****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

I can't remember if we talked about this before 30mummyof1, but we are planning for a pink sway also!

are you?, cool that'll be great to have someone to share ideas with. Are you still trying July/aug time?

I'm considering swaying blue but not sure yet. I've been told that steps we took usually sway a girl and what do you know that's what we got! Maybe it works!?

oooo! Is that the whole BD on O day and you'll get a boy VS BD days before and you'll get a girl because the male sperm swim faster but die quicker and the female swim slower but live longer?

We'd swing blue :) I want my Bentley Chase! :haha:

oooo! Is that the whole BD on O day and you'll get a boy VS BD days before and you'll get a girl because the male sperm swim faster but die quicker and the female swim slower but live longer?

We'd swing blue :) I want my Bentley Chase! :haha:

That's one tiny part of it! Some people say that's not even true. Basically they say the sex of the baby is determined by the women's Ph at time of conception- more acidic favors the girl sperm and more alkaline favors boy sperm. Theres a lot to it. Ive been learning some off the ingender website!

Yes there's so many things you can consider...looked at it back in March time when we were ttc and its overwhelming :dohh: I'm hoping the diet will be more of less what i will be doing for the wedding anyway as i'd like to loose 1/2 stone or so before June.

Ahh I'm getting so impatient! I have a little more than 6 months to go until our start date and it feels like such a long time. I don't know what to do to pass the time. I feel like I need a project, something to work towards which will bring me closer to having a baby.

Things to do:
- Plan out what stroller, crib etc to buy
- Renovate our bathroom and kitchen
- Save money (doesn't really go hand in hand with the previous project)
- Crochet a baby blanket (maybe I should save this project for when I'm pregnant)
- Learn more about TTC, temping, CM, cervix position etc.

What are you girls doing to make time pass faster?

Only thing I can do is focus on xmas then our wedding. Some days I struggle more than others with broodiness..!

Since I'm taking the pill, my broodiness seems to have turned down a notch, which I don't mind at all.

We're not going to sway, I would be happy anyway. We will be trying for a precise period of time though.

Broodiness back today! :dohh: just worked out if my cycles stay roughly as they are then i have 7 more af's to go! :happydance:

Broodiness back today! :dohh: just worked out if my cycles stay roughly as they are then i have 7 more af's to go! :happydance:

Yay for only 7 more AF's! Will it land you start TTC right before your wedding or after if cycles stay the same?

Just before, so i'd be about 5dpo or something on wedding day. See you are starting again, all the best hun.

Just before, so i'd be about 5dpo or something on wedding day. See you are starting again, all the best hun.

That would be lovely if you are lucky first cycle :) Thank you :flower: yeah I was getting so down while waiting so we decided to just go for it.

I am just focusing on the holidays and then getting through the cold winter!!

The holidays are great to keep you occupied. I think things might get harder from January on. Just think: from then on, it will be 'this year'!

Y'all are strong ladies! Keep up the good work!

We have already started NTNP now that we have the go ahead from doctor! DH was ready to go :haha:

My broodiness is through the roof as my OH has been the one to bring it up so its making the idea so much more attractive to me that I'm not being pushy, it's him that wants the baby (as do I) I'm being sensible about waiting until June so we havent wasted £2k on a holiday and me not being able to go.

The holidays are great to keep you occupied. I think things might get harder from January on. Just think: from then on, it will be 'this year'!

I definitely think things will get harder once January comes! Hopefully we get through it with out going insane! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->