1) lose as much weight as possible before TTC
2) have my smear test done
3) have a full blood test done
4) my husband's 33rd birthday 1st December and our 5th wedding anniversary
5) enjoy Christmas and new year eve
6) NEW YEARS DAY TTC!!!

Baby names:

Girl: Daisy Ella (Ella after my late grandma) Or maybe Jasmine Ella

Boy: Leo George is my favourite at the moment but keeps changing, also like first names Henry, Harry, Joseph, George (obviously not with same middle name), Jake, Jamie (also like this as a girls name).

not long now Heather, new years day will be here before you know it! Love your name choices :)

Mines just to get married! :haha:

I like Oliverband Alfie for boys names and Amelia and Lilly for a girl

not long now Heather, new years day will be here before you know it! Love your name choices :)

Mines just to get married! :haha:

I like Oliverband Alfie for boys names and Amelia and Lilly for a girl

Thank you :flower:

How's the wedding plans coming along? have you got the main things sorted, like venue, dress etc..?

I like Alfie and Amelia but my husband's best friend child is called Alfie so can't use that, really annoys me when family and friends use names that I like or ones that a similar, hubby's other best friend named his child Sophia when we like Sophie and I really want George as a first name but my niece is called Georgia, I'm thinking how dare they they should all check with me first before naming their child :rofl:

Yes lots organised, venue dress, bridesmaids dresses, decided on what invitations I want to use, met with cake maker and florist (just waiting on their quotes) menu planned. Next thing on list is to find a hairdresser.

I know what you mean, I mean Alfie isn't perfect for us as my cousin has a boy called it but I've never met him and I think sod it, I like it! :haha:
I'm a bit worried with my girls names as 2 of my friends are expecting girls and I've got a horrible suspicion they will use one or both of my fave names. :dohh:

Yes lots organised, venue dress, bridesmaids dresses, decided on what invitations I want to use, met with cake maker and florist (just waiting on their quotes) menu planned. Next thing on list is to find a hairdresser.

I know what you mean, I mean Alfie isn't perfect for us as my cousin has a boy called it but I've never met him and I think sod it, I like it! :haha:
I'm a bit worried with my girls names as 2 of my friends are expecting girls and I've got a horrible suspicion they will use one or both of my fave names. :dohh:

That's great you seem really organised for your wedding :D are you going for traditional white wedding dress?

Have you told your friends your name choices then? That would be sneaky if you have and they nicked it.

I am reluctantly here, if I could have another now I'd be thrilled, but my husband has said 2014! :haha:
I have two scrumptious boys, I like baby wearing, co-sleeping, natural birth n stuff :D
I will be reading and collecting info on swaying for a girl, even if it's all nonsense, it will give me some focus for the next year or so waiting to try it! Not that I wouldn't adore a third son, but I'm still going to hope!
I'm going through a particularly broody spell right now, so may pop my head in here now and again to quel the desire :hugs:

I just found my first post in this group LOL! Well, I didn't quite wait til 2014, but I am due #3 in 2014! :happydance:

Wonder how many others who were at the start of this group couldn't/didn't wait?!

Be nice to follow everyone for when you do start ttc :happydance:

Things I need to get done before TTC:
1. Continue to eat healthy
2. Dr appt - end of Dec
3. Make sure all my meds are ok during pregnancy
4. Dentist
5. Eye doctor
6. Get back to exercising regularly

I think that about covers it.

yes traditional dress :)

No haven't shared but just when they were talking about names they liked they mentioned both of them but I kept quiet. Not much I can do if they get in there first can I, as im not even pregnant :(

My best friend and I both wanted to name our boys James David and they are both family names for both of us. We were fine with it though because they call their son David and ours will be called JD as a nickname. That will be if our second child is a boy because we already have names for baby no 1. So, even if they do use the same name their can be ways around it :)

yes traditional dress :)

