Buddies for Late January/Early February Babies!

AF was due yesterday and it's 8:30 here, we're EST. I'm retesting in 1 1/2 hours.

I see it navy! !!! Keep testing everyday!

My next app is Aug 13. Quick check in. They probably will use doppler. My ultrasound is the 31st

Nothing noticeable on the second test :cry: I'm hoping maybe that's cause it was just a 4 hour hold instead if an 8 but I doubt it. Still absolutely no sign of AF though, no cramps, moods or anything.

It's totally possible too because your fmu is still more concentrated than smu and the line on the first test was so faint! And no af is always the best sign!

Omg Amanda, didn't see your post till now for whatever reason!

Did you hear the heartbeat at last appt too or you just got the ultrasound?

At every app they use the doppler :) I see my ob once a month until my 3rd trimester. Then it'll be every 2 weeks. Then last month it'll be every week.
So it's a bit of a wait on between appointments right now! Although I'm sure things are fine is easy to worry!

Ladies, I'm freaking out a little. Took another one after a long sleep (total of 8 hour hold) got a definite line! It's faint, but its there!! I really hope this is it! I've never gotten false +'s with this brand or evaps, and they both (first one this morning and this one) came up within the 5 minute limit. I'm kinda freaking out.

https://i.imgur.com/Id9qNV4m.jpg

I can't click on the pic but I definitely think I can see it!!
Keep testing! It's so early so it'll get darker in the next few days!!
Yayy

Here's a better pic, on my comp, it can be seen a bit better if I tilt my screen but my brightness is up to 100% so that's probably why, but I'm completely freaking out!

https://i.imgur.com/64Uue2z.jpg

I can definitely see it! Yay!

I bought a doppler a whole ago and use it about once a week... The further along I am getting the easier/ quicker I seem to be able to find it.

Heck yes, navy!! Woohoo!

Flourish, did you get an expensive one? OH's cousin is going to let me use hers which she bought on Amazon for $60. I haven't gotten or tried it yet but wondering if cheaper ones work this early along.

Omg, I woke up at 3 to pee and now it's almost 4:30 and I still haven't been able to fall back asleep. I'm actually wide awake now. Uggggh. And I'm starving but I don't want to eat at 4:30 in the morning especially after how much I ate yesterday. But I might need a snack to help me get back to sleep lol.

My FRER this morning, the line is ultra faint (you may not even be able to see it on the comp), which doesn't surprise me, my camera can BARELY register it's there. But again, not surprised since the line on the 10MIU this morning was, while definitely there, also faint it makes sense that a test that can pick up as sensitive as 6-12MIU is also faint. Calling my Dr tomorrow and scheduling my blood test!

https://i.imgur.com/NUHiiGl.jpg

Can't see it right now because I'm outside so I can barely even see me screen but definitely saw the last one. So excited for you! Yayayayayyyy!!!

Yayyyy so excited navy!

I'm now thinking about getting a doppler. Are they safe to use and whatnot? I know nothing about them!

Ooh navy let us know how you get on at the drs.

My doppler was just a cheap one off amazon about £20.. I'm not sure what that works out to in $.

I don't think it's unsafe to use, it more just risky in terms of people panicking about not being able to find the heart beat I think... I may be wrong though.

I've been meaning to ask, where is everyone from? Am I the only one from the UK in this buddy group?

I'm in the US, I have a doppler (brand is Angel Sounds or something like that) and it was like 19$ in USD and it works REALLY well :) I used it DS all the time

I think I have the same one as navy, angel sounds or angel care, something like that.

Ladies, there's now doubt about it now!!!!!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/OtyMCjD.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!! Soooo happy for you! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back