bsb327 and Iwant2beamum's cycle buddy thread

Glad u guys are ok.
I'm on the couch now but I keep jumping up to sit on the floor next to the couch cuz I keep thinking the windows are gonna blow in on top of me! haha. Its prette serious out there but so far so good.
Remind me again of your first appt?? Mines Friday!

Oh sorry! Mines Wednesday! Quite excited! I know that prob sounds daft! Haha! Be careful u get away from the windows! X

Oh my god ur right in the way of the hurricane. U shud be hidden somewhere!!!! Go be safe! U ok? X

Hey!!!! What is goin on?? I feel like I haven't been on here in forever and its only been a day and a half! OMG! Anyway, I'm doing ok. Sunday night after my last post to you I conked out on the couch. Monday I worked a 12hr shift and then back at it today but only for an 8! What really sucks is that this is my LONG week at work!! mon-12,tues-8 wed-8 thurs-8 friday-off and sat and sun i do 8s again! FML!!! Dread city!!
Hope all is well with you! I saw your fb message, are you still over at your mums place?? How'd the OH take that situation? I hope you guys are ok!? Miss ya!:hug:

Hey!!! Miss u too haha! I need to sleep right now. Got to be up early. message ya properly tomorrow. :hugs: hope ur good apart from work xxxxx

ok! I think you said your appt is tomorrow!!! AAAHHH I'm so excited for you if thats the case! Let me know how it goes!

Hey firstly I'm back at home and me n OH are ok again. just hormones me thinks.

Well today went to docs. Reduced my antidepressant dose. Got more folic acid. She said my due date was 5th may but I think it's the 2nd! Not much else to confirm. Got to wait for my midwife appointment! That will be the main one! I just have loads of leaflets and they gave me a magazine with loads of vouchers. The main thing I'd say now is that I FEEL pregnant now haha!

Altho i just fell down the bottom of my stairs on my bum (only the last three steps) but I smashed my elbow really hard against the wall and I cried my eyes out! Really badly bruised.

How r u love? What's going on with u? U seeing the doctor or midwife on Friday?

Hope ur happy!!!xxxxxx

OMG!! Ur poor thing! I hope you didn't break anything...!!!!
So at your appt did they take blood and urine and all that stuff? Was it your regular doctor/GP and they refer you to a midwife?? Do you get to choose whether you want an OB or a midwife?? Omg too many questions...I know (sorry). I do have my midwife appt Friday, not sure how in detail she'll get into stuff with me as I only had my "first visit/appt." with her a few months ago. The thing I really want to have done is for her to schedule me in for an early u/s. I don't think I can hack it all the way to twelve weeks. What about you? I remember you saying u'd probably book a private early scan...ya think you're still gonna do that?
Glad to hear you're back with OH and things are going ok. Have you guys been able to sit down and really voice or concerns/frustrations with whats going on right now?

It's kinda hard to type coz one of my arm is so sore! I dunno if it's broken.gonna see how it is in the morning? What signs would it show if it was broken? She said may 5th based on my period. I dunno. She calculated 40weeks forward or sumat. Maybe she's right. I just saw my doc today and she's refered me to the midwife. I dont get to chose who I see. Only the hospital I go to. I'll wait to see her before I decided to get a private scan coz I might be able to get one at 10 weeks on the nhs!

Me and OH haven't had a serious sit down chat but I've said a few things casually and he seems to be coming round a bit on his own. Plus i feel like my moods have settled slightly. I'm kinda a bit more teary than angry now. How's things with ur OH at the moment!

Oh oh oh I bought sumat! I know im early but I'm thinking positive! All will be fine!!! Got a great deal on a steriliser bottle warmin and loads of bottles essentials kit thing. Well excited looking at all the bottle haha. And I got a little tiny teddy and some cotton scratch mittens. I've chosen the bedset I want for the cot as well from mamas and papas. Very expensive so my mums gonna get it me for Xmas! I want nothing for myself! Just baby stuff!!!! I'm seeing baby stuff everywhere I go. Saw a bargain playmat and high chair in my local bargain shop!!! Can't wait to get everything in the house and the nursery set up! I won't set up the nursery till the 2nd tri tho! Exciting!!!

