****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Oh my god rachie!!!!!!!!!! You are pregnant!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

I was just about to say "well I'll come and lurk in your bush"....until I realised what I'd said haha. Guess you don't have a journal or anything I can actually stalk you on?

:haha: *puts on dirty old man's voice* You can lurk in my bush any time you like love :p

No, I haven't done a journal or a blog or anything, much for the same reasons I didn't do a WTT journal :) I have been keeping a written journal in a pretty paperchase book but I don't think it's quite what you're after :p

Are you okay my lovely? xx

Haha! Brilliant.

Yeah I'm good thanks :) can't believe I missed your news though! Very happy for you, and obviously jealous :)

Hahaha well it certainly puts a smile on my face at times!

Our teacher told my class today that she's expecting her second child.She already has a daughter who's over a year old. I think she said she's 17 weeks.

Su_grad, I've been really Frustrated with myself lately too. This winter weather is really not helping my motivation.

I can't seem to stop eating either, lately. This morning, I had a meeting with a client and when I took off my coat, she looked at my belly and says: 'Congratulations'. I was so shocked, I just mumbled thanks and changed the subject. :( I can't believe she said that. That's something you only say when you're absolutely sure someone is pregnant, and even if I have a somewhat bigger belly, I really don't think I look pregnant.
I just wish I had the strength to fight against my lunch break junkfood shopping habbit. :(

Thats horrible that she said that to you. I would never ever say that. I still remember when I was pregnant with DS 1 I had just started showing enough for the people that know me to notice and a complete stranger at a restaurant said "you're pregnant right? ". I was shocked she said it because I just as easily could have just had a little belly. I so badly wanted to say " no what do you mean? " lol. I can't believe people are so dense sometimes!

I can't believe my little baby is going to be 2 in a little over a week. 2 years ago today was my due date! But my little turkey didnt think he was done yet! I can't believe how fast time has gone!

No I am the complete opposite, don't say anything until someone is really obvious! I do swimming classes with my boys and over the years obviously quite a few mums have gone on to have more babies and seeing them in their swimming costumes I think are they, no, yes, no, they must be and then I say something and they so oh yes I am 6/7 mths gone! :haha:
ahh your little one is a few weeks older than my little on luvmyfam, scary to think of them being 2 isn't it. Time flies so fast, particularly with number 2 I think :sad1:

I cant believe someone would say that! How rude!!!

today is my birthday! eeeek! Me, OH and DD are going to go out to dinner tonight so that will be fun lol

Happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Yes, I was taught to never ask a woman if she's pregnant, unless you actually see a baby coming out of her, in which case it's obvious.

I never comment on a pregnant belly until the other person says something about being pregnant. You could always be wrong which is just so rude and also I've had a couple friends give birth and then not long after the birth people would still ask when they were due. It always upset them.

Luvmyfam Happy Birthday to your little one!

I am so proud of myself. I took my dogs for a mile long walk today :) Now, to just start doing that every day. I am considering training to do a 5K. The dogs definitely need the leash work and I need the exercise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->