Buddies Wanted: irregular cycles after coming off BCP

Way to be positive! It's much nicer to look at BFP! We've been trying for a year in June and with DH's past they would have seen him after 6 months of trying but he's wanted to wait. Hope you got caught up on some sleep!

Yes, feel much better though I can't wait to get 8 hours this weekend!!! Though that might not happen as we're running a 5K race in NYC in the morning and have to commute in and then it's cinco de mayo and we don't start trying until Sunday so I feel practically OBLIGATED to party :happydance: So I doubt I'll get to bed early but perhaps I'll get to sleep in!

GL to you and DH! FX :hugs:

Good luck at your race, that's amazing! You should definitely party and have fun!

Way to be positive! It's much nicer to look at BFP! We've been trying for a year in June and with DH's past they would have seen him after 6 months of trying but he's wanted to wait. Hope you got caught up on some sleep!

Yes, feel much better though I can't wait to get 8 hours this weekend!!! Though that might not happen as we're running a 5K race in NYC in the morning and have to commute in and then it's cinco de mayo and we don't start trying until Sunday so I feel practically OBLIGATED to party :happydance: So I doubt I'll get to bed early but perhaps I'll get to sleep in!

GL to you and DH! FX :hugs:

Oh wow! Goodluck Mrs.Chezek on the 5K!! :thumbup:

Thanks girls! I started training for it 7 weeks ago so hopefully all the hard work will pay off! Running doesn't come naturally to me unfortunately. I wish I could just go out and run for 3-4 miles and feel refreshed! I always tire out at like 2 miles and start cursing under my breath the rest of the way :haha:

This one isn't timed so it's more of a practice run. I plan to run a timed one in two weeks and I'm a bit nervous about that. But we'll see :)

Any big plans for the weekend?? It's Cinco de Mayo which practically was a national holiday back in Cali where I used to live. I'm curious to see how big of a deal it will be out here in NY/NJ. I'm definitely having at least one margarita!!! One good thing to be in AF week I guess :winkwink:

:dust: to all testing soon and FX!

We have a friend's wedding reception/bbq/party tomorrow night so not specifically celebrating cinco de mayo but I'm bringing mexican pinwheel wraps lol. Enjoy your margarita! I may have a corona :) let us know how the run goes

Daisy - so have you started SMEP yet? I'm doing it this cycle. On CD4 now so wait until CD8 to start. Excited!!! :happydance:

Joey - how is your first cycle of temping going? I'm struggling with taking my temp at the same time every morning. I keep waking up at like 4am or 5:30am at random and then being restless or having to have to pee so I'm forced to take my temps then. Unfortunately, I don't always wake up at those times so I'm taking my temps at all sorts of odd times. Not to mention, sometimes I don't even get 4 hours of sleep in a row when I have to take my temp!!! I guess I'll see if I get any pattern this cycle...are you all packed for NY???

AnnaSaRa - how are you doing? You posted on Monday that AF was due soon. Hope she's here and you're out enjoying some vino or better yet, we see a :bfp: post from you soon!!!! :thumbup:

How is everyone's acne? Subsiding at all??? Mine isn't :( Just broke out terribly over the last few days while AF was here. I feel so gross! My body acne seems a teeny tiny bit better...so maybe there is hope :thumbup:

Where is everyone? ladyesq? CountryS? Countrygirl? Preg_pilot? Jezzabel? Stefanie? How is everyone doing this week?? Any testers?? I think we're due for another :bfp: soon!!! I wonder how lpjkp is doing :hugs: So excited for her!!! Can't wait until it's my turn :)

Sticky dust to all!!!
:dust:
Hi - sorry for the delayed reply!!! We are having an amazing time in NY!!!! I just love it here! But I am struggling too with temping and OPK - am a bit jet lagged so trying to temp at the same time can be a bit hard - also difficult to test OPK at the same time as we tend to be out all day until late!! Have started smep so that should cover all our bases! Wd live a baby that was conceived in New York (very Victoria Beckham lol!!!!).

Good luck in your race - you never know you may run past me :winkwink:

Sounds like you girls are having a great time in NY :)

Im feeling a little down today, a couple in our group of friends (more DHs) just announced that they are KU, due in Nov. It sounded like they weren't even really "trying" since she says she didnt even track her cycles or her O dates it just "happened". Argg. Well of course Im happy for them, but you know I wish that was me along with her :cry:

I want to be so positive but sometimes its so hard!

So help me if DH tells me to "relax and not stress about it" one more time!!!! :growlmad: I know they try but its like you telling me not to stress isn't helping me relax...

Sorry girls, just needed to vent !

Sounds like you girls are having a great time in NY :)

Im feeling a little down today, a couple in our group of friends (more DHs) just announced that they are KU, due in Nov. It sounded like they weren't even really "trying" since she says she didnt even track her cycles or her O dates it just "happened". Argg. Well of course Im happy for them, but you know I wish that was me along with her :cry:

I want to be so positive but sometimes its so hard!

So help me if DH tells me to "relax and not stress about it" one more time!!!! :growlmad: I know they try but its like you telling me not to stress isn't helping me relax...

Sorry girls, just needed to vent !