I'm not going on the first tri section anymore. Just talking to u really. And geegees. It's all too negative in their. Too much stress and worry and things going wrong and I felt so much better for not going on it. I wana enjoy being pregnant! And to be honest I am. I love it. I have such purpose and meaning and even tho I feel tired and rough i feel amazing that I'm carrying a little life inside me. It's intense!!! Do u feel pregnant yet?

You're so right!!! I was at the point where I didn't want to come on here anymore, the only reason I did was so that I could chat with you. I don't mean any offense to anyone else but I really have become super paranoid and anxious everytime I search about the different threads!
Good for you that you're being so positive! I'm more than excited with everything thats going on right now as well as OH! But I will say there's nothing that will stop my mind from flashing back to 3 months ago every once in a while with everything I went through...its all still so fresh. I won't allow myself to feel bad though.
Alright lady I'm heading off to bed which is I'm sure where you are right now!!
ttys!!xx

Alright love how r u? I was thinking should we just speak via Facebook messaging? Would be easier and it wud beep on my iPhone when you message. Plus I can avoid babyandbump a bit more then! It's ur appointment tomorrow? What time at? Will u let me know how it goes? I'm excited for u. I think my midwife called me today but I missed it. Going to call back tomorrow. I can't wait to do my first appointment!!!!

So just back from the appt. We didn't really go over too much as we just had the same appt a few months back. She did do a manual exam and also labs (HCG, progesterone and some sort of chromasomal testing) she said if they came back in before she was done for the day she'd give me a call otherwise I'll call her on Sunday as she's on-call all day. Based on the bloodwork she'll date my first ultrasound! I know its way too early for one right now...
hope your day is going well! I'm soooo exhausted right now (I'm up since 6am cuz I had to pee!) Probably gonna take a little nap!
p.s. I can't wait to go out and start the baby shopping frenzy (OH will not be too pleased but hey if this is what keeps us stress-free then it must be done! ;o)

Hey sorry not got back to u! How r u? Let me know when u know when ur scan is? I don't think we can afford to get a early one. I got the date for mine tho. 20th October. Got my first antinatal on the 26th September. So long to wait! How r u feeling? I've bought more stuff today! A little rocker chair for baby, a playmat, bedding set, bath stuff in a box and some toys. My OH is really supportive at the moment. It's great. How's urs? I'm so tired I can barely type haha xxx

Hey u found when ur scan is? I haven't said anything to upset u have I? U haven't replied for days. I hope ur ok x

Not at all!!! Sorry just got into bed and checked in via iPhone. I'm just completely exhausted!! I've been up since 5a for work and just nOw finally finished! I don't know how people do it! anyway I have to be up early for school so I'll check in with ya tomorrow...besides I'm the worst with typing on my iPhone. Oh!!! My 1st scan is Wednesday @830a!!!!
Tty2morrow ! Xx

I'm on my iPhone too. Do u have whatapp? The app for iPhone? I usually turn my phone sideways cause it's easier to type on the wider keyboard! Well I'm back at my mums agains! Starting to think me and OH just arent working. I dunno. Been crying my eyes out for days feeling like I let my baby down. My head is a complete mess tbh! Nevermind let's not talk about me!!!! So ur scan is tomorrow morning! I'm so excited for u! How r u feeling about it? U best let me know after the scan and I want a picture! I can't wait for my scan! Wish I didn't have to wait so long! Altho we are 6 weeks tomorrow which is exciting. I'm just so excited about my little baba being here. I know everything will be about them then and it will make life less complicated. I just wana look after my baby and do everything to keep it safe happy and healthy! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->