Buddies for Late January/Early February Babies!

Yep the 24th! We are all so close to each other which is awsome.

lol after some thought I really don't think I will be able to wait to find out!! ha ha! Although I think we will try and keep it a secret!

It is awesome!

Hopeful, will you tell us at least??!

How old is everyone here? I can't remember! I will be 28 when baby comes (my bday is November 9th). Am I the oldest? I feel old... Haha. I always wanted to have children in my late teens/early 20's when I was a kid.

Oh yes I will for sure tell you all!

I am 26 and will be when I deliver (27 in April) - I always wanted to be done having kids by 27, but then it took us forever to get pregnant so that went out the window, so now I want to be done by 30 at the latest.

I'm 26 but will be 27 by the time baby is here. Birthday is in December.

I'm 22. Birthday in march.

My app went well today. They said my vagina looks fine and my blood work came back all normal!

I am the oldest haha. OH is 36 and will be 37 January 9th :-O

30 is still a pretty young age to be done having kids, hopeful! Not bad at all! A lot of people are having them even in their 40's these days (which seems so old). I think I only want 2 and I want to have the second one within a couple years so they are close in age. So I'll hopefully be done by 30 as well. It's weird because I felt like I had an older mom but my mom was 2 years younger than I am now when she had me, haha.

Good to hear your appt went well and everything looks good, Amanda!

How are everyone's symptoms? Navy, are you having any yet? When did you say you planned on starting testing again?

Idk really, Michele, my body is always weird so I can never tell if something is a pregnancy, PMS or "normal" symptom LOL

I tested today, :bfn: which isn't surprising since I'm only 7DPO LOL but I start testing with ultra sensitive tests tomorrow at 8DPO

My mom was 21 when she started and 26 when she finished having kids (she had 4 pregnancies, 3 babies)

I love the idea of growing up with my kids and when they are time for university, etc. DH and I should still be in good health to travel and follow them around. I love that my parents are youngish grandparents and get to experience so much of their children's & grand children's lives! I have always wanted children very young, once I graduated high school I was like ok, if I get pregnant anytime now I am ok with that. Of course DH and I are in a much better place now than we would have been back then.

There are so many January Baby Announcements starting on my Facebook Newsfeed! I can't wait to "officially announce" Has everyone on here announced already?

I am excited for your testing this cycle Navy!! Sending sticky Baby Dust your way!

Oh man navy, I'm hoping so bad for you! Can't wait for you to test! Fingers and toes crossed!

And I'm the same way with symptoms lol. There were so many times I swore I was pregnant and had every symptom when it turned out to be nothing. When it actually happened, there were only a few symptoms and all ones I'd experienced in the past before bfn's.

Yeah hopeful, i wanted to be a young mom too... And a young grandma. It kind of makes me depressed now that I'm all hormonal to think of how much older OH is. So I try not to think about it! Like he may have lived half his life already! It's so crazy to think about... I still feel so young like how the heck have I already lived a third of my life??! It feels like I was a teen such a short time ago yet I've been an adult for almost ten years... Ugh.

I'm alternating between feeling great about my chances and already feeling out. it's a rollercoaster

I always wanted children but it want until I was 18 and out of my guardians house until I realized I wanted them ASAP. My nana and mother actually admitted that they were surprised I didn't end up like my mother and cousins and end up pregnant between 14 and 16 and I was just like, "Thanks.....that's a real vote of confidence....."

Aww Michele there is still so much life to live for both of you!!

Lol, Navy that is interesting that they told you that but you seem to have found your path just fine! FX for a BFP for you!

Today is a great day for a BFP! Sending good vibes and babydust your way, navy! And families say stupid stuff sometimes... With the way I was raised (in a super religious homeschooled family), I am proud of who I grew up to be and how I turned out. Even though I think my family is not really all that proud. My sisters are super excited about the baby but my mom really doesn't seem like she is. She asks me if we're getting married more often than she asks about baby or the pregnancy. She did call me after my last appt to ask how it went though, which was nice. So maybe she's coming around...

And I just really dislike how time seems to go so much faster the older I get. It makes me feel like it'll all be over so quickly. I'm going to cherish each and every single day I get with baby. Hopefully having a kid and not working for a few years will really slow things down for a bit.

:bfn: today but it's still early so there's still time! I may not have even implanted yet!

Michele, no no, it's the opposite, it'll go faster!!! It seems like just yesterday my son was coming home from the hospital but he just turned two!

Yeah, it's still really early. You might not get a BFP for a couple days still!

Omg, don't say that :-( I want to slow down time damnit!

And holy cow, I can finally feel my uterus above my pelvic bone when I'm standing up. Before when I'd lie on my back I thought I could feel it but wasn't 100% sure but I hadnt checked it in a few days and just now I felt and wow! There it is! Exciting!

I don't know what my uterus feels like or if it's just me clenching my abs when I push?

So I'm pissed at mil.
She was all hugs and love when we visited and asked me to keep her updated and tell her before posting anything cause she likes that better.
Understandable. No problem.

So I sent her the pics of the ultrasound the other day on fb inbox.
She texts Dh a bit later and tells him thanks for the pics etc.
Didn't say a word to me. Not even a thank you.
I'm so so mad with her. How rude!definitely not sending anything her way again and Idc if she gets pissy.

Hi ladies I need some advice... I went to a festival yesterday and had to come back early today as I was up all night being sick. Haven't been able to keep anything down, not even water... What can I do? I feel exhausted... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->