Bubble Bath - Stitches

mellllly

Mummy to 3 under 4!
Reaction score
Hiya! The mw told me not to have anything in my bath for the first few times.

However when can I have a bubble bath?? I had a 2nd degree tear and is not as sore as what it was at all. I want a bath tonight with bubbles followed by a glass of wine :cloud9: Do you think I will be ok?

i used to use my baby's bubble bath cos its not harash and tea tree oil in the bath

I had stitches and was recommended to use Badedas bubble bath by the midwife as it helps with the healing of the stitches!
Enjoy your relaxing, bubbly bath!!! xx

I cant wait - Its sad that I am excited over a bubble bath! haha

I was wondering this as well, I had a third degree tear and was told not to use any soap products until I had healed but I have never had any pain or been uncomfortable since having them. Yay OH can have Phoebe tonight i'm having a date with my bubble bath!!

Well I had a nice HOT bubble bath, (johnsons baby bubbles)
It was awesome and I feel great! No pain or soreness so I think all is fine

I was advised to get some Tea Tree Oil and Lavendar Oil, mix them with a carrier oil and put that in the bath to help healing... although haven't tried it yet!!! But got it all to try :)

I used bubblebaths just a little or as someone said the baby bath - tea tree oil in your bath helps healing too if you like tea tree x

I started using baby bath after a couple of weeks, also with a 2nd degree tear and labial tear. x

i was told by midwives at hospital to have bath with lavender oil in but then my health visitor said it was fine to use bubble bath, so i used johnsons baby bath and it really relaxed me. i had a 3rd degree tear x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->