN appointment for December and we would be starting TTC hopefully in January.

Thanks ladies.

MellyH- It's called the AMH test. Not sure exactly, but they measure AMH (a hormone) in the blood and the amount of that hormone is indicative of how many eggs you have. Not sure if it indicates the quality of the eggs or not. Anyway I'll find out more when I get it done in two days.

How are you all liking the new forum look? I am so glad we have the option to change back to the old! I prefer the purple!

Not at all! I immediately switched back. Don't like the white or the 'modern' look. I for one think forums should always stay in their original simple designs circa 1999. Hehe. Someone also said the thanks button is now a 'thanx' button?!?

So it spells thanks wrong? I wish we had a "like" button!

Hey ladies can I join too? Sat here twiddling my thumbs until February lol

I'm not too fussed about the new forum design, just wish they'd spelled thanks right and that we had a like button as that would be fab :D

Thanks is now spelled right, they probably got a lot of complaints about that.

This new look is so confusing to me!!! How do I switch back??

Thanx is still spelled incorrectly for me! Ugh!!!

Things are good here. My husband and I had blood panels for a life insurance medical last week and we got the results back - mine are all in the green range, which is nice, and my husband has high cholesterol, booooo. So we'll have to start feeding him healthier. She says, just having popped to the corner cafe this morning and bought two bacon, egg and cheese muffins for breakfast! *blushes* But it's nice to go into TTC knowing everything is in good shape. Blood pressure was 'perfect' - I kind of want that printed on a card that I can carry around and show people ;) :haha:

We are also going to start TTC from January/February around our 4th wedding anniversary. :)

I'm going back to ttc after xmas. Took some time off after a mc so I could enjoy the holiday and give my body time to heal. I'm excited to spend xmas doing all the things I won't be allowed to do if I get pregnant!

I also want to be stress and tension free and enjoy the holidays with DH. Then the baby making :sex: will start. :haha:

This new look is so confusing to me!!! How do I switch back??

Across the top of the screen click quick links....Edit options... scroll all the way to the bottom and there is an option for "forum skin":haha: (kinda sounds like foreskin! ) Anyways! and pick Bnb momtastic!

Ladies have you any plan when you start TTC ? Like BD every day or every other day, SMEP ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->