Buddie wanted

MRSTJ

Reaction score
Hi all

I am on the look out for a buddie to chat to.
A little about myself, im 25 turning 26 next weekend, we have one son who turned 2 in may and are currently ttc :baby: #2. This is my 2nd cycle since coming off the pill in april, the :witch: got me yesturday ( a day early ) so im lookin to test again around the 7th aug, fingers crossed its a :bfp:

I hope to chat to some1 soon x

Hi,
i'm Bernie and i'm 30 in a couple of weeks, i have 2 kids aged 8 and 4 and we are currently ttc #3. I am on my 7th cycle and the witch is due in about a weeks time. Good luck i hope your sucessful very soon x

Hi bernie thanx for replying back to me. I take it you are in your tww then? How are you feeling about this cycle? I hope you get your :bfp: and that the :witch: stays away x

Hey Ladies...

I'm Looking For A Buddy Too :)

My Ticker Says I OV Around The 19th July.... Looking To Test Around The 10th Aug :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Ttc #1 On My 2 Cycle Afta Coming Of The Pill In Jan Was NTNP Jan-April And Made A Proper Decision To Try In June

:hugs: Good Luck To Both Of You Hope Your Stay Is Short And Sweet :hugs:

Hi birmz85 nice to hear from you. Well fingers crossed you get your :bfp: in aug. If you ever need to chat you know where to find me x

:hug:

Hi sorry i didn't get back to you i've not been well i've got bronchitis and tbh i completely forgot i'd replied to you till today my head is all over the place, hope your both ok x

Hey Berniep... yeah i'm good thanks... :hugs: to you!!! Hope you feel better soon and make a fast recovery xxxx

Hi girls im good thanx. the :witch: has left the building so heres to some serious :sex: Sorry to hear you havent been well berniep how are you feeling now? Is any1 doing/trying anything different this month of ttc?

Hello,
well i'm just waiting for the witch to show or hopefully not to show i think she's due end of this week maybe beginning of next week this bronchitis has made my head feel like its full of sawdust i usually have no problems remembering when the witch is due but i have no idea lol how are you both? x

I'm ok...

Think i OV'd EXTREMLY Early Like On Tuesday... Lucky For Me I've Been Staying With The OH All Week So It's By Luck That I Found Out!!!!

I'm Taking That As A Sign That This Is My Month... Now Just Gonna Wait And Check My Actual OV Date And See If I OV Again!!!!

Haven't done anything different this month... just trying to find new ways to keep the "soup in the bowl" :rofl:

Hope Both You Ladies Are Well :hugs:

I hope this is your month carry on Bding just in case and good luck x

hi guys, can i join in chat group? i kinda feel lonely on this cos im getting really fed up now since trying since October.
im Debbie, im 26, i have 2 lovelly babbas already, but my husband and i want a child of our own more than anything. He even suggesting that it could be him having problems.
we thinking of trying the home fertility tests for men.... but not sure.
this is driving me barmy LOL

Hi Franki,
I also have 2 kids already which we conceived first month of trying so i'm frustrated that we are now on cycle 7 and still nothing, good luck and if you ever want to chat i'm here x

How is everyone else? i've got some cramping today so i think the witch is about to make her appearence i just wish she'd hurry up and get on with it so i can get over it and plan cycle 8, not done a lot today still off work sick but had to go to supermarket we have to after all and thats it a pretty boring day i'm afraid lol, take care x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->