Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Mission mommy- I didn't ask about why I have to be on bedrest. I've heard a lot of people saying that there are no baths for a while though. I'm just looking forward to not working for three days! :haha:

Glad things are moving for you!!! It will be here before you know it!

I was told bed rest for 48 hours but the sr said that means I could sit up and watch tv etc. she said sitting up will remedy any backaches after laying down for a while.

See, I can only sit up to eat.... I wonder why it varies so much from dr to dr

I was told I could shower, just no baths.
Just left ER, they got 32 eggs!! We should get a call on how many are mature today and a fert report tomorrow.

Mission ~ So happy that you get to start your FET preparation :happydance:

Brandy ~ When do you get to start stimming?

Bma ~ I know that my fertility doctor doesn't say to do bedrest but I do it anyway! :haha: Anything to get out of work for a few days! I can't believe you're only a day away from your transfer :hugs:

Babylove ~ So glad to hear you are well! :hugs: 32 eggs wow!!!!! That's awesome!

Lucie ~ I'm so so so sorry :hugs:

As for me ~ I'm so darn excited for friday! I keep going to the bathroom to see if AF is showing her face because I so want her to hurry up and get here before Friday. Weird huh, to pray for AF to show?

August - isn't it funny...now you are hoping for Af....I always got a kick out of it when I was anxiously hoping for her appearance!

BMA- tomorrows your big day! What time do you go in?

babylove - wow that is awesome! I cant wait to hear that fert report!

Baby love- 32 :yipee: can't wait to here the fert report!!

Augustluvers- that's what I'm saying!!! :haha: and I know time flies as it will for you too! Good luck on Friday :)

Ttcbaby- I go in at 11am central time!!! I actually had a very very mini anxiety attack and I kept myself from crying... Luckily.

Hey everyone :)

Bma- Wow..finally!!! Am so excited for your fet...lots of good luck and baby dust!!
Relax and enjoy your 3 days of bed rest!! Waiting to hear from you how it goes..hugs!!
Yea things are finally moving forward for me..

Babylove- yayyy!! That's a great number. I hope most of them fertilize. Waiting to hear your report..drink lots of gatorade and relax...advise given by scerena and bma that helped me recover fast!!

August- thank you!! Hope AF shows up sooner...glad you are finally getting to start..hugs!

Ttcbaby- hope you are doing good..I guess your otd is tomorrow...good luck hun...praying you get your bfp!

afm- my blood tests came back normal so I start my bcps today. Hystetoscopy on 12th ..

Super excited! I got my first package of meds in the mail today ;) Sucks that I dont get to start for 2 weeks and thats the lupron. Currently on BC :( But atleast I am starting to get my goodies!

Trial transfer and hyst is Monday.

Good luck tomorrow BMA!! Will be thinking of you :)

Not sure on our time difference? But...

Not long until you're finally PUPO bma how exciting!!!

And gl for your beta today tccbaby thinking of you