Buddies for Late January/Early February Babies!

Oh yay!! The first ultrasound pic on the thread!! So exciting!!

Awe yay ultrasound!!

Hope everything is going okay with your blood pressure navy lady!

Nothing new on my end here. Still enjoying vacation!

I hope your BP sorts itself out soon for you.

I had my scan yesterday as well, put me 1 day behind where I thought I was, so 7 weeks 6 days not 8 weeks. Not going to change my dates until I get to the 12 week scan.

Has anyone else got a scan anytime soon?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 3
Awww yay.
I have my first app on the 22nd. Not ultrasound though. I'll probably have an appointment in a week after that for one. I'll be about 11 or 12 weeks them from lmp. So who knows where I'm at!

Yay, Flourish!! I'm going in hopefully this week for my appt and hopefully they'll do a scan.

It's getting exciting now everyone is having scans. Fingers crossed they do one for you this week navy! :D

image.jpg

Had my scan this morning :) everything looked great. Heart rate was 174 bpm. Dd pointed to the ultrasound after and said 'baby'. It was so sweet :cloud9:

Congrats on all of the scans!!! The only way I will get a scan before 20+ weeks is if something goes wrong or we do the additional screening tests (which I think we will do) I don't have another appointment until June 30th 9 weeks 4 days. I am hoping they at least check for a heartbeat. I am thinking my first U/S will be mid July. :(

I hope everyone had a great weekend! DH and I finished OITNB last night. I stayed home yesterday from work yesterday as I had all day sickness. Today seems to be a bit worse but I had to do payroll so had to come in.

Other than that just bloated and tender nipples for me!

My first appt is this Friday, they'll take more blood, access my over all physical and mental health and pretty much just meet the Dr and such. Then at 10-12week (most likely the first week of July when I'm 10w) I'll go in for my pelvic exam, ultrasound and other such things.

Have any of you used products such as bio oil or anything of the sorts? I always hear people using it and I want to know if it's actually worth my money to go buy bio oil or another brand

I don't even know what that is. Is it for stretch marks or something? I never got stretch marks with DS so I never worried about it and my scar from the ceserian is only 4 inches long and hair line thin, my OB and PCM can barely even see it.

Yeah its meant to prevent stretch marks.
Same idea as like cocoa butter or whatever but a more well known brand for pregnancy use.

I'm not afraid of getting marks or scars, I'm going to be a mom! But I'm always up for minimizing them if possible!

I love all the scan pictures! My first appointment isn't until the 30th and I'll be almost 11 weeks but I don't think I'll be given a scan. Hopefully I'll be able to schedule the 12 week one, though.

I still haven't told anyone aside from my husband and my best friend. :blush: Both my mom and MIL get super excited, maybe even a little OTT (although I appreciate their support) so I'm enjoying keeping it a secret for a little longer.

My weekend was okay. It was super hot and I've been super exhausted, in bed by 8 most nights. Still wake up around 2am starving and unable to get back to sleep though. My morning sickness seems to be on the way out (knock on wood) and I was actually able to eat a SALAD this weekend. Most veggies still sound gross to me but it was a start!

Damn I totally forgot about the stretch mark part of pregnancy! :dohh: I made it through dds pregnancy with only one stretch mark. I was pretty active and ate healthy enough. Did put lotion on my belly tho. From what I hear if they are going to happen they are going to happen. Make sure to drink enough water and eat good foods and I feel as tho that would help as much as any gimmick product would :shrug:

I use Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil all over, there is really no way to prevent stretch marks as its a part of our genetics. But Coconut oil can help with the itchiness and it is very hydrating to help with the stretching. It is best to apply right after shower/bath and throughout the day.

I had a thought today, I CANNOT wait til Peanut starts moving! DH was away for DSs pregnancy and only got back less than 24 hours before he was born and I was already so far that he had all but stopped moving, if I remember right, he moved for about 10 mins in the middle of the night while my husband was sleeping and after that it was just little shifts and such that you couldn't feel on the outside. Then he was born because I went into a hypertensive crisis. DH never even got to see any ultrasounds (in person) except my 5w one where he was literally just a speck, and I mean that very literally! LOL

I started bleeding just a little bit ago. Calling my Dr ASAP in the morning since I'm cramping. The blood is light so far and the cramping isn't horrible but its enough to make me worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->