No haven't shared but just when they were talking about names they liked they mentioned both of them but I kept quiet. Not much I can do if they get in there first can I, as im not even pregnant :(

Maybe you should start dissing the names in hope they change their minds and then you can use them instead :haha:

My best friend and I both wanted to name our boys James David and they are both family names for both of us. We were fine with it though because they call their son David and ours will be called JD as a nickname. That will be if our second child is a boy because we already have names for baby no 1. So, even if they do use the same name their can be ways around it :)

My dad's name is David James :D I think we could possible use the name David as a middle name as this is also father in laws middle name, but James I know my sister is hoping to use this name for her future child.

Yes good plan! :haha:

middle names we just go with names we like but wouldn't use as first names so we don't get annoyed with not being able to use it next time, iykwim! So for example Thomas's is Samuel, which i love except it would be shortened and oh has exgf called Sam so great for middle name as it stays as Samuel.

Su grad, I'm just the same - I have an essay to write and am getting absolutely no where with it. I have made a list of all the names I like (I have pretty much chosen a middle name for a boy and girl, but am struggling with first names), and have looked at what I'll need to buy for a baby.

Arlandria - welcome to WTT. I'm sorry about your recent miscarriage :hugs: and I hope you're not here with us too long (in the nicest possible way!)

My sister bought a hamster and a guinea pig and stole two of the names off my list. And the one was one of my favourites! Wasn't happy :growlmad:

Welcome Arlandia! I'm sorry about your loss. :( I can see how it would make you re-evaluate things though.

Caite - oooh, that's tough on the names. I would be tempted to use them anyway! The guinea pig and hamster won't live very long...:-$

Yes good plan! :haha:

middle names we just go with names we like but wouldn't use as first names so we don't get annoyed with not being able to use it next time, iykwim! So for example Thomas's is Samuel, which i love except it would be shortened and oh has exgf called Sam so great for middle name as it stays as Samuel.

I know what you mean about having names as first name that you wouldn't like to shortened, we were going to name our daughter William if she had been a boy but my husband hated the shortening Will or Billy (even though I like Billy).

My sister bought a hamster and a guinea pig and stole two of the names off my list. And the one was one of my favourites! Wasn't happy :growlmad:

Depending on how much I liked the name, I would consider using it anyway. A hamster will only live about 2-3 years (mine certainly never made it that long though) and a guinea pig 4-5.

I know what you mean though. Definitely frustrating.

Although I have thought about that and I would still love to use the names, I won't reuse an animal's name for another animal, so I don't think I could for a baby.

The hamster died this year sometime, but the guinea pig is only about 8 months old, so I hope to have a child whilst she's still alive.

Besides, my list of name's which I like is quite long, so I have plenty to chose from.

Although I have thought about that and I would still love to use the names, I won't reuse an animal's name for another animal, so I don't think I could for a baby.

:haha: Same here. I love 'Ruby', and was so tempted to name my cat that, but then I wouldn't be able to name my child that if I wanted to, so I had to name my cat something else that's a people name but I'd never name my child (Sadie).

I am reluctantly here, if I could have another now I'd be thrilled, but my husband has said 2014! :haha:
I have two scrumptious boys, I like baby wearing, co-sleeping, natural birth n stuff :D
I will be reading and collecting info on swaying for a girl, even if it's all nonsense, it will give me some focus for the next year or so waiting to try it! Not that I wouldn't adore a third son, but I'm still going to hope!
I'm going through a particularly broody spell right now, so may pop my head in here now and again to quel the desire :hugs:

I just found my first post in this group LOL! Well, I didn't quite wait til 2014, but I am due #3 in 2014! :happydance:

Wonder how many others who were at the start of this group couldn't/didn't wait?!

Be nice to follow everyone for when you do start ttc :happydance:

Hey Mark&Annie! Was wondering why you hadn't been around lol. Congrats! Did you sway pink?

Oh yes very good question!! As that's something id like to try next time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->