****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Melly, I don't know if the doctor would give information on a herbal supplement. From what I've looked at, there's not a good enough research base, and doctors shouldn't be given non-research based evidence. I think someone like a herbalist would probably be a better person to ask, though I don't know how to check how well trained they are.

You can really tell I have an essay to do for uni. I've been busy looking at baby shopping on the internet. You know, it's not as expensive as I thought. I kind of thought that a baby would need loads and loads of things, all the gadgets and fancy equipment, really, like a posh changing table. But having read on here, and actually talking to mums at work, there's not a huge amount of stuff they actually need.

I still want an expensive, fancy Silver Cross pram, though.

Thanks ladies!!! I was hoping we'd practice dtd before then, but because DH hates condoms, he doesn't want to.. Ugh! My levels better be at zero next week!!

So, Halloween always makes me sad because my friends and family post pictures of their adorable children in costume all over facebook (which I will totally do when I have kids). So, I was feeling that way last night, especially with DH so far away right now. Until, I realized that next Halloween I might actually be pregnant! :) and that was a happy thought.

Aww that's sweet su grad. Glad you could be positive about it :)

This halloween was fun because I have a daughter to dress up, but sad because I ordered my preggo skeleton shirt and couldn't wear it :( but I agree, maybe next year!

Exciting thought sugrad! I was trick or treating with my lil guys last night and my sister who is 8 months preggo was with us and I was kind of thinking the same thing... Might be early preggo or TTC this time next year!

My sis is going to have her baby the day before my DS 2's bday so they eill be exactly 2 yrs apart!!

Ooooh good point!! We could be pregnant next year!

I could have a baby this time next year. Unbelievable! :wacko:

Another month of waiting is done :) 10 months to go as of yesterday. I am so excited for all of us to get to 2014 so that we can start ttc :)

2014 is getting close, ladies!!! :happydance:

Less than 2 months to go :)

Here's my timeline:

1) Wait for holidays to be finished
2) My 22nd bday is NYE (Dec.31!!!)
3) Hopefully getting engaged, (Fx'd for me!!!)
4) Plan a wedding
5) Get married and plan a date
6) Get off BC (NuvaRing) and wait for cycle to regulate
7) TTC!!!!

So excited coming on here and talking to others who are waiting as well. I'm hoping to have another one by time DS is 5!!!

Marlarky - I read that as you had two months to accomplish all that! Then I read the bit about wanting another by the time your DS is 5.

I can't believe how close we are to 2014. That means just graduate and get a job, regulate my cycles and TTC, hopefully starting March to June time. That seems scarily close!

We decided on names!!!

Ok, I realize it's a little early, but we've know we wanted to name our first born after my husbands Mom for years now (her name was Connie Rose), I just hadn't figured out a middle name for a boy until today :)

Girl: Rose Christine (after both our moms - DH isn't sure about Rose yet, but I love it and I like that it will be honoring his mom and yet still be unique to her)
Boy: Connor Jack (Conner for his mom and Jack for my husband)

This is what I do when I have four exams to study for next week. I decide on baby names.:happydance:

Tehe we decided too :)

Bentley Chase and Peyton Savannah or Kendall paisley :)

Your names are adorable!!!

Hello ☺️

I'm new to this section, please can I join in?

I'm Cass, married to my gorgeous hubby just over a year. Been together 11 years and have a Daughter, Olivia who is now 4.5 💗

We originally were very set on only having the one child as Olivia is our perfect little world. Recently we had a miscarriage which we didn't know we were pregnant and it's made us rethink what we actually want?!

After this I am adamant I want another LO but my hubby thinks we should wait.

We're in the process of selling our house and DH has just started a new job so he wants to wait and feel more secure. I on the other hand would like one as soon as possible....

So today I join you lovely ladies in the hope to get my WTT date very soon

:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->