****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Thanks everyone. Tbh I'm not excited to be moving to the TTC section. I've been on BnB over 2 years now and have only been in WTT and have ventured into TTC maybe 4 or 5 times and been too overwhelmed and just been like 'okay back to WTT I go'!

So I think I'll be in denial and hanging around here. :lol:

I agree, I sometimes snoop around in the TTC section and over there you really feel the heat is on. I often get the feeling a lot of the girls ttc are very obsessed, posting pics of their mucus, seeing lines on very clear BFNs, using softcups etc. But honestly, I'd rather not comment too much, because God knows what I'll be like :blush:

Saying hey from TTC! It is sooooo overwhelming. And some of the questions are ridiculous. But there are some really awesome sane ladies in the midst. I'm just a compulsive tester. :haha:

Looks like I might be bringing ttc firmly into the middle of 2014. We had to delay from Jan 2014 because if buying a house and thought it would be Jan 15 but dh has a new job (see my journal for the trauma that's been!) With a bigger salary. Dh says he needs more than 3hrs to decide if that means moving ttc but I see no reason we can't clear or debts quicker and their be able to ttc sooner. Watch this space for when... excited!!

This past week I've seen two more women expecting.One works at the gym I go to and one works in the cosmetic department of the drug store near where I live.

I know or know of at least 6 or 7 women who are expecting.

I know how annoying that can be. I don't have any pregnant women in my surroundings atm and as we've made it clear to everyone, there will be no news from us until 2015, none is asking us questions, so it's nice and quiet on the baby front.

I can't believe that its December already!! Me and OH are figuring out our summer plans so that we can start TTCing! It seems so close but yet so far away. eeeek!

YAY angiepie! hope you get your :bfp: right away!

I can't believe that its December already!! Me and OH are figuring out our summer plans so that we can start TTCing! It seems so close but yet so far away. eeeek!

YAY angiepie! hope you get your :bfp: right away!

yea it seems so close but far away its so exciting when the clock strikes 12 on NYE we can all say we are ttc this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Thank you.

I know what I'll be doing when the clock strikes 12. *cue seedy music* :sex: They do say the way you bring in the new year is how you'll be spending the rest of your year! :haha:

Woohoo!!! I am so excited. So my husband and I live in different cities because I am finishing up veterinary school and he had to move for work. We currently live 13 hours apart and I graduate in May 2015 so, we have to live apart until then.

But during our last year we get to take one month and do an externship anywhere we want and I will be doing mine so that I can live with my husband. I just found out that it will start Oct 20 and so we will be able to ttc while I'm there!!!!!!!

It's our best shot at success so I'm really excited that it's after our ttc date. I've been paying attention since he moved in August and we haven't :sex: while I was ovulating at all since then (we're not ttc, I just wanted to know how often that happened). I think that ttc while living apart is going to be very difficult because we can't really time his visits very well. But this will give as at least one month where I know we will have a chance to try :)

Yay, I'm glad that that has worked out so well su_grad!

You are so strong girl. I just couldn't do that! Hubby's on 24 hour shifts and I hate it!
So happy you get some time together though!!

Thank you.

I know what I'll be doing when the clock strikes 12. *cue seedy music* :sex: They do say the way you bring in the new year is how you'll be spending the rest of your year! :haha:

haha that's my night planned then :winkwink:

Thank you.

I have heard that too :winkwink:

su_grad, I could never do that! You are so strong and determined. I get whiny and clingy coz I miss my fiance too much after a regular day of work. :|

Is your date new years as well? Or just planning it for fun? :haha:[/QUOTE]

I wish! is it your date??

no I will be just for fun but will be later in the year I am fed up of this waiting been so long now about 3/4 years less than a year to go but feels so long away

Same here, I can't believe I waited this long without going mental. Well, I guess I have gone a bit mental! :D

su_grad, I could never do that! You are so strong and determined. I get whiny and clingy coz I miss my fiance too much after a regular day of work. :|

Yeah, me too, I don't think I could do what you're doing Su, but it's great that you are working so hard for your future together.

Tonight I dreamt there was milk pouring out of my boobs. Oddly there was no baby involved in my dream. I really start to have a lot of those weird baby dreams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->