Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

No go for me on this cycle. Beta is not back yet but AF showed up heavy this morning. Our follow up is next Monday so we'll see when we can try again. :cry:

Awful news. So sorry :hugs: :hugs:

Please let us know what the doctor says. I remember you saying you were doing a natural cycle?? Or something like that?

I will. Yes, once AF came last month (Nov 2), the FET cycle started and the transfer was on Nov 19. It was really quick. I only took estrace and crinone gel along with my prenatals, calcium and baby aspirin. I don't know if that could be why and if maybe they will try a different protocol. It could also not have been a viable embryo. I'm just really hoping we can move forward again and try one more time. After that, we'll probably have to wait awhile until we get these last ones paid off.

Okay well I know I'm not a doctor but I genuinely care about you.

I remember during my FET I had to take prednisone (steroid) so that my body didn't fight off the embryo. Then I did the pills and patches and the progesterone in oil shots. I know every protocol is different and I respect that, but I asked my doctor to please let me do the vaginal progesterone suppositories and they wouldn't let me. And at the time they explained it to me and it made sense.

Well, I hope you get the answers you need. We are all here for you and praying for you! :hugs:

No go for me on this cycle. Beta is not back yet but AF showed up heavy this morning. Our follow up is next Monday so we'll see when we can try again. :cry:

:hugs: I'm so sorry BabyLove. I agree with Bma though. After y two MC fresh cycles, with my FET my doctor had me take the Medrol longer and we also added IV intralipids to the mix. That's on top of the PIO injections and estrace. Not sure which combo did it but sometimes you just never know. It may just all be coincidence and getting the right combo of egg and sperm. I'm praying for you and thinking of you. I know how heartbreaking and expensive this journey can be! :hugs:

Am very sorry baby love!!! I truly hoped it worked for you this time ..am so sorry :hugs:

I had my scan today and am so happy to tell u all that am having one of each..BabyA is a boy And baby B is a girl..yayyyy:happydance::happydance:

My cervix looked good and they'l be doing cervix checks every 2 weeks from now on so i'l get to see my little boy n girl more often!!!:happydance::cloud9:

I had my scan today and am so happy to tell u all that am having one of each..BabyA is a boy And baby B is a girl..yayyyy:happydance::happydance:

My cervix looked good and they'l be doing cervix checks every 2 weeks from now on so i'l get to see my little boy n girl more often!!!:happydance::cloud9:

FANTASTIC NEWS!! Congratulations :)

Hi Ladies-

Just wanted to check in! I still read this thread occasionally to see how all of you are doing! :)

Babylove- I'm so sorry. There are no perfect words, but I am glad you are planning to try again soon if possible. How many more frosties do you have?

Brandy, Bma, Scerena, babydreamer, mission you all sound like you are doing so well! I'm so happy for you all!!

AFM I am PUPO right now with 2 embies! My transfer was yesterday 10/5 and my Beta test is 12/16. We don't have any more frosties so this is it for us for a long time! Hoping like crazy it works!! :)

Thanks Brandy and Mission! I am going to start POAS on Tuesday! F'xd! :)

Yay!! :happydance: Congrats Mission!! That is wonderful news!

Hi Ladies-

Just wanted to check in! I still read this thread occasionally to see how all of you are doing! :)

Babylove- I'm so sorry. There are no perfect words, but I am glad you are planning to try again soon if possible. How many more frosties do you have?

Brandy, Bma, Scerena, babydreamer, mission you all sound like you are doing so well! I'm so happy for you all!!

AFM I am PUPO right now with 2 embies! My transfer was yesterday 10/5 and my Beta test is 12/16. We don't have any more frosties so this is it for us for a long time! Hoping like crazy it works!! :)

Good luck mmbelle! I have everything crossed for you! :thumbup:

Hi baby dreamer, thank you. Wow u are almost 12 weeks..are you going for the first trimester screening...when do you have your NT scan scheduled???.

Hi baby dreamer, thank you. Wow u are almost 12 weeks..are you going for the first trimester screening...when do you have your NT scan scheduled???.

It seems like everyones pregnancy is flying by but mine LOL

BabyDreamer how exciting you're not far from NT and 2nd Tri!!

I know I can't believe it! I have my first tri screening and NT scheduled for Thursday, Dec. 12 and I'll be 12 weeks! So excited!! We plan on having the blood test to find out the gender :happydance:. We had our last apt. and scan at the fertility center last Thursday at 11 weeks and the baby put on a show! Dancing and kicking and moving like crazy! He/She looks so cute and I'm in love with our little one already :cloud9:.
I was hit with the flu yesterday and I'm feeling slightly better but I have an awful cough. My throat and chest ache so bad and every time I cough I feel pulling pains in my abdomen. I hope I feel better soon as we're flying to Chicago for Christmas on the 16th! Aside from being sick I really couldn't be happier and we can't wait to tell the family what the gender is as a Christmas surprise.

How are you telling your families? Any special plans to surprise?

It seems like everyones pregnancy is flying by but mine LOL

BabyDreamer how exciting you're not far from NT and 2nd Tri!!

I know it's so crazy to think by Christmas I'll be in second tri!! How are you feeling Brandy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->