I kno exactly what u mean! It seems everyone around me at the minute is announcing they're pregnant! Although I am happy for them there is always that something that wishes it was u n wondering if it will be:shrug:

I've noticed ewcm over past 2days but nothin on the opk yet so keepin fx

Hope everyone havin a good wkd xx

I am so with you on that! My cousin just had her second baby, a little boy called Harry James and i am happy for her as she has struggled and is a bigger lady than me and older. However, I have just found out that another of my cousins is having a baby with his girlfriend when they weren't even trying. Plus another of my cousins has just had a baby with his girlfriend a month or so ago, whom they also conceived without meaning to. These are all from the same family.
Meanwhile with our trying so far we have not managed and my sister has been trying for her second for a while now too. I know i'm only in my second cycle so you probably think i have no place to be moaning as some of you have been trying for so much longer but its just starting to get to me.

Anna - I'm glad you came here to vent! It's a good way to release some of the anger. I feel for you. I hate pg announcements from friends as well. I just SO want it to be my turn to announce!!!! And DH doesn't get it either. He thinks I should be happier for them…well, I am happy for them…I'm just super sad for myself :cry: Hope you're feeling a little bit better by now! :hugs:

Dancer - are you BDing just in case?? EWCM is always a good sign :winkwink:

Stefanie - one month is just as painful as after trying for 4 months and I'm sure same as for anyone who's been trying longer. When you want something so bad, seeing someone else get it who didn't even think about whether they want it or not, just HURTS. But we get through it. Our turn will come! We have to believe that :hugs:

Of course, b!tC#in about it a bit doesn't hurt anyone :winkwink: I'm in!

Joey - How was new york??? Did you see the 5K in Times Square? There was like 30,000 of us running! Other than the crappy weather, I had a great time :flower:

OK ladies...I'm kicking off SMEP tonight with a bit of :sex: Yay for CD8! Hope this is the month for all of us :happydance:

[BMrsChezek[/B] yeah we are bding just in case :winkwink: I hope it's the month for all of us too! Fx How did the run go then? Apart from the weather obviously.

I agree a rant every now n then never hurt anyone :winkwink:

I just wanted to share with you ladies that I've just got a very almost +opk 5 whole days earlier than last month! :) :happydance:

Dancer - it went well! It wasn't a timed race but we ran it in 31 and a half minutes :thumbup: It was just exciting to be in Times Square with all those people and they shoot confetti when we start running and play loud music so it's a great adrenalin rush :yipee:

That's great news Stefanie!!! I hope you get that super positive one soon :thumbup: Yay! Can't wait to start my OPKs tomorrow :happydance:

Off to go for a run and then PT all afternoon. Can't wait for it to be over next week so I can get my afternoons back.

Hugs to all! :hugs:

Where is everyone? ladyesq? CountryS? Countrygirl? Preg_pilot? Jezzabel? Stefanie? How is everyone doing this week?? Any testers?? I think we're due for another :bfp: soon!!!

Hey, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm still here! I'm 14 dpo and expecting AF any time now. :( I've done 4 hpt's, inlcuding one today, and they've all been BFNs. If AF doesn't come and I somehow end up with a BFP at this point I think it would be a miracle.

I got my first +OPK this morning! It was so exciting (someone watching would have probably thought I had just found out I was pregnant lol). I was using the first response digital so it turns off as soon as you get a positive and you can't use it any more. We will BD every night for the next 3 nights for sure and maybe more!!! I know a +OPK doesn't necessarily mean you will ovulate but it is a step out of the dark as I had no idea if my body was doing what it was suppose to. Hopefully I will see my temp rise in the next few days!!! Baby dust to everyone!

One question... if you get a positive OPK does that mean you should ovulate anywhere from 12-72 hours?

Where is everyone? ladyesq? CountryS? Countrygirl? Preg_pilot? Jezzabel? Stefanie? How is everyone doing this week?? Any testers?? I think we're due for another :bfp: soon!!!

Hey, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm still here! I'm 14 dpo and expecting AF any time now. :( I've done 4 hpt's, inlcuding one today, and they've all been BFNs. If AF doesn't come and I somehow end up with a BFP at this point I think it would be a miracle.

Here's hoping for a miracle!!!! FX :winkwink:
:happydance::thumbup::happydance:

I got my first +OPK this morning! It was so exciting (someone watching would have probably thought I had just found out I was pregnant lol). I was using the first response digital so it turns off as soon as you get a positive and you can't use it any more. We will BD every night for the next 3 nights for sure and maybe more!!! I know a +OPK doesn't necessarily mean you will ovulate but it is a step out of the dark as I had no idea if my body was doing what it was suppose to. Hopefully I will see my temp rise in the next few days!!! Baby dust to everyone!

Yay!!! That's so exciting :happydance: I start OPKs tomorrow and can't wait to see my first +
Have a blast over the next few days :sex: :sex: :sex: and FX you catch that eggy!!!!
:thumbup:

One question... if you get a positive OPK does that mean you should ovulate anywhere from 12-72 hours?

Thereabouts.
For most it´s about 12-48 hours, sometimes a bit more.

Hi,
Would love to be a buddy too :hugs: I am 32 came off BCP end of January after been on it for 14 years (10 years depo and then 4 cerazette). Had first proper AF beginning of March. 1st cycle was 27 days and now on cd21 of second cycle. Have been using OPK but still not o yet! - so don't know if this is going to be a long cycle!

I hate all this waiting just want my :bfp:

OMG... you and I are on the exact same schedule. I am 34. Came off BCP at start of Jan, had cycles ranging from 21 days to 29 days. Each month it's different. So many cramps throughout each cycle, varying flow,.. it stinks! Good luck this month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->