Buddies for Late January/Early February Babies!

Hope I'm not too late to join you all in here?

I'm due early February with my first, around the 7th but will know exact date when I have my 12 week scan next week.

Olivia

Hello, Olivia!! Of course you can join! Welcome! How has it been for you so far? Team Pink, Blue or Yellow?

I'm due early February with my first, around the 7th but will know exact date when I have my 12 week scan next week.

Olivia

Hello, Olivia!! Of course you can join! Welcome! How has it been for you so far? Team Pink, Blue or Yellow?

Husband and I are still getting our heads round to the idea we are expecting, but it's going OK so far. I just feel a bit tired and sick.

Still deciding if we want to find out if its a boy/girl. If we do, then will wait until our 20 week scan.

Olivia

Husband and I are still getting our heads round to the idea we are expecting, but it's going OK so far. I just feel a bit tired and sick.

Still deciding if we want to find out if its a boy/girl. If we do, then will wait until our 20 week scan.

Were you not TTC? If that's personal, no need to answer :)

I'll put you down as green for undecided :D

We have some WONDERFUL ladies here in this thread so we are all willing to listen should you ever need to talk, vent, have questions, etc etc

Welcome Olivia! Everyone here is really great :) hopefully your tired and sickness will start wearing off soon! I went from feeling icky all day every day to having more good days than bad. My nausea comes and goes now but never lasts all day anymore! I've also started feeling less tired recently. I'm due Jan 25th so a little ahead of you.

Awww, nooo! :-( I'm really sorry hun! Is there a chance it might just not be showing up yet? And you still have one more month to try before DH leaves for awhile right? Next month better be better for you!! I'm so sad for you :-(

AF is due Fri, so there's still two days but I just don't feel it. I've always just sorta known that the test would be + with my others and don't feel that way. And we may have one more cycle to try, it's up in the air.

Boooo! Super uncool. I really hope you get one more cycle. How long will DH be gone for?

Welcome Olivia!

Michele - Hopefully they will be able to give you a clear answer at this US but like Navy said I would wait until 18+ to be sure! My one friend was confirmed having a boy at 9 weeks at her first US - Her boys are all very well endowed right from conception, lol the US Tech was able to Identify Male before 12 weeks on all 3 of her boys.

Navy I hope you are still not out yet and get your BFP, if not I really hope you can go another cycle before DH leaves.

I have been getting weekly migraines that last at least 2 days. The only thing that has helped them has been caffeine, so I have been having a mocha on the days that it is really bad, for the first I try laying in a dark room, drinking a ton of water, getting adjusted at the Chiropractor, taking Tylenol, absolutely nothing touches them except coffee. I feel bad but I guess if I am only having one cup of coffee a week it is not too bad. And of course they happen during the week while I am at work.

On a happier note 10 days until my US!!!

Wow a lot has gone on!
I love my steak well ll Done. Any pink in there and it's gross to me. So I'm safe :)

Welcome Olivia!

I've had a migrane. This is my 3rd full day with one. Nothing gets rid of it and I'm too paranoid to take Tylenol.
Dying here :(

But I'm great other than that.

Can't wait for both your us!

And Navy you'll get it soon hun!! :D

I have found that only caffeine helps my migraines, I went to doctor yesterday and he wants to try anti-nausea (Diclectin) meds to try and counter-act the migraines. I am not sure how that will work but I am willing to try. It is hard to keep my eyes open at work and while driving with these migraines. :( Super Thankful for the pregnancy, not so much about the migraines lol!

Awe hopeful I hope that works for you!
I feel your pain ♡
I think mine is starting to ease off finally.

So another stupid story about my mil.
Dh got a call from his fam yesterday cause it was his birthday. He was telling his sister I made him a cheesecake for his birthday. And its the best he's ever had.
She goes "that's really rude and hurtful to mom"
Excuse me!? It's food. Calm yourself and stop trying to be the "only woman" in his life. I'm starting to really dislike them. :( they are hurting my feelings and being so dumb about everything.

How is everyone today?

Anyone given anymore thoughts to names? Nursery themes? Bought anything yet?
I know some of you have done all of these things :haha:

AFM: :bfn: today at 13DPO, so fairly sure I'm out and just playing the waiting game. :coffee:

Sorry about your MIL Amanda.

I bought a few cute little onesies the other day, and the stroller I want is on sale this week but without having an ultra sound I am not buying anything. I told DH that he has to paint the baby room before he leaves for school and he only has 5 weeks left until he leaves.

I have a feeling when he is in school is when my shopping will really kick off. I would like to try and hold off until at least 20 weeks to really start buying.

I'm doing great!
We have our names as I've mentioned

Sophie ava
Or
Avery Paul (muddle name is still up in the air)
Haven't bought anything. Waiting for any gifts. Although I want to buy everything!
And nursery theme is still nautical :)

Wow I've missed so much again...

Amanda sorry to hear about your MIL :(

Hopeful how long is your DH away at school for?

Olivia great to have you with us.

Navy I have everything crossed for you!!

I went to the DRs and got some anti-sickness tablets in the end.. Still feeling sick but not actually been sick for a few days now... Phew!
I had my consultants appointment yesterday as well and was told I will get extra scans, every 4 weeks once I get to 28 weeks as I get a lot of migraines so they want to monitor baby closely.

I hope you are all doing okay.

Flourish - It will be nice to get to check on babe every 4 weeks!

He is gone for 3 months to school, technically he will be gone 5 nights of the week and home 2. (Home most weekends)

What did they give you for sickness, Diclectin?

Oh well I already have my crib and tons of clothes/ toys. But nothing new since then.

Awe fluroish I hope you're feeling better and it'd he nice to check in that often!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->