Brown discharge instead of AF??!

Samanthatc

Reaction score
So I'm not really trying, kinda not trying, not preventing but I don't think we dtd during the right time this month... I have a normal regular cycle of 28-30 days. Anyways, this cycle my AF was due on Thursday but the Monday before (3-4 days early) I got some brown discharge. Not enough for a tampon, only when wiping. I usually get brown discharge for a day before AF arrives though so I thought ok early period this month - AF will arrive tomorrow. BUT here's the weird thing. No proper AF has arrived I'm still just getting this brown discharge when wiping. It's day 6 of brown discharge today and still no bright red AF. The brown discharge is such a small amount I haven't needed to wear a panty liner or tampon all week, it's just when I wipe or a light spot on panties.

I know I'm not pregnant, I took a test yesterday to be sure.

So now I'm technically 2 days late for AF or is this brown discharge my aunt flow? Iv never had anything like this Before. It's so weird. Has anyone else had this?

It's not an sti. I have no other symptoms.

I should also note it's been a very stressful month so would that maybe cause this??

Any advice please! Xxx

Hi , since its been a stress full month it couple be that, but then again I read that it would be delayed, not early and brown. It actually could be implantation bleeding in which case there would not be enough hormone yet to detect. Are you sure you didn't have sex around ovulation? Do you know when you ovulate?

Actually day 6 since brown? It could just be stress, maybe you could make an appt to see ur doc.If regular AF doesn't show . Brown blood indicates old blood which just means that the blood is not being expelled from your body quickly.

Hey there, thanks for the reply!

Yep day 6 of brown discharge.. I was kinda hoping that I may have somehow conceived and that it was implantation bleeding for a start because if started early before I was due. But now, 6 days of it.. Something wired is going on! Maybe if still the same in another few days will have to visit the doctor. So weird...

Like I said I usually have brown CM the day before AF, sometimes 1-2 days.. Never any longer than that!

Hmmm so maybe this is my period then but for some strange reason it's super light and super slow. So slow that by the time it comes down it's brown blood instead of the usual red..

:dust::dust::dust:Yw, it definatly is strange. But you never know, could be implantation. Some girls don't get bfp for 6weeks or more. I talked to one girl who didn't get a bfp til 3MONTHS pregnant!! So yeah,if it continues to be out of the norm for you I'd make an appt. Fx for you!!

Thanks, though I don't think conception was even possible this cycle. FXd for you too. How many DPO are you?

I'm 6 well now about 7dpo I'm pretty positive that I'm pregnant. I got the same burning intense cramp last night that i got with my youngest. So thnx for the Fx!! Keep me posted!

Well congratulations then maybe? Haha yup will do, keep me posted too :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->