****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Yay 2014! We'll I'm officially TTC now so I guess I'm supposed to move on but I obviously will still be around. ;) can't wait til you're all joining me on the other side!

Good luck angiepie.

Well, I've been good so far - have remembered to take the vitex and pregnacare every time so far, which is very good for me. Back to work, uni etc this week, so hopefully that won't disturb everything too much, and I'll still remember.

Good luck angiepie!! Hoping you get your :bfp: right away!

It's going to be -60F tomorrow with the wind chill here... I'm debating on whether or not I go to work. How is the weather where you ladies are?

Where on earth do you live with temp of -60f! Its going to be 10 degrees c here tomorrow although there is supposed to be very cold weather on the way :(

I live in Minnesota. So it's normal to have below 0 temps in the winter but tomorrow is going to be the coldest it's been in 20 years. All the schools are closed and alot of big companies are closed.

My family is from Minnesota originally, I do not miss the below zero weather!

It's been very cold here too and snowing all day.

We haven't had any below 0 temperatures over here (I'm in Europe). A few heavy storms though and a lot of rain. I hope you guys can find a way to keep warm. It's nice that a lot of people don't have to go to work in those conditions.

Wow. -60, I can't even imagine how cold that must be. We've had loads of rain here. All the fields are flooded around me - thankfully, the fields are lower than the houses, so, to my knowledge, none of the houses in the village flood. I can hear the rain outside now. I did a night shift last night, so I'm still tucked up in bed, lovely and warm, curtains closed, trying to decide if I have to get out of bed now, which I guess I really do as I have so much to do. But with the sound of the rain outside, I really, really want to stay all snuggled up in my bed.

I'd really love to be in a warm bed right now as well instead of shivering at my desk. Hope you can enjoy it a little longer Caite.

Well my car did not start today lol So I do not have to go to work which is nice! But might have to buy a new battery which sucks.

I was going to go to the gym tomorrow but decided not to.It's supposed to be -24 in the morning with a windchill of -39 brrrrrr. I can always do different exercises at home.

sounds so cold where you are ladies, its not too bad in the UK more wet and windy. I am now taking folic acid daily and received my first batch of OPK's! so excited hurry up summer

Yep the amount of rain is ridiculous!
Think I will start angus castus and folic acid not the next cycle but the one after that :)

Day 1 of a new diet to get in shape before we start trying :) So far so good. Of course it's only 10am where I am at.

Well done su-grad. I've been doing ww since Fri and had 1st session at gym yesterday, it was a killer. Walking around like a 90 yr old woman today! Want to loose a stone for my wedding :)

I really want to join weight watchers again. I think I might do that today lol! Its so hard to work out when its so cold. But this weekend its supposed to warm up!

This is random, but I started my second bottle of prenatal vitamins, and one of the fishoil capsules must have burst or something, because it SMELLS and they taste so bad, I'm having to take a deep breath before opening the bottle and try and swallow the table without having to breathe because it's so gross. :haha: The things we do!

Sounds horrible, Melly.

I'm getting tired of all this rain. I can put up with the wind, but the rain is driving me mad. My garden is just like mud now, hardly any grass left. The dogs keep bring mud in - my back door is in my dining room - so the floor is covered in mud. Urgh.

Well, I spent the morning looking at fertility clinics in Denmark, as they have anonymous donations there, which is what I want. I had been planning to go to somewhere in Aarhus, Denmark, where you can buy the sperm yourself and self inseminate. I just have this image of going in to their office and buying it like you would buy anything in a supermarket, though I very much doubt that is how it works! They will ship to the UK, but, after reading up on it, there were questions about the legality of importing it on another forum, especially with it being non-anonymous, so I had been planning (which I was planning anyway) to go there myself and get it and do it all in Denmark. But, I cannot find any direct flights, and I would have to go via Copenhagen, and then either fly over to Aarhus, get a train or drive, which all either seem like very long or very expensive options. They cost about the same, though, as getting the sperm imported. If going there was the only option, though, I was willing to do it. However, I have found a couple of clinics in Copenhagen itself where you can go. I don't think you can self inseminate from them, but they do IUI (and even IVF), and, with my really dodgy cycle, I am thinking this would be better. It doesn't cost too much, either, not a huge amount more than all the extra travel over to Aarhus, anyway. But, I need to book a consultation with them, which looks like it can be done over the phone, which I think I will look in to booking in early spring. Getting exciting and scary now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->