****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Happy New Year, everyone! I'm so excited about TTC this year! This is OUR year!!! :)

I can't wait! just checked my charts i might only have 5, 6 at most more wasted ovulations before we can start! :happydance:

Wasted ovulations... lol. I like that. I know what you mean, though. I'm tracking, too, and there's always a "Negative Nancy" part of me when I know that I've ovulated already for the month... lol!

Thank you everyone and a very happy new year for you as well! Fx for each and every one of you! Even though I still have to wait more than 6 months, it suddenly seems a lot closer by!

I've never actually though about it as wasted ovulations. Atm I'm on the pill though, so I guess that means I'm not wasting any eggs. :)

Haha like how lots of you are thinking like me! Makes it seem a little closer i think :)

haha makes it seem like a lot less time when you say it like that. will be so exciting when the time comes

I know right?? I can't wait til April! I hate restricting my sex life! Hahahahaha

Time to get my cycles in order in hopes that we might start to ttc in June/July/August! Happy 2014 everyone!

Is everyone off bc or waiting until ttc? I am still on mine and when come off will be ttc straight away

I haven't been on BC since before TTC #1, I got the depo shot one time and it really messed up my body. So we just use the PO method and it has worked for years.

Haven't been on bc since dec 12'. We just avoid fertile time and/or po method. Works for us as it wouldn't be the end of the world if an accident happened just obviously ideal to wait until after the wedding now.

I haven't been on BC since before TTC #1, I got the depo shot one time and it really messed up my body. So we just use the PO method and it has worked for years.

That made me laugh so much! PO in UK healthcare means per oral so took me a while to work out you meant pull out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->