****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Yay LeahLou, glad you've graduated!

I am getting my fill of babies with my friends' kids, and trying to enjoy my child-free existence for awhile yet. Sleeping in, going out spontaneously for dinner, having super flexible schedules, having the energy to work late if I want... silver linings, people! :haha:

definitely enjoy it! While I love my daughter more than life its self. I do wish sometimes I could just be spontaneous lol

im hoping things will get easier once it hits January as it will be less than a year. I am going to try and enjoy lie ins for now and freedom although I wud give those up now for a bundle of joy if I could. I am actually looking forward to charting and using opks sounds crazy :wacko:

I don't know, I think by January it will get harder WTT. For now, it is next year, ages away, I've got a mountain of things to do first. But come January, it will only be a couple of months away, hopefully will have done some of the things I need to have done, and I'm sure I'll be so tempted to start TTC early. I must remain disciplined!

Well, I don't know what's up with me today. I don't do crying at all. But today, at work, a baby was born and was crying, and I had a couple of tears rolling down my cheeks. The daft part was, though, she wasn't my lady, I never met her, and I didn't deliver her baby, she was in another room. My couple were terrified listening to this woman screaming, they went back to sleep (she had a really effective epidural), and I woke them up to listen to the baby crying (which was just what she needed as she felt so much better that the woman had stopped screaming and the baby was born and was crying - I think it was just the right thing to do!). I don't know if it was the fact that a new baby had been born, or if it was the look on my couple's face realising that what she had been going through to that point was worth it and in just a few short hours it would be their baby crying.

I know, it's not really that long, now, really, is it?

Leah, that's good the doctor's given you the go ahead to TTC already.

Welcome, tverb

Hi ladies, can I join you?
I'm going to TTC in May 2014. Feels ages away, so will be great to pass time with you all! :)

Hiya Yo_Yo and tverb! Welcome. Pull up a chair. :haha:

Ugh, fish oil burps.

Caite, that made me tear up a bit reading it. I'm a bit touchy lately, myself. When I was in the hospital I didn't hear any other women screaming and I was there all night and delivered in the morning. Maybe I was too concentrated on my pain and maybe my epidural wasn't very effective. I do remember though that about an hour or two after I delivered my daughter (and I hadn't been moved from delivery yet) I heard the woman in the next room over delivering her baby and she was screaming...at that point I kinda giggled and thought "thank God that's not me anymore" but I probably scared the hell out of her while I was pushing. I hope she was relieved to hear my daughter cry after she heard me scream for a half hour straight.

Now that my baby is on solid foods and walking and her first birthday is approaching I'm wanting a baby more and more. I feel all emotional about it. I think once the holidays are over I'm going to be super broody until we start trying in July. Right now I am just watching my cycles and hoping they are regular (and still on the weight loss train) I don't want our second time ttc to be as long as the first. Though it's fun trying, it's frustrating and scary to keep NOT getting pregnant while ttc. That's what I'm not looking forward to.

LeahLou great you got the green light already!

I hope everyone is well!

Welcome Yo-Yo

Imsotired - I think that really helped her, hearing the baby cry.

Now my assignment is done and I've a few weeks until anything else has to be submitted, I really need to get on and do some housework - I've no excuses at the moment. I'm going to have to do some over the weekend, I think. Urgh, I hate housework!

Hahaha, I thought we were going to have to rush home from work and do some housework before some colleagues came around for dinner, but they've just cancelled! :haha: So the house can stay dusty and untidy for awhile yet. ;)

Hello ladies, just stopping by to say hey. Hope you're all doing ok :)

I am so frustrated with my self today. Instead of getting more fit and in shape before we start trying. I've managed to gain 5 lbs and my workout routine has gone out the window. I've been stress eating a lot, especially on the weekends because I'm usually home by myself studying and missing my husband who is 13 hours away. I just can't seem to get myself to stick to my diet :( We've been waiting so long to ttc, I think their is a big part of me that keeps thinking I might as well eat what I want because we're never going to start ttc. Even though we've decided on Sept. Sorry, just needed to vent. I'm not sure how to motivate myself anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->