****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Angie I'm so excited for you:happydance:! I can't believe its your turn already!!! CONGRATS!!! Please come back and visit from time to time:flower:.

Thanks luvmyfam, I will. I've taken the plunge and made a TTC journal. Links in my WTT journal for now; I'll put it in my sig once I'm officially TTC.

Well ladies, its nearly 2014. This is gonna be great for you all :)

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas xx

Thank you! I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy New Year as well! I had a great time with my love and my family so far and I still have some festivities ahead. I also just exchanged my second-to-last three month pill prescription.

Just wanted to say hi, haven't been on here for a few months, all the baby talk was driving me insane. But, as we are almost in 2014, I feel I can come back and start getting excited :), even though Im not intending to try until November, but oh well. Good luck to everyone trying this year (2014) xx

2014 nearly here ladies woohoo even though im not til the end of the year if things go to plan its still nice knowing its here finally. going to enjoy the last year of freedom with OH lol

I hope you all had a good Christmas. I've eaten too much, drank a little (which is actually loads for me, was slightly tipsy on my first glass of wine whilst cooking the Christmas dinner!) and received loads of gorgeous presents. I spent some of Christmas thinking that this time next year, I could be pregnant, hopefully about to pop a baby out!

I can't believe we're all nearly there, that very soon it will be 2014. I'm so excited but just a little bit nervous. I'm not the only one, right? It's suddenly all becoming very real to me that in just a few months, I could be pregnant. I think it is the fact that I am planning (hoping) there are quite a few changes happening around the same time - TTC, finishing uni, getting a job and hopefully moving house. I think the idea of all that happening at once is quite a big change.

I found out just before Christmas that my best friend is pregnant, which is so exciting, and I can't wait to go baby shopping with her. An excuse to actually go look at prams, cots and the likes. I can't wait.

One of my dear friends is now 17 weeks pregnant with her first. I'm so excited for her. I am secretly thinking is a possibility I may share "pregnant time" with her. She's due in June and were thinking of starting ntnp in April. :D

I found out just before Christmas that my best friend is pregnant, which is so exciting, and I can't wait to go baby shopping with her. An excuse to actually go look at prams, cots and the likes. I can't wait.

That's so exciting! My best friend just had her first a month ago. I wish we lived closer together but I'm going to go visit her and meet the baby next month. I think about having a baby soon so they can be close in age and be friends just like we were as kids :)

It is so fun being pregnant with a friend. Me and my best friend were pregnant together. Our DD's are 5 weeks apart. We had each other to talk to and relate to the whole time we were pregnant and now it's so fun to have the girls play together.

Yes I agree, although they weren't best friends my 3 friends at work were all pregnant at the same time as I was with Thomas. one friend had her daughter 1 day after Thomas was born, another 3 weeks after and the last one 3 months after. We still get together now, even though I no longer work there. :)

A few years ago, there were about 5 of my old school friends all pregnant at the same time, all due within about 8 weeks of each other, and their children are all still friends now, so it's nice.

Well, I went to Boots today and bought some pregnacare! It's 3 for 2, by the way. I thought I would start it in the new year, ready for when I start TTC. I was quite nervous buying it (I guess like when you first start buying your own period supplies when you're in your teens!) then realised the guy who served me probably serves it multiple times a day and there is nothing odd about a 27 year old woman buying pregnacare. Going to start it in the new year, though, as I'm off to my mum's for new years eve night.

Still planning on taking angus castus (bought that a while ago, took a few, the completely forgot to take it). They'll be ok together, won't they?

It should be OK to take together. I took Angus Cactus, EPO, and Red Raspberry Leaf together when TTC DD.

It's exciting. 2014. TTC this year for us all. Yay.

Happy New Year everyone

Happy new year ladies! Here's to a great year and lots of lovely :bfp:'s

Happy New Year!!!! I hope we all get the BFPs we have been waiting for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->