****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Well had a chat with hubby Sunday morning and asked him what date he actually thought we should start TTC again (I hadn't told him my thoughts of Christmas day) and he said new years day because what a way to start the new year,didn't bother voicing my idea of Christmas day after that, so our TTC date is now new years day!!! :D

Wahoo :wohoo:!!! So exciting! So I think you and Angi will be 2 of the first to try in 2014!!

Well had a chat with hubby Sunday morning and asked him what date he actually thought we should start TTC again (I hadn't told him my thoughts of Christmas day) and he said new years day because what a way to start the new year,didn't bother voicing my idea of Christmas day after that, so our TTC date is now new years day!!! :D

Wahoo :wohoo:!!! So exciting! So I think you and Angi will be 2 of the first to try in 2014!!

Roll on 2014 for us all!!!

I think I'll be the last as we are on for Dec 2014, still some how will feel closer when we get to Jan 2014

Woohoo, HAPPY NEW YEAR indeed!!! :haha:

At the end of the week it will be November! Which means it's only THREE MONTHS until February!

Congrats everyone!!

We were thinking about waiting for December or January '14. The doctor expects my numbers to drop fast. But DH says we won't be able to.. As soon as that number goes to zero, he'll be pulling me to the bedroom :haha:

Feb 28th is our wedding anniversary. It will be four years then. So excited. Wish to get a BFP on our anniversary. :)

Congrats everyone!!

We were thinking about waiting for December or January '14. The doctor expects my numbers to drop fast. But DH says we won't be able to.. As soon as that number goes to zero, he'll be pulling me to the bedroom :haha:

:winkwink:

Aww we have the same TTC day!

I think I'll be the last as we are on for Dec 2014, still some how will feel closer when we get to Jan 2014

We're not trying until September but I can't wait until it's 2014 so I can say that we are going to start trying to get pregnant this year! DH is starting to get exited about it too.

I am so stressed out with school right now that my healthy eating and exercise went out the window. I am back to eating healthy and in a couple weeks when my schedule is lighter I will get back to exercising.

That's pretty cool :D we can take the plunge for moving over to TTC together :haha:

Hi ya'll! I'm WTT #2 till sometime in late 2014. I look forward to getting to know all of you ladies!

I'm so sick of charting right now and guessing when ovulation will be. Still nursing so it's not regulated yet. Ugh. Just want to be a carefree normal person but I really do need to wait. July 2014 we can change to a ppo insurance which may cover midwives. Hopefully hubby will agree again.

That's pretty cool :D we can take the plunge for moving over to TTC together :haha:

:happydance:

2014 does seem so close, especially for those of you planning to start TTC from the New Year. Leah, that is so good about your levels, I'm hope they're right down for you at your next appointment.

I'm trying to think practically now. I need to have more predictable cycles - they vary quite a bit, and as some of you know, I'm not planning on doing this the 'traditional' way (I'm single!), so I basically need to have a damn good idea of when I'm ovulating. So I need to know firstly if anyone has any suggestions of how to regulate my periods, which are pretty unpredictable and vary quite considerably, and secondly how to keep track of ovulation. I work shifts, which include nights, so I don't think charting would work for me. I've read about checking CM, but is that a reliable indicator on it's own?

Caite, I've heard good things about CM, it doesn't depend on the time of day, but it can be tricky to work out when it's one or the other! (White, egg-white, creamy, etc).

I've also read the vitex is good for regulating cycles, but I would go and do your own reading about that.

I would suggest getting some red raspberry leaf tea, it's supposed to help strengthen your uterus and prepare it for pregnancy.

Caite, I work shifts, although I didn't do nights, my wake ups were as early as 1am. I took my temperature based on how much sleep I had had and then adjusted it to a 'normal' time. Some days I just didn't bother because I knew I hadn't had enough sleep. My chart wasn't as tidy as a normal office pattern worker but it did give me a good idea of when I ovulated, especially if combined with OPKs which I would start using once I noticed my CM becoming fertile.

Have a read of TCOYF to see if it's for you, it's a fab book :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->