Buddies for Late January/Early February Babies!

Navy lady my heart goes out to you ♡♡
All here for your support and I'm so very sorry for your loss :(

So very sorry for your loss Navy :hugs: I wish words could heal you. Hopefully you get a bfp when you are ready

I've got my first Dr's app today.
No ultrasound that I'm aware of. Just a meet and urine test.

Probably book the ultrasound for soon I'd imagine!! I'm very excited!

Oh Navy, I am so very sorry that this happened to you. I hope that you take the time for yourself that you need. We are here for you.

Thank you all for your condolences, we are working through it and grieving. We actually met with a pregnancy/infant loss counselor that works in my OB office. While this isn't my first MC, it is my first MMC which was, for me, much more traumatic to know that my baby died 3 weeks before this and my body didn't know. We discussed options and ways to cope and grieve. Including things like giving the baby an identity (a name) and keeping a memory box and the like. It's been very helpful as has all of your support and kindness through this.

Amanda, if you're 10 weeks from you LMP then you will probably get a dating scan today or next week to see if your 10 weeks or a little sooner since you just came off of BC :)

I'm happy to hear you are working through it ♡ you are very strong.

She only mentioned a urine test on the phone when I booked the appointment. So I'm guessing no us today but to be booked for real soon!?
I'd love a dating scan. Although the digital 1-2 came up at would the be appropriate timing to when my lmp was. Who knows!
I'll find out eventually.

So we got back from vacation of Saturday night. Last night, our toilet and bathtub randomly start overflowing with crappy water at 1030 at night. I had to work at 5 am! Luckily we are in a basement suite and the owners came down and bleached the whole bathroom for me. Also lucky it didn't happen when we were gone or sleeping! That would have been disastrous.
What a night.
so sleepy today after my first day back at work

Thank you, my husband is as well, I could tell it broke his heart that this happened on Fathers Day and its still not over yet. DH and I did decide to name our LO, as it seems cold and cruel to let a child we wanted and loved so much to pass without so much as a name and we decided, since we didn't know the gender, on Robin Leigh. We also decided to make a small memory box as well.

Oh yuck!!! My husband would have flipped, backed up plumbing is his "thing" that makes him freak.

That's very special and very sweet ♡

It was very gross. But I'm happy I didn't have to clean it up!! Aha.

So went to the doctors. She said everything is looking great and she's happy about my health!

Got to hear our babies heart beat ♡
How special! I cried.
Getting my bloodwork done on Friday. Back on the 16th for my full physical. And they are going to call me for an ultrasound to happen within the next 2 weeks! :D

That is exciting Amanda!! I am really hoping that I will get to hear the heartbeat next week at my appointment. I am getting very impatient to know that everything is going smoothly.

My appointment isn't until the 30th. And then I hope they keep my U/S date of July 6th (Originally set to check my ovaries for PCOS) and just change it to a dating ultrasound.

How are all you ladies doing!

I had a terrible migrane yesterday and ended up puking in the morning from it.
But then at night I randomly felt sick and puked.
I hope it's not the start of morning sickness!!

Thanks Navy, I hope so too!

Oh Amanda, I hope that it isn't bad for you! I found my morning sickness stopped after I had a rank migraine, but I had MS the two weeks before that, but it has improved now. I only feel nauseous at random times throughout the day not the whole day!

My bbs are very sore this week though! Poor DH has to keep is hands off them lately. lol

Sounds like it might be Amanda!

AFM, I believe the physical part is nearly over as I'm barely even spotting now. I have my levels checked again on Mon.

I really hope it's not :(
My mom never had ms through 3 pregnancies. And I heard it was genetic. I was hoping to get lucky :p

I usually just get some nausea randomly.

Aha hopeful, I hear ya. Dh will randomly go to touch my bbs, and I'm like noooo it's so painful!

Awe navy :( I'm glad the physical part is almost over for you. One step closer to moving forward.
I do appologize as I'm not sure what to say in this situation, but know I care!

I've heard its genetic as well Amanda but there's also been somestudies that indicate gender of the child can cause more or less as well but nothing has been proven concrete.

And it's alright, unless someone has had a MC/MMC or anything like that, they don't know what to say and sometimes even if they have they still don't know. I understand that its a hard subject to understand :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->