Bucket list present

Status
Not open for further replies.

toptrump

Reaction score
Following on from the money is no object present.

If you could tick off one of your bucket list as a christmas presents what would it be?

Mine would be to go shopping in New York at Christmas, ice skating in Central Park, seeing the Christmas Tree in Times Square, Macy's and Bloomingdales and having a play on the piano like Tom Hanks in Big :cloud9:

oooh i'd love to go to new york at xmas!

i'd say disney i'd love to go!

A cruise round the Caribbean! If I can be cheeky and tick off two bucket list items, I would like to fly out there first class!!

A trip to Egypt. My lifelong dream is to explore the museums, pyramids, sites, etc. there.

Christmas shopping in NY for sure!! x

I have always wanted to go to New York at Christmas time and see the big Christmas tree, and stay in the plaza hotel. I am a huge fan of the move Home Alone lol
We live in the middle of the USA now so no excuse to go one yr, but it is expensive!

I don't have anything on my bucket list, I just live each day as it comes but I would enjoy doing all things mentioned here

I would like to go to either Vancouver or Los Angeles and see the X Files filming locations.

Another Northern lights here would love to take lo to Lapland and see the real Father Christmas when he is older but it is so friggin expensive I don't think my DH will ever go for it.

New York is amazing at Christmas! A few years back we had some spare cash after selling our own places and moving in together so we had Christmas at home and flew out on Boxing Day. It was one of our best holidays ever. Everyone should go if they get a chance

My money no object bucket list present would be a trip to the Monaco grand prix. Not going to happen any time soon!

Search for Santa in Lapland! One day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back