****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

I am really upset right now. I have chronic severe restless legs syndrome (common during pregnancy, I have it every night). I can no longer take medication for it other than the occasional sleeping pill which I won't be able to take while pregnant. I am having a flair up right now and I am in severe pain. I am really questioning whether or not we will be able to start ttc in September like we have planned. I don't know if I can handle managing my RLS, pregnancy, and my husband living 14 hours away while finishing my 4th year of veterinary school. I am afraid I won't be able to handle it with my illness and I won't graduate. Then I think about wtt even longer and I feel sick. I feel like every time we have decided that we want to start trying something happens and life gets in the way. I feel like we're never going to get pregnant :( Sorry, I just needed to vent to people I know understand. My pity party is over now.

I know there are some sleep aids that you can take while pregnant like Unisom was recommend by my dr while oh with DD if I had trouble sleeping. Not sure if that works for your situation or not. I'm sorry that you have to go through that! :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks for the info. I will bring that up with my doctor. It would be helpful to know what my options really might be. Thanks!

That sounds really distressing su_grad. How long do the flare-ups usually last? Might it be back under control by September? Definitely ask your doctor about how to deal with RLS while pregnant, and maybe try to do some research online? Are there RLS forums where people have dealt with this that you can talk to?

Flareups can last for a night or several days. It just depends. I thinking I'm just feeling really overwhelmed because I miss my husband and I have finals coming up. I have a doctor's appointment at the end of the month and I am hoping that will help alleviate some of my fears.

On a happy note. My husband is flying in Tuesday and will be here for 6 days. I am excited. It's the longest we've seen each other since August.

How is everyone doing this weekend? It's cold and rainy hear today so I am curled up with my dogs in a heated blanket.

I hope your doctor's appointment goes well, Su. And you must be so excited to be seeing your husband. It's cold here, but I don't think it's raining. I've been on nights and I've just woken up (it's 4pm here!) and I'm all cosy and warm in bed.

I'm starting to feel really impatient. In some respects (mostly the WTT), it seems ages away until next spring and even then, it depends on whether I have a job when I finish uni.

Is everyone finding the wait easier or harder now that 2014 is so close? I honestly don't know what to think! Some days it's so much easier and I'm so excited. Other times so depressed. :dohh:

Honestly, it varies from day to day. Some days it seems like it's not far away at all and I can't believe how much I want to get done between now and then. And then some days it seems like an eternity.

It's going pretty quickly for me! February seems right around the corner. :o

changes day to day for me, fine currently but that could change by tomorrow! I think it will be easier in Jan but I might be wrong!

March (which is my earliest TTC date) seems ages away when I think I have to wait until at least March, but then, maybe as late as June time. But in other respects, like finishing uni, it seems scarily close.

Looking at nursery stuff on etsy is much more fun then studying for finals. Just saying :)

Heehee, I bet!

Watching old Doctor Who is as well ;)

Its actually going by fast for me too! Even tho I still have like 6 months or more left lol Some days I get terrified thinking about taking care of two kids but other days I can wait!

This week the final month seems to be taking foreeeeeeever, but once Sunday is here, I'll be in the '3 week-sies' (haha) and it'll be game on! :shock:

This week the final month seems to be taking foreeeeeeever, but once Sunday is here, I'll be in the '3 week-sies' (haha) and it'll be game on! :shock:

AHHHHH! That snuck up on me LOL!! So So So CLOSE :happydance::hugs::spermy::wohoo::dance:!!!

Oh and...:dust:!

ahh not jealous here, honest! :haha: best of luck to everyone starting at beginning of the year :dust:

You'll be the first of our thread to sign off, angiepie. Lots of luck to you and keep us posted!! (But please stick around for your three last weeks ;) ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->