****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

I'm happy to report that AF has arrived after a very long and confusing cycle! Hopefully I will be able to track ovulation now and get some regular cycles going in preparation for July!

That's what im hoping for too from Next mth with the angus castus. This months was right up the spout!

Ugh! This is my first month charting again and I didnt O until CD 21!! Which whatever since we are TTCing but it still makes me so nervous! I had two 25 day cycles the past two months and now im going to have a long 33 day cycle! So weird!

Mine are nearer 32/33 usually but this month will be 39 0r 40! :saywhat: Our bodies must know its getting close to ttc so they play up?!

My cycles are always screwy after coming off of the pill. I completely skipped having AF in December and only had some weird on and off spotting, no real bleed. So this was my longest cycle ever at 77 days long. My record was 74 but I've now beaten that. I'm hoping to get my perfect 28 day cycles back by the time we start ttc. I know I don't have much time and the perfect 28's aren't a sure thing. I'll settle for more predictable, low 30's, lol. I should add that I've also been taking EPO along with my vitex, fish oil, and prenatal. I'll likely stop after any suspected ovulation.

I still don't think I'll be able to successfully chart because I've been waking up at all hours of the night. Maybe that'll change and I'll be able to temp again. I hope so anyway. I liked seeing the temp rise so I knew for sure I ovulated because more than once I had positive opks and then failed to ovulate. Come on body, do what you are supposed to do!

I'm sorry everyone has been having such wacky cycles! I had a couple of seriously wacky ones before I got pregnant with DS and it was so frustrating because it made preparing for TTC difficult because I couldn't track my cycles anymore at that point. :wacko:

My cycles still haven't come back and I have no idea when they will because I'm breastfeeding. I just hope that it's before next spring as that's when we might be trying for #2. :shrug:

My cycles are screwed up, too. I used to love the fact that I didn't have as many periods as my friends. Now I'm WTT, though, it does scare me.

My best friend, who is about 4 months pregnant, has invited me baby shopping with her soon. Can't wait!

I missed my period last month (dec) because I was stressed about the English class I was taking.This month it started the 2nd until the 5th.According to this period app I have it's supposed to start this Saturday until next Tuesday the 4th. Usually before it starts my cervix is open and soft.Today it was closed and felt hard. My cycle is usually 30 days.

Hey ladies, already got my BFP on cycle 1! Hoping you'll all be joining me shortly! :hugs:

A huge congrats to you, Angiepie! :hugs:

Let me know if you plan on making a pregnancy journal for me to stalk. :D

Unfortunately I won't be joining any of you in TTC or the pregnancy threads this year, but maybe I'll be a tad pregnant next year when all of you are either late in pregnancy or have just had your babies. :winkwink:

Thanks gals. Kiki I will make up journal in a few days if/when I get past my AF day, if I'm still pregnant (no reason to believe otherwise, I just don't wanna get my hopes too high haha). I will link here in case anyone is interested.

How is everyone going?

Yaaaaay!! It's nice to see someone fall pregnant first cycle. I hope that's me. :haha:

Oh my goodness, it's gone past midnight and my ticker has just gone down from 5 months etc to 4 months etc. I know it's still a little way off, but that has just kind of excited me and freaked me out at the same time!

Yay Caite! That's awesome. su_grad, in a few days you'll be six months and something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->