****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

It'll be nice to have a shorter labor for my second, hopefully. 30mummy you'll have to keep us updated on whether the third is even faster!:winkwink:

I really hope that it is true that the 2nd is quicker!! Lol I was in labor for 5.5 hours from start to finish with DD and I was induced. The nurses and my doctor were so surprised, the told me that a labor like mine never happens, especially with a 1st time mom and an 8lb baby haha.

6.5 hours:shock:, that's crazy! I pushed for 1.5 hrs with d's 1 and about 7 min with d's 2.

I'm getting pretty broody but I'm trying to focus on losing weight at the moment!

I do wonder how quick third could be, hopefully not too quick i don't make it to the birth centre!

Last night I had a dream that I was pregnant.I think I was in the first trimester but wasn't very far along or showing yet.I can't wait until it happens for real whenever that will be. :happydance:

I haven't had any pregnant dreams yet!! Sounds exciting though.

A few days ago or last week I had a dream where I thought I was pregnant but wasn't. I sometimes have weird dreams. :wacko:

Oh my gosh, 6.5 hours? I only pushed for about 15-20 mins and I was exhausted (it was an 11 hour labor that started at 1:30 am though). I can't imagine how she must have felt, what a trooper! I'm amazed they let her push for that long.

I went on a date with DF sans baby for the first time since DS was born tonight! It was really nice. :D

I must have baby on the brain because last night I had another dream about having a child.This time the child was 2 or 3 and someone else was in my dream but can't remember who they were. Hopefully my sub conscious mind is telling me I'll have a child in a few years.

Hi everyone! I haven't been on here in a really long time, but I am back because it looks like DH and I are going to start trying in the fall :) :) I am so excited. Right now I am counting down until AF so that I can start tracking my temps and stuff on fertility friend :) And I'm trying to remember to take my vitamins too :)

I was just wondering what everyone was doing to stay busy until they graduate to ttc?

Hi Aggievet, welcome! :)

Things I do to stay busy: worry about my job, fitness (also to lose weight before ttc), planning vacations and weekends away, reading lots and lots of birth stories here on B&B

New gym obsession and diet alongside it for me! oh and wedding planning and 2 little boys :haha: but still desperate to start...

I tend to come on here and indulge my broodiness. To be honest, when I'm not on here, I am normally quite busy so don't get time to think of TTC much. But, it does hit me at random times. I'm planning on taking my mum, and maybe my sister, to London late summer/early autumn, and after loads of planning, searching for hotels, looking for things to do (I've only been a few times, and they've never been) I suddenly realised that, if all goes to plan, I might be pregnant then.

I was just wondering what everyone was doing to stay busy until they graduate to ttc?

I quit BCP at the end of December and has since charted and used OPKs to get to know my cycle. It sure doesn't make me feel any less broody, but it definitely makes me feel like I am doing something positive towards TTC in June. If I didn't chart I might have thought I ovulated on CD 14, but during my first two cycles I didn't ovulate until CD 17/18. This info will definitely help me when starting TTC!

Besides that am also training for a running race in this spring. It definitely takes time and gives me something other than babies and TTC to obsess about :)

I've just been concentrating on enjoying my time with DS alone, trying to get in shape, make wedding plans, and finish my Medical Billing and Coding certificate and get settled into a job and save some money. It will still be another year or two before we start trying.

Hi everyone :hi:

I think I might of posted In this thread before, So maybe some of you may remember.

Can I join in please? Me and other half have finally come up with a date were happy with TTC and its May/June 2014!.. :happydance::happydance:

I have started taking seven seas trying for a baby and finish my Pill on the 25th February and have an appointment book with my doctor as I want a referral back to my gynaecologist before we start.

OH has just started wellman vitamins too :haha:

The only trouble is im so excited and egar to start in May/June that time seems to be going so slow and im extremely broody :hissy::coffee:

Is this thread going quiet now that it's 2014? I don't technically have to wait any longer before ttc/ntnp but now I'm tentative!!! Ahhh. Thinking about not wanting to be too pregnant in summer, timing of baby with work and dance classes, wanting to lose a bit of weight (but not doing super with), wanting to have the thrill of ntnp and the tww for a but but not for too long to be discouraging... Gah. So many things I want just right but I also can't stand things being too planned. Anybody else that can relate or am I bonkers?

Hi reid! No I'm still waiting until about July to ttc. I've been off of my diet for a bit and would like to get back on it. The weather here is awful and its rather depressing so I've just been pushing through. Once I get back on my diet and Spring arrives I'm going to introduce potty training to my dd. Then I will do some spring cleaning and spend time outside with her and hopefully it'll be July before I know it. I'm excited just to think about it!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->