****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Hi luvmyfam, welcome back.

Over here nothing special's happening. Only my weight loss plan seems to have turned into a weight gain plan. (And no, it's not muscle weight) :growlmad:

Eline, I'm sure it's just a temporary blip in your weight loss plan :hugs:

Well, I've emailed the clinic in Denmark asking for more information. I wasn't really sure what I needed to know so have asked them about the prices, the medications, the practicalities of it being in a different country and whether they can guarantee there would always be someone there to communicate with me in English. I'm sure there were loads of other things I should have asked them, too.

I think those tests are silly too! I don't think it's possible for a home pregnancy test to be as accurate as an ultrasound. What, you pee on the stick and it gives you a virtual tour of what's going on in your lady bits right that second? :haha:

Yeah that's a bit creepy. :shock:

Well im getting more nervous now as time goes by...

I have finished the pill now and taking prenatal vitamins for the past week. I also have my first doctors appointment on Friday to see if I can get an appointment with my Gynae as I have PCOS. So everything is sort of starting in a way now :wacko:

Not long until we start ttc. Why do I feel so scared and nervous and a funny feeling at the bottom of my stomach? Does anyone else get this... :shrug:

... :cry:.... :wacko::wacko:

Think its normal before no'1, i say think because we didn't plan no'1! :blush:
It is a big life change having a baby/child but so worth it :)

I definitely get the scared and nervous feeling when thinking about TTC #2! I just keep thinking am I going to be able to handle 2 kids!! DD is enough work as it is but she is growing into such a funny and smart little girl. I think it totally normal for you to be scared and nervous.

I am soooooo excited!! I have a shop on Etsy and I just got my first big sale! A girl has asked me to make 4 custom necklaces and 3 custom bracelets for her wedding in June!

There's a babyfest sale at Babies R Us starting this Friday (Feb 28th) until Thursday March 13th. It looked like it will be a very good sale.

Etsy can be so addictive! :) I love browsing it and bought a great pair of earrings recently! What is your shop called, Jaxvipe?

Its good to know its natural to be scared. Even if your planning to have a baby is it still normal to feel this way then? :shrug:

Is the Babies R Us sale a winter sale then?? :shrug:

Eline - My shop is called Avi Bird Jewelry, I literally just re-opened it like last week after being so busy with work, school, and DD. Within an hour of re-listing the Periwinkle Necklace I got the order! Haha it must've been fate!

SarahLou - I was still terrified once I got pregnant and the reality set in that it was real. But, it was also such an exciting time too.

I was happy and terrified all at the same time when I became pregnant. We tried for 9 months to have my daughter, so it's not like I wasn't wanting it, or prepared. The fear eventually wore down but was always there in the background just a little. I'm sure it'll be the same or similar this time around.

So Af arrived again today. It was a 32 day cycle and I did ovulate about Valentines day or the 15th as my opk predicted. I had a 13 day luteal phase which is exactly what it used to be. I'm almost back on track. Hopefully I can shave a few more days off of it and make it a 28 day cycle again. Maybe a tad longer LP. We shall see! I'm confident that come July I will be very aware of my ovulation and hopefully catch the egg with no trouble. Fingers crossed!

Maybe everyone feels this way at some point during the journey. Im sure I will be okay and get through this just like you other brave ladies :flower:

Do you ladies have trouble with OH not being as soft and soppy as us ladies. Whenever I look at baby clothes or items and go all soft :cloud9: And he just says something like this: Oh right yes that's nice :dohh:

When I see baby clothes it makes me want to have a baby. :blush: Or when I see a baby.

DF is strange about it, if he sees objects meant for babies he couldn't care less but if he sees an actual baby his face lights up like the 4th of July and I can tell he's experiencing a pang of broodiness. :dohh:

OH is kinda weird about baby things sometimes and sometimes he surprises me Lol

Maybe its a man thing? :haha:

I have my doctors appointment in an hour so nervous now :blush: :wacko:

Are you going for a prenatal checkup? Do you know what you're doc will check?

Well turns out ladies nothing can be done yet as my doctor could not find my letters from my Gynaecologist :dohh:

So he has to chase them up and I have to got back in two weeks time..... And he can not give me anything like metformin again or refer me until he gets this information back. So not any further forward :coffee:

... :brat::sad2::hissy::hissy::hissy: .... Sorry :flower:

Im not happy about having to play the waiting game too :nope:

Even last week when I booked this appointment the week seemed to go so slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->