****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

BD every other day, we starting to try to do this now so we get into the routine of this as not to feel as pressurised as when we were trying earlier this year.

That's a good plan. Better to start this way right now before we start TTC actively. Thanks good idea. :)

I just thought this way it will help hubby more as he felt really stressed when TTC from march-august, it was all ovulation tests thrown in his face and moaning we are going to miss another month, so this time no OPKs just every other day and hopefully a little less stress. He seems happy with getting in the routine now :winkwink:

Gosh, I guess at the start I (after the implant comes out) we will wait until I get my period, hope that it's a normalish-cycle, count 10 days, and try to make sure we're having pretty regular sex every other day until about day 16? That's only four rounds. :haha: Maybe day 18. And just have sex the normal amount before and after that week. As time goes on and I work out what my cycle is really like (no idea after 12 years with the implant!), we'll adjust, and if things look really out of whack, I'll start charting to see what's happening.

Our plan is to just do it when we feel it. That's how we conceived the last 4 this year. So it works for us, we just need a sticky rainbow :)

LeahLou you deserve a sticky rainbow :). Are they still recommending you wait months to try again? :hugs:

Thanks girl. We really want our take home baby :(
We're not sure yet. I'm asking on Monday. My levels have gone down pretty quickly from 28,000 on 10/15 to 262 on 10/22 so hopefully we can TTC within 3 months instead of 6!

Hugs LeahLou. I really hope it's soon for you guys.

Thanks lovely! Hope so for you too!! So glad to have such a supportive group! Can't wait to be TTC buddies ;)

Are y'all going to use any "methods" or "help"? We've been looking at preseed lube. I've heard A LOT of good reviews. I may also look into starting ovulation tests. I'd like to know how my body works :)

I already use ov' tests as way of preventing particularly as my cycles are irregular so after doing that for about a year, will be strange to then use them again for ttc! :haha:

I just started charting, so hopefully that'll help us know when to BD. But apart from that my plan is to BD as much as possible when I think I am/am near fertile.

I'm already using OPKs, and I'm considering using preseed. I have to look into it.

I'm probably mad but really hoping to start TTC on Christmas day!!!

definitely not mad, I would seriously love to do that but we'll be at hubby's parent's house for the week so no way am I starting ttc there :rofl:

I think we're best waiting until february :D

Hi

Its been months since I last visited this forum, let alone posted! I've had some family issues these last few months, but they are all sorted now, everything is fine, and I can get on with things.

Nearly at the end of my degree now, and hopefully there are going to be jobs when I qualify, so I'm thinking I will start TTC some time around March to June, depending on whether I get a job straight away and when I get to start it.

Financial situation's looking better as of this month, so will be able to pay a nice chunk off my credit cards, too, which will be good.

Hopefully going to think about moving house next year, too. They're not selling great around here at the moment, but having a baby here wouldn't be the worst thing. But, I don't know if I over think things, but I really want a home birth, and I live in a new terraced house, with quite thin walls, and I wouldn't want my neighbours hearing everything!

I really need to start eating more healthily and exercising a bit more. I'm so busy with placement and studying at the moment, that I don't get chance to do much else. I am hooping to start agility soon with my dogs, which should be good for me and then, and maybe take up regular swimming again - I just need to find the time to do it.

UPDATE!! As soon as beta levels are to 0 we have the ok to TTC!! Got bloods taken today so well see how close I am!

Ooooooh good news! Fingers crossed for something very low :D

Caite it sounds like things are coming together for you :happydance:! So exciting!

Well had a chat with hubby Sunday morning and asked him what date he actually thought we should start TTC again (I hadn't told him my thoughts of Christmas day) and he said new years day because what a way to start the new year,didn't bother voicing my idea of Christmas day after that, so our TTC date is now new years day!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->