Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Dang, I really never had any of those symptoms. That's no good.
You'll be able to give her good news, I just know it!!! :)

Hi Everyone :)

I just got my IVF calendar for my first and hopefully only cycle... Little overwhelmed but hoping to learn a thing or 2 from you girls as I go along. My injections are on the way and should be here anyday. I started the BC protocol so thats pretty depressing... I feel strange taking that stuff when my goal all along was to be fertile!

Hi Everyone :)

I just got my IVF calendar for my first and hopefully only cycle... Little overwhelmed but hoping to learn a thing or 2 from you girls as I go along. My injections are on the way and should be here anyday. I started the BC protocol so thats pretty depressing... I feel strange taking that stuff when my goal all along was to be fertile!

Hello Brandy-welcome to the thread:flower: We have met on another thread already!!
Dont be depressed Hun:hugs:..Its part of the protocol and helps your ovaries perform better during ivf....!

bma-Thank you:hugs:Hun!
And how are you doing...?Three more days to go..and you'l be PUPO!!!

babylove-What did your RE say she is going to do?? Wil you be doing an FET ..i hope they manage to get the levels under control!:hugs:

august-Good luck for tuesday!!:hugs:

Just wanted to stop in and say hi. Welcome brandy

:hi: ladies, sorry I have been MIA... I once again have a stinking cold (twice now since stimming) and I have been on here but found it hard to keep up with all the threads...

starlight how are things going???

ttcbaby & lucie how are you feeling??? Girls I had no symptoms except dizziness I really though I was out!!! Sending you both tons of baby :dust: :dust:

mission gl with your hysteroscopy :hugs:

baby my estrogen was sky high, we coasted (no injections) and when the level went back down I had EC... Fx'd for you :hugs:

brandy welcome :) gl with your up coming cycle

pcsoph2890 PUPO- Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise :)

Hi to anyone I have missed :)

Brandy- welcome to the thread :)

Mission mommy- I'm getting so nervous & so excited.

Baby love- how are you feeling?

Ttcbaby- hope you are feeling better :) may 30 is right around the corner!!

Scerena- hope you get to feeling better :hugs:

mission - Thanks! I have been doing ok. I do have symptoms but I think they are just progesterone related....cramps, sore boobs....

scerena- sorry to hear you have another cold...pregnancy does lower your immune system. Take care hun!

hi ladies! hope you all had a great weekend :) my sister-in-law got married this weekend so it was a very happy and busy weekend!

scerena - how are you doing?? hope you're feeling better xxoo. I am going great - our results and next steps appointment is this Friday so I am suppper excited for it to get here!!!!

mission mommy - how are you??

welcome to all the new ladies :)

bma - i see your FET is coming up...you must be getting pretty excited :)

ttcbaby - i have my fingers crossed for you!

Bma a matter of days until your FET how you feeling???

ttcbaby got everything crossed for you I really have :hugs:

starlight brilliant news :) bet you cannot wait!!! Are you likely to get started on your next af???

Yes ladies I'm so nervous and so excited. DH isn't able to make it, he will be working nights and will be sleeping and it's in the afternoon and the clinic is far like and hour. So, my mom and best friend will be going with me! We plan to eat a good breakfast and then go to my transfer! :happydance: and I am going to be on strict bed rest for 3 days. Only getting up to use the restroom. Crazy! They specifically said no showers or baths. Lol so, gotta get face wipes and hygiene wipes as well! :haha:

Bma Glad your mum and best friend can go with you :)

So crazy how different clinic have different rules isn't it!!! I had showers daily, no bed rest (well rested as was sore but not bed rest) it's just weird why we all get different advise- I was told to return back to Normal, yet in the states a lot of people are recommended to best rest...
I got straight up after transfer and pee'd too!

My personal opinion is I don't think anything makes a difference, if the embies are going to stick then they will- like in a natural cycle we don't change anything- but you have to take your clinics advise :)

How exciting though after all this wait you will be PUPO :happydance:

Scerena- it is crazy how the clinics and doctors are so different. Oh well, I look forward to it though :) lol

bma it's a good thing you get to rest though :) can't wait for you to get your bfp :) how many embies will you have transferred???

Scerena we are transferring 2!! :happydance:

bma yay :) double the chance and maybe even twins :)

I posted this question in another thread too sorry for being redundant.. I just noticed on my calendar that the doc has me down for 150 IU of Puregon and 150 IU of Menogon. I dont have PCOS or any other issues ovulating that we have found. Last month I had 19 potential follies on an unmedicated cycle so I am concerned is this going to cause hyperstimulation?

I posted this question in another thread too sorry for being redundant.. I just noticed on my calendar that the doc has me down for 150 IU of Puregon and 150 IU of Menogon. I dont have PCOS or any other issues ovulating that we have found. Last month I had 19 potential follies on an unmedicated cycle so I am concerned is this going to cause hyperstimulation?

These are normal medications for an IVF cycle. They will monitor you quite often in hopes of not hyperstimulating you. Trust your doctor. A lot of the time the written plan isn't exactly what they go with. It all depends on your hormones from you baseline ultrasound and bloodwork appointment. Breathe... it'll be alright, they know what they are doing :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->