Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

First try- congrats on your beta!! Yay!

Missionmommy - congrats on 9 embryos, that's awesome.

Augustluvers- the week will fly! (I hope) gl with your scan :)

Scerena- please list any and all symptoms you had.. Lol

AFM- Wednesday I have my u/s & bloodwork and then they'll teach me how to do the PIO shots... Eek! Getting so close :)

thank u so much Hun:):hugs:
did you ask them about the possibility of taking progesterone as endometrin or crinone gel??? why only pio? what makes them choose one over the othre??just curious!!ask them if u can...is pio more effective?

I will ask Wednesday. I originally was going to use the endometrin suppositories, but since I couldn't do a fresh cycle they told me I'd have to do the PIO shots. I don't know why I never asked, maybe because I was so fixated on the fact that they are intramuscular shots... But since I had one two weeks ago, I know it's not so bad.

BMA - woohoo....I can't wait till you have your transfer :)

Mission - that is so awesome....9 frosties wow :)

Screnas - please do stay around..-if anything because you have already been through it you can support those of us who have questions along the way.

AFM - transfer is to morrow....I will be putting back 2 unless we get in tomorrow and see that the quality isn't that great...then I will ask for 3..... but we will see ....wish me luck girls :)

Ttcbaby - wishing you all the luck in the world :dust:

mission to be dozen hey have to be good quality so you have a very good chance :) my two frosties are good quality :) I'm sure one of them will be your baby :hugs:

Bma I haven't stopped cramping since I had my egg collection- horrible as you constantly think af is coming...
I'm keep going dizzy- that was the reason I tested as being dizzy is unusual for me...
That's it for now :)

ttcbaby gl with your transfer today :happydance: I can't wait to hear all about it and how many embies you have out back :)

scerena-thankz HUn:hugs:i hope so too!! well a question for you..what kind of progesterone are you on???is it pio or suppositories??

mission I take cyclogest twice a day they are pessaries, I will take them up until 12 weeks :)

:hi: Hey Ladies!

Scerena - Congrats on the :bfp: So Exciting!! I am so happy for you.

TTC - Hope everything went well today! Looking forward to a report and hope these two weeks fly by for you!

Mission - WOW, 9 frosties, that is a great number. I'm just hoping I have one or two to freeze, 9 is amazing. You're up there with bma and her 13 :happydance:

Lucie - Congrats on being pupo with three! When is your OTD?

AFM - Today will be day 4 of stims. I had bloodwork today, but still waiting on the results. the follistim is not bad at all but the low dose hcg stings really bad, I wasn't expecting that :nope: My dad is coming over tonight to learn how to give my injections since my DH is going out of town tomorrow. I have another appt on Thursday with a U/S so hopefully I have lots of follies.

babylove aw thank you :hugs: fx'd Thursday you have loads of follicles :hugs: bless your dad coming to do your injections :)
What are the hcg injections for???

babylove aw thank you :hugs: fx'd Thursday you have loads of follicles :hugs: bless your dad coming to do your injections :)
What are the hcg injections for???

Thanks Scerena! I know he is a lifesaver :happydance:
It's low dose HCG, 10 units a night, and I believe it's supposed to help prevent OHSS and increase egg quality. I've noticed not a lot of ladies have done that on here so we'll see how it goes...
I just got an update from the drs office. My estrogen level is 144 (after 3 days of stims), they are increasing my follistim from 225 to 300 and I go back Wednesday now instead of Thursday for bw and u/s. I'm not sure what my estrogen is supposed to be now, but that seems low.

babylove-heyy Hun..thank u so much:hugs: ..i did not expect 9 at all..but Gods grace:)
And i was on low dose HCG with follistim too....15 units low dose hcg and 150iu follistim..
Low dose HCG does help with egg quality...read it on some research papers over the net...! all my eggs fertilized ..they must have been good:)

Rub some ice before and after the shots..it helps...i did not fined low dose hcg to sting , but follistim did..i guess its different with everyone!!

My estrogen was 340 something on day 4...but RE had told anything above 100 was fine...so dont worry ..i think the increased dose will help...goodluck for your next appointment:)Hope they find many follicles then..f'xd for u!!

For those of you who did the antagonist protocol... how long did you stim for?

Augustluvers- I ended up only stimming for 9 days.

Bma & Lucie thanks for answering me. I was just wondering as I would like to somewhat plan my month at work and its soo hard not knowing when ER and ET will be on.

Lucie ~ how are you feeling dear?

BMA ~ May 30th is just around the corner!!! :yipee:

As for me - ONE week until my next appointment. I'm confident that the cyst is gone. I'm having no pain or cramps :happydance:

Augustluvers- you're welcome!! :) one week will fly by!! I'm glad you are confident that the cyst is gone. And yup it is right around the corner!!! Eeek I'm super excited!!

Hi ladies! :hi: Can I join you? I'm new to the IVF scene and still trying to understand the process and all the abbreviations. I'm currently on day 8 of Lupron injections to down regulate in preparation for IVF in June.

We just got our SCSA test results today for my DH's sperm and the results were abnormal. We're pretty sure that the reason we may have not been successful in conceiving on our own is that much of my DH's sperm appears to be fractured and so can't fertilize my eggs :cry:. Hopefully with IVF and ICSI we will finally get the chance to be parents! :baby:

Good luck to everyone and here's hoping we all get lucky soon! :dust:

Welcome babydreamer-:flower:
Many of us here are first time IVFers too:)
how long are you going to be on lupron??when do you start stimming??what meds are you going to be on?sorry for so many questions..just wanted to know more about your cycle:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->