Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

August. I had slight breakthrough bleeding on bcps. If you are having any odor though I would have it checked. Also BMA is right it could be the cyst

BMA. That is awesome they are taking such good care of you. Let us know how it goes.

Mission. Oh I'm so ready to test haha. Nervous scared and excited

August. I had slight breakthrough bleeding on bcps. If you are having any odor though I would have it checked. Also BMA is right it could be the cyst

BMA. That is awesome they are taking such good care of you. Let us know how it goes.

Mission. Oh I'm so ready to test haha. Nervous scared and excited

Are you planning on testing before OTD???

I don't know. Maybe the morning of beta. We will decide next week.

Mission - Thank you :hugs: I never spot so it was weird.

TTCbaby ~ My last IVF cycle I tested the morning of the beta. I just like to know before going in but sometime HPT can be false negative or positive during IVF so even if you get a negative it doesn't mean that you aren't really pregnant.

As for me ~ Last night before bed the spotting was like pre-af, and then nothing. When I wipe today there is a tint on the paper but nothing super noticable. I haven't called yet. LOL or tested. I don't think I'm pregnant, but I will call today and see what they say. I bet it's from the cyst.

Augustluvers- you are so much more patient than me. :wacko:
Whatever it may be I hope it for the best :)

AFM- did my ultrasound and blood work this am. My lining is great, still. She said she just wanted to double check my progesterone and make sure it didn't do anything abnormal. She said she is so used to working with another dr (in the same practice) and doing his protocol and this is what he would have done, to have me come in again and double check. Phew... I thought it was going to be something else! I will most likely be doing my first PIO shot at work today. I brought my heating pad with me :thumbup:

BMA ~ I did my PIO shots at 9pm this way if I got sore I wouldn't feel much since I was going to bed anyway. I'm so glad that your appointment went well this morning. I'm sure you are very relieved.

As for me ~ still just a tint. I wish it would stop! LOL I did call the doctors office. They don't think it's anything to worry about. They told me that if full blown bleeding starts then to call it in, but for now just to keep my Tuesday appointment. :)

Bma-Glad that everything is fine....and good luck for the PIO shots...!
OMG..your transfer is just a few days away...:happydance:
Thats soo exciting:yipee:

ttcbaby-you are so patient...:hugs:

augustluvers-am glad they dint think its anything bad and wont affect your cycle:hugs:

How is everyone doing? I did my first PIO shot last night and it was fine... This morning I woke up to a super sore butt! Lol after I poked myself I remembered I was supposed to relax the muscle :dohh: I'm sure that's the cause of my soreness!

Lucie- your testing date is coming up so soon! How are you feeling?

I'm ok. Sorry I haven't been posting much. It was the last week of school and it was super busy. Also, I have a crazy cold that is just kicking my butt. I've been trying to lay low and take it easy. I am getting impatient for Tuesday to get here!

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Lucie- I get really excited for you ladies and a cold?!?? A cold? That's classic symptom of very early pregnancy. :) I hear it all the time!

lucie - I do hoep you get that bfp hun! praying hard!

bma - rockstar..doing the shots at work! that's awesome! I had to do my stim injections once in a restaurant restroom....I was totally proud of myself afterward...LOL

mission - I don't feel patient...LOL....in fact I feel like the more days that go by the more impatient I am getting, but what can you do! I have just been googling away which if course isn't a good thing!

Hope everyone is doing fine....
I am having just the hysteroscopy next week....

Lucie & TTCBaby ~ Are you waiting until OTD to test? If you are, I praise you girls for such control. I bet you are both nervous. :hugs: I can't wait to hear of your :bfp:

Bma ~ How are you with your PIO?

As for me ~ I'm still spotting :shrug: Not a lot but still, its getting on my last nervous :rofl: On the other hand... My husband left last night with the the other groomsmen of a wedding that we are in this upcoming saturday. They went to Vermont for the weekend so It's just me at home with the dogs and my parents. I spent the entire day today making favors with the bride and two bridesmaids. I made 132 brides and 132 grooms - chocolate covered pretzels. :wacko: I plan on relaxing the next two days.... and Tuesday is almost here for my appointments.... :yipee: I'm so excited!

I went in for bw/us this morning. I have close to 20 follies ranging from 9mm to 15mm. We were scheduled to go back for the same on Tuesday. I just got a call from the nurse now saying the doctor wants me to come back on for another ultrasound at 12:30 because my estrogen level jumped from 1944 on Friday to 5241 today. I'm not sure what to think but I'm terrified of what the doctor is going to say. Has anyone had this happen and what was the result??

I went in for bw/us this morning. I have close to 20 follies ranging from 9mm to 15mm. We were scheduled to go back for the same on Tuesday. I just got a call from the nurse now saying the doctor wants me to come back on for another ultrasound at 12:30 because my estrogen level jumped from 1944 on Friday to 5241 today. I'm not sure what to think but I'm terrified of what the doctor is going to say. Has anyone had this happen and what was the result??

My estrogen got too high to do a fresh ivf. I had to trigger with lupron & freeze all embryos.

Hope everyone is doing fine....
I am having just the hysteroscopy next week....

Hey lady! Good luck. I came back on to read and respond to your long post from earlier, but its gone now. I was hungover too bad to read too much. Hope you are well.

Lucie & TTCBaby ~ Are you waiting until OTD to test? If you are, I praise you girls for such control. I bet you are both nervous. :hugs: I can't wait to hear of your :bfp:

Bma ~ How are you with your PIO?

As for me ~ I'm still spotting :shrug: Not a lot but still, its getting on my last nervous :rofl: On the other hand... My husband left last night with the the other groomsmen of a wedding that we are in this upcoming saturday. They went to Vermont for the weekend so It's just me at home with the dogs and my parents. I spent the entire day today making favors with the bride and two bridesmaids. I made 132 brides and 132 grooms - chocolate covered pretzels. :wacko: I plan on relaxing the next two days.... and Tuesday is almost here for my appointments.... :yipee: I'm so excited!

Yay!! It's almost here. The PIO shots are not bad at all!!! The first one I forgot to relax my leg and am still sore :/ but it's fine.

Hey BMA...am sorry for removing it...I was confused between having both lap and hysteroscopy or only hysteroscopy before my fet... I got my af Saturday and have been having fever and body pains along with cramps..which tells me endo is back..RE told me I could have a lap for the pain and endo cysts before Fet of I wanted...but both lap and hysteroscopyAre not covered by insurance..so planning to go with just the hysteroscopy....but and scared if the endo might cause problems with my fet....I don't know what to do....but after thinking a lot...I find no other way but to forgo the lap as we cannot afford it at this time...

Hey BMA...am sorry for removing it...I was confused between having both lap and hysteroscopy or only hysteroscopy before my fet... I got my af Saturday and have been having fever and body pains along with cramps..which tells me endo is back..RE told me I could have a lap for the pain and endo cysts before Fet of I wanted...but both lap and hysteroscopyAre not covered by insurance..so planning to go with just the hysteroscopy....but and scared if the endo might cause problems with my fet....I don't know what to do....but after thinking a lot...I find no other way but to forgo the lap as we cannot afford it at this time...

Before I had my lap I had a consult with my RE after my third IUI had failed. I had one advanced symptom of endo. Anyways, he told me that if I had endo and did not do the lap it would not affect the ivf. So, I know you want the lap for the pain, but I'd say don't do it. Hopefully when you get pregnant it will help make the endo go away! The Hysterscopy I'd do so they can do the endometrin scratch that's supposed to help with implantation.

Do you think the fever etc is from the ER?? Possibly? Are you still in the two weeks post ER?

I just completed two weeks after er...
Am sure its not because of er..because last year before my lap the symptoms that made my obgyn doubt that I have endo were fever and severe cramps during af..she said along with the normal endometrium lining, the endo also bleeds during af but inside the body..it causes the inflammation and the fever...so I knew that my endo was totally back...
Well thank you so much for the reply..it made me feel better...I needed re assurance...my mom in law is visiting us this August..I want this fet to work so that I can give her the good news when she is here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->