****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

I love this article about waiting to have children and not giving into pressure from your family,friends etc.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/advice/tips/why-you-should-wait-to-have-children?src=spr_TWITTER&spr_id=1440_40211604

Hey ladies! Now that 2014 is here, I wanted to see how you all were doing. I've missed you guys!

Has anyone started trying yet or are you all waiting until later in the year? :flower:

Thanks! I joined the group back in 2012 but little man decided to get here sooner than planned, so I had to leave for a while since I was pregnant. I figured it's safe to come back now that it's 2014 and Liam is a few months old now. :haha:

Hey ladies! Now that 2014 is here, I wanted to see how you all were doing. I've missed you guys!

Has anyone started trying yet or are you all waiting until later in the year? :flower:

I'm not sure when I'll be ttcing since I don't feel close to being ready to have children.Plus I still live at home with my mom.I'm hoping I'll be ready in 2 or 3-5 years to have children.

Kalon, I can't believe it is that long since you found out you were pregnant. Wow - your little man is 4 months old! And he's so cute! Congratulations. A few people have headed over to TTC already. I'm still waiting for sometime between March and June, depending on getting a job after uni.

WOW! I'm shocked to see you've already had your baby, it seems you left us just a couple of months ago. Congratulations on your little boy! I hope you're both doing great.

Thanks for the congrats, ladies! We're both doing great. I may have had him sooner than we were originally ready for, but it's actually worked out surprisingly better than we thought it would and I couldn't imagine not having him in my life.

I'm excited to see all of your :bfp: announcements and stalk your pregnancy journals this year. Roll on TTC dates! :happydance:

I bought the cutest little onesie today :) I am so excited. I know it's still a long way off, but I plan on giving it to my husband when I find out we're expecting :)

Cute idea.I saw on tv this woman was telling her mom that she was pregnant by putting an actual bun her in oven. :haha: Also, another woman told her husband she was pregnant by using her Halloween costume.

Aww, what does the onesie say/have on it? Those are cute ideas to tell people that you're pregnant. I'd really like to do something like that when we get pregnant with baby #2 hopefully sometime in the next year or two. I'm thinking that we'll get Liam one of those shirts that says "I'm the big brother" and go have dinner with our parents or something and wait for them to notice what his shirt says. :haha:

There's probably videos on youtube you can get ideas from.

On Sunday this little girl around 4 or 5 smiled at me she was too cute.I love when babies/kids smile or wave at you.

Nothing can brighten a day like the smile of a baby or small child. <3

Aww, what does the onesie say/have on it? Those are cute ideas to tell people that you're pregnant. I'd really like to do something like that when we get pregnant with baby #2 hopefully sometime in the next year or two. I'm thinking that we'll get Liam one of those shirts that says "I'm the big brother" and go have dinner with our parents or something and wait for them to notice what his shirt says. :haha:

It's dark green and has BU on it for my husbands university. I also got matching socks :) They're so tiny!!!

I'm also thinking of getting my husband some sort of new dad tshirt to give him also. I found some on zazzle and cafe press

I don't think I'll get to come up with a cool way to tell my husband, because he'll almost certainly be there when I'm testing! Unless one of us is away on travel.

I think I would just drop it in to casual conversation with my family

Baby gear at Sears is on sale for 40% off and The Childrens Place has 30% off baby clothes.

It's dark green and has BU on it for my husbands university. I also got matching socks :) They're so tiny!!!

I'm also thinking of getting my husband some sort of new dad tshirt to give him also. I found some on zazzle and cafe press

Matching socks? How adorable! My MIL made us a pajama pants for Christmas 2012, and when she found out that we were having a boy she made a pair of baby pajama pants that matched with OH's pair. They're adorable. Here's a picture of them together in their matching PJs. <3

https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/liamanddaddymatchingpjs2_zps78d6dd8c.jpg

I don't think I'll get to come up with a cool way to tell my husband, because he'll almost certainly be there when I'm testing! Unless one of us is away on travel.

I wasn't able to tell my husband in a cool way with DS either. He was right in the living room waiting for me to tell him the test answer, haha.

Baby gear at Sears is on sale for 40% off and The Childrens Place has 30% off baby clothes.

Target is also having an online sale for baby gear. It's one of those "spend this much and save this much" kind of things. I think Babies 'R Us has some sales going on right now too.

I just went to Target and got 2 really cute pairs of shoes for DD for $4! They also have a bunch of clothes 70% off.

$4 is very good for shoes.Wal-Mart also has baby stuff for cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->