****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Congratulations!

MellyH, your Implanon removal is not for away! Are you starting ttc immediately after the removal?

Yes! I have no idea where I will be in my cycle when it comes out, so the first month might be a write-off while we wait for my period, but that's certainly the plan. Yayyyyy!

That must be exciting Melly. I hope you get your period quickly and get on with a nice fast BFP!

Yes! I have no idea where I will be in my cycle when it comes out, so the first month might be a write-off while we wait for my period, but that's certainly the plan. Yayyyyy!

Yay! Congratulations!

You're almost there :)

I have a confession..I now have 3 pink sleepsuits under my bed! I didn't buy them intentionally, they were for a friend but when they arrived in the post i thought i'm not sure she'd actually go for something like this looking at a couple of pics she's posted on fb so far but they are so sweet and I love them. They were a bargain really £3 each from Next and then they just ended up under my bed! :rofl: I have read of ladies that put something pink under their beds as part of a pink sway so you never know!! :haha:

Started angus castus yesterday, hopefully no more 39 day cycles! :)

It's nice to see you back Kalon! Your little man is adorable! We will probably be TTC in October. I really want a summer baby.

Jax, yes it contains synthetic progesterone. Looks like it takes on average 6 weeks to start ovulating again, although I've read plenty of accounts around the internet of women falling pregnant immediately and not even having a period before they got their BFP - I'd like to be one of those! :haha:

MellyH-So exciting!! I hope your cycle gets back on track right away! Are you going to be charting or using OPKs?

My BFF just got her bfp and will be having #2. We were pg together and our daughters are 5 weeks apart. So she is definitely giving me baby fever.

At first we're just going to have lots of sex, and I'll vaguely keep track of my CM. If a few months go by and we get impatient, I'll buy a thermometer!

How exciting, MellyH! :D

Luvmyfam: I really wanted a summer baby originally, too. I'm actually kind of glad that DS was an early fall baby though. It works out nicely because I'd like #2 to be a spring baby. If we don't get pregnant right away then at least baby#2 could be a summer baby and if we do get pregnant right away then I'd like baby #3 to be a summer baby. Then #2 would be just a little over 2 or 3 years old when we had baby #3, just like DS will be a little over 2/2 and a half or 3/3 and a half years old when we have baby #2. :blush:

Guess what! I just had a 29 day cycle!!! That is so amazing for me since mine have been 37-42 days! I stopped taking vitex about 3 weeks in because I didn't know if it could possibly be causing my vertigo so it wasn't that. Maybe it was due to me working out?! I'm so happy:happydance:!

Guess what! I just had a 29 day cycle!!! That is so amazing for me since mine have been 37-42 days! I stopped taking vitex about 3 weeks in because I didn't know if it could possibly be causing my vertigo so it wasn't that. Maybe it was due to me working out?! I'm so happy:happydance:!

Awesome! I hope I have a regular cycle! I am currently on cd7:thumbup:

Awesome! :happydance:

I had a 28 day cycle back in November of 2012 (December was a 43 day cycle, probably due to stress) when I normally would have a 31 day cycle after I finally got my periods back when I stopped the depo shot. January would have been a 28 day cycle as well if I hadn't been pregnant. I really hope that I will have 28 day cycles again when I get my periods back this time. :thumbup:

How exciting, MellyH! :D

Luvmyfam: I really wanted a summer baby originally, too. I'm actually kind of glad that DS was an early fall baby though. It works out nicely because I'd like #2 to be a spring baby. If we don't get pregnant right away then at least baby#2 could be a summer baby and if we do get pregnant right away then I'd like baby #3 to be a summer baby. Then #2 would be just a little over 2 or 3 years old when we had baby #3, just like DS will be a little over 2/2 and a half or 3/3 and a half years old when we have baby #2. :blush:

You've got it all planned out:laugh2:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->