Buddies for Late January/Early February Babies!

Thanks for the welcome! How are you ladies feeling?

Welcome Lindsey!

Usually I wouldn't spend much either, I'm pretty cheap. But it was just the cutest set and we make more than enough to buy it :p
I was pretty worked up when I posted that.
Hormones are driving my emotions all over the place!

Don't worry Amanda! We won't judge here. Venting and ranting is normal and healthy, better than keeping it all in!

Symptoms for me are Exhaustion and Nausea, my bbs are up a full cup size already... They will be J's if this continues lol but luckily they are only a little bit tender (mostly just to touch).

Are any of you ladies getting the screening for Trisomy 21, Trisomy 18, etc.?

I was in a BnB group like this when I was pregnant with my daughter. The group moved over to Facebook a while ago but we all still chat almost daily. So I'm glad to be here!

I'm nauseous on and off throughout the day but haven't actually been sick...yet. I don't think I have it any worse than I did the first time around but it does seem that way sometimes when I feel gross and tired and still have a two-year-old to chase after. Last pregnancy the morning sickness was over by 10 weeks so I hope that means the end is in sight. I also have horrible insomnia atm. I've been waking up in the middle of the night (usually starving) and can't get back to sleep for at least an hour or two, even if I eat!!

I'm not sure yet if I will do the genetic testing this time. I think we did the first tri blood test last time and opted out of the second tri one.

Welcome, LinzyLou! Team Pink, Blue or Yellow/Green?

My main symptom is extreme fatigue! I have a little queasiness but not to much. Some sore boobs occasionally but nothing to bad

I'm team yellow for now, but DH thinks it's another girl. We are planning to find out, though!

Oh another Team Yellow! I'm Team Blue again and DH is Team Pink LOL

My bbs are sooooo sore. They seem a bit bigger but I'm still in the same c bra.
But they hurt so bad. God forbid I walk up stairs without a bra. Ouch.
Ahah

I asked my mom is she ever got bad morning sickness. She said nope, just nausea. Like I'm experiencing. So hopefully I'm in the clear!!
DH is out visiting family in another town. Apparently holding his cousins baby who loved him. (That family doesn't know. Only immediate family till first ultrasound)
I feel so sad I wish I was there.
Again silly hormones.

I'm not sure what genetic testing we will do. I don't know much about them. But I do want to get some done. I don't want to be surprised on delievery day if something should be wrong.
But I'm staying positive for healthy baby :)

Hello ladies. Can I join please? I need some more bump buddies. My name is Dana and I'm 35 and have a 21 month old son so this will be my second. I am due 2/14/2016 :)

Welcome Nola!

DH and I went for a round of golf last night (only 9 holes), I wasn't sure how it would go over because my nausea is usually worst in the evenings, but it really helped, I did not feel sick at all! I am a little bit sore this morning though.

Do any of you watch Orange is the new black? lol that is what will be occupying my weekend.

Hi Nola!

Hopeful, glad you had fun golfing last night. We went out last night too. Saw Jurassic World in 3D at the dine-in theater, which was a fun experience except I ordered a southwest chicken wrap with chipotle sauce and it gave me instant heartburn. :dohh:

Today is the first day I haven't really felt sick at all. I hope it lasts!

OH, just to add, I don't watch OITNB but I heard it's really good. I just recently got into Downton Abbey (I'm soo behind the times) and seasons 2-5 just came in today so I'll definitely be having a marathon.

Oh no! I haven't had heartburn yet!

I love love love Downton Abbey! I like OITNB im sure DH and I will finish it this weekend! lol Also Suits I can't get enough of Harvey Specter!

Cheers to you feeling good today! Usually eating make me feel better but today it seems to be making me feel tired and bit more nauseous, I think I need to up my water intake though.

I love OITNB as well.. Just started watching the new season today :)

Ha Ha I wish I would have taken today off and watched it, especially since I feel so crappy anyway! We only watched 2 episodes last night. (I was so excited when they released it early!) I am sure we will be up late watching it tonight.

Welcome, Nola! Team Pink, Blue or Yellow/Green? :)

We went berry picking today, got some blueberries and blackberries!

In my hometown, where we are vacationing my OB (who I had with my son) does "walk ins" per say for patients, both current and previous to do things like pregnancy confirmation, check vitals and other small things. I wasn't feeling to well this morning and so I called and asked if I could see him if he was in, just for a chat. He was so I went and he insisted on doing my vitals after looking at me. My Blood Pressure is getting very high (was 166/102), which didn't happen last time til I was nearly 30weeks. This has him very concerned so I have to do light exercise for a few minutes a day (ball exercises and light walks, etc etc) and then light bed rest. Nothing strenuous or stressful.

I hope everything is ok Navy and that the light exercises help your blood pressure! It was good that he was able to see you!

Oh no, I hope everything is okay and that the exercises and light bed rest keep your BP in check. So glad that you knew something was up and that your OB was able to see you.

So jealous about the berry picking. The weather here is miserably hot so we're just staying indoors today...and probably for the next three months until summer is over. :lol:

So far it seems to be helping. The little bit of excercise with keeping my feet up afterwards brought it down the higher end of the normal range, which is still better than what it was.

Whew, yeah Linzy, you're in Arizona, I don't envy you LOL

Hope your blood pressure gets ok Navy

Had my 6 week ultrasound yesterday. by lmp I was 6+2 but by measurement I was 6+1 so my official EDD has been moved to Feb 4.
We got to see the flicker of the heart.

Attachments

• 20150612_163239.jpg
    20150612_163239.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member