Buddies for Late January/Early February Babies!

Thinking of you navylady. Keep us informed. Xx

I'm sure everything is okay and is normal.
Keep us posted navy lady ♡

I went in and got my HCG done and my vitals. They decided to do an US as well. While my HCG was perfect and at 2100, my ultrasound showed no gestational sac, no baby and no heartbeat. I go back tomorrow for a plethora of tests, including another HCG test to see if my levels rise at all. If they do, they'll do another US to see if perhaps they just missed the sac or if its ectopic (which is what they strongly suspect right now), if it is the same or lower, they'll look again just to be sure but will determine that I miscarried sometime within the last 6-12 hours as of todays ultrasound.

I don't even know what to feel. I'm devastated, I just.... I can't. No matter the outcome, I will be you ladies cheerleader for your H&H 9mos.

https://i.imgur.com/KqVcgBe.jpg

Oh my Navy, I am so so sorry!

I really hope they just missed seeing the sac, and I pray that if it is ectopic that you will not lose your tube.

Please know that I am thinking of you and hoping for a happy outcome.
We are here for you!!

Oh navy that is just heart breaking.

You're in all my thoughts and I hope your peanut is just playing hide and seek. ♡
We're here for you ♡

Really hoping that baby was just in a weird spot. I'm so sorry you're going through this. Please keep us updated!

Went to the ER for a second opinion, they DID find a gestational sac but it measures at 5w3d and my HCG was 2100 just like my OB told me before, which is normal for that gestation but there was no fetal pole which can also happen at that gestation.... but I got a positive test on May 18th, it's literally impossible for me to only be 5w3d. I'm so confused, the only thing that makes sense is that I'm miscarrying. I just.... I don't know

I am happy to hear that they found a sac and it is not ectopic.

Try and stay strong until you hear more, praying that everything is going to be ok for you and bean.

So some possible good news. I had a consult with an ob nurse and told her what happened and found out the Dr who originally did my US was not even an OB Dr. (I had suspicions that she wasn't doing something right, as she didn't even know how to use the machine adn barely put the wand in me, but I kept quiet) I told her what the ER found and she said that while it could still be a missed miscarriage, it's completely possible that my ovulation was off, implantation took longer then normal and that as a result my pregnancy isn't as far as it could be. She ordered an hcg again to see if it's going up and I can call for the results around 2PM EST. She scheduled me for a follow up US on July 9th to check for growth of the sac and baby. If there's no growth then it's a missed miscarriage and she said by then my body would/will have started expelling it anyway and that I would fill up more than a pad an hour with blood. So if I don't have that happen before my US, then chances are that everything is fine.

That is great news! FX that baby is just a little bit behind and your ovulation wasn't spot on!

That's good news Navy! I'll have everything crossed for you.

That's fantastic news you've gotten.
I know you'll be totally okay ♡

But that's terrible that a Dr would do that to you in the first place. Not trained and giving a heck of a scare to patients. Just terrible.

Keep us posted!

Just got my HCG numbers back.

Yesterday at 12PM they were 2100
Last Night at 11PM they were 2143
Today at 1130AM they were 2180

Less than a 4% increase in 24 hours. Dr wanted to see at least a 30% increase in 24 hours and at least a 60% increase in 48 hours. I go back in tomorrow at 12PM to have it drawn again and I'll get the results on Monday. I feel like I already know what the answer will be so I'm bracing myself for it.

Had a fairly large gush of dark red blood this morning. Preparing myself for the worst.

I was supposed to have my hcg drawn today but instead it looks like we're headed to the ER located right across from that same lab that was supposed to draw it. I'll keep ya'll updated. I want to have hope, but.... I can't handle it being crushed a third time in only 3 days.

It's official. My HcG dropped and the bleeding is worse, I'm miscarrying. I'll continue to be you ladies cheerleader through your H&H 9 months though and I'll still be around on the thread. I'm going to take a few days to grieve and I'll be back then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->