****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

I'm still here too, just think people are trying to busy themselves during the wtt!

I've been setting myself running targets, booked my 1st 5k for end of March. I'm waiting until June here.

I just booked a 10K for the 23rd of March! I hope your 5K goes well. :D

I am so ready for spring!! We just got like 16 inches of snow this past week. We are still planning on trying in August if everything goes according to plan.

Congratulations on the house! It feels so good to have a place to call home that you know you can settle into and won't have to move again for a long time if ever!

So today I saw a commercial for Clear Blue pregnancy tests and the announcer said the tests are as good as an ultra sound. I wonder how the company proved that.

As good at what as an ultrasound? Confirming you're pregnant?!? How bizarre.

Are they the ones that say how many weeks? If so, those adverts really annoy me! They should know better than to say 2 weeks pregnant!

Not yet. I've been busy prepping for an interview. I've only got a short time left on this course, and then hopefully straight in to a job. Once I've done that, then I can concentrate fully on Denmark and everything. I can't believe I'm almost there.

Hi everyone :wave:! I've been a little MIA lately just because life is busy. DH and I are getting pretty excited to start TTC again in October! Ive really been working on losing weight but would still like to lose about 15 pounds at least. We are planning to sway for a girl and its so funny because DH is always asking me whats ok and whats not for our sway lol! I love it.

Winter has been pretty depressing. Im just so ready for sunshine and hot summer days outside with the kiddos.

Are they the ones that say how many weeks? If so, those adverts really annoy me! They should know better than to say 2 weeks pregnant!

:haha: :rofl: Seriously! Congratulations you are pregnant and you just conceived 2 minutes ago!

wow! I cant believe they would legally be allowed to say that. I hate those commercials, I feel that they give women a false sense of security.

Exactly, you'd think a pregnancy test company would know that if a woman was 2 weeks pregnant, she'd be far too busy to test as she'd be busy having sex with her partner! God, stupid advert!

Thank you 30mummyof1. Hopefully it goes well. If we don't get it (about 3/4 of the class are applying and there are quite a few jobs - it's the Trust I'm training in), and outside applicants get it, it'll be embarrassing!

Yeah those ones. If I wanted to know how far along I was I would go to my doctor and not rely on a pregnancy test.

I think those tests are silly too! I don't think it's possible for a home pregnancy test to be as accurate as an ultrasound. What, you pee on the stick and it gives you a virtual tour of what's going on in your lady bits right that second? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->