****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

I also have crazy cycles and looked into vitex but I'm really unsure about using it, I read that some women have miscarried and thought it was due to this. So still on the fence at the moment :shrug:

I'd read mixed reviews on it, too. Meant to be writing an essay at the moment, but might have to see if there is any research in to it.

I used it earlier this year and it worked great for me. Going to start it again feb next year as my cycles are irregular. Friend on here used it and is now 36wks pregnant :) but of course its up to you individually to decide whether its for you x

I used it earlier this year and it worked great for me. Going to start it again feb next year as my cycles are irregular. Friend on here used it and is now 36wks pregnant :) but of course its up to you individually to decide whether its for you x

Do you stop using it when you ovulate? and how quickly did it work for you?

I took vitex when my cycles were irregular before conceiving my daughter . It may have worked because right around the 8 week mark I had regulated completely and had 2 normal cycles. I got pregnant on the second one. I really don't recall whether I stopped around ovulation or what. I know I stopped as soon as I got a bfp, that's for sure. I remember reading about it but for the life of me I can't remember the details. I still have about a bottle and a half in the cupboard. I'll take it again if need be. I'm still waiting to see what my cycles are like without the mini pill. At least it's been more than 2 weeks since my last period now!

About 8 months to go now! I haven't decided whether we are going to start in June, July, or August. Maybe we'll just ntnp from June on. We haven't discussed all of the details.

I didn't stop at ovulation as i wanted to lengthen my lp as it was only 8 days, but my lp is consistent now 11 or 12 days My friend who's pregnant didn't stop at ov' either so i felt comfortable not doing it too. It helped 1st month, and by 3 months they were regular. :)

Bit confused now because when was looking up about them it said start on first day of AF and stop when Ovulate. I would be a bit worried in continuing taking it and putting baby at risk if I were to get pregnant as I didn't get a :bfp: until I was 7 weeks gone with my daughter and if it happened again like that I could be still taking the vitex when it says not to when pregnant.

Oh why can't my stupid cycles just be normal and wouldn't have to worry about things like this :(

some people do stop and some don't hun, i'd stop at ov' if you're not happy carrying on. I didn't try not stopping so don't know if it works as well?

LEVELS ARE AT 35!! They expect them to be 0 by next week and AF is supposed to show up tomorrow or Saturday!!!
:happydance:

some people do stop and some don't hun, i'd stop at ov' if you're not happy carrying on. I didn't try not stopping so don't know if it works as well?

Hmmm I'm still not sure any way, I'm a pain I'm like this with everything before giving anything a go :haha:

Yep! I have another blood test Monday so I'll be tracking O!!!
That means we'll be starting TTC in 2 weeks!?!?!? What!!!

Whoops, this was a reply to the earlier page, I didn't realise there were more replies!

Re the vitex: Can you ask your doctor what they recommend about when to take it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->