Broody!!!

jennyellen13

My angel baby Jenny Ford
Reaction score
Lolas only 12weeks and im already broody!!!!!!!!! my friend has just had a little boy tonight and a few others are due any day and i cant help but want another one!! :haha:

A lot of women go through this :) I go through it from time to time too. One of my friends is pregnant and I was a little jealous (happy for her too) when she announced it. I loved being pregnant, the excitement, knowing a life is growing inside of you, how nice people are to you, how people get excited for you, feeling kicks etc ... so I get broody quite alot. I'd love another baby now, but I also want to focus and enjoy the perfect little girl I have (while gently persuading Hubby that we should have another one soon :haha:) xxx

my lo is one 4 weeks and im so broody in driving me crazy :haha:

Me too, I seem to be broody all the time! We would like to try soon maybe summer time, but our house is only small :( xxxxxxxxxxxx

:haha: welcome aboard Jenny. I cant believe Lola is 12 weeks old already :shock: x

its crazy isnt it! im going to wait but would love another one now!! i do want to just concentrate on Lola!

Hayley i know, its gone so quick!! cant believe Daisy's 1 now! i remember when you were pregnant! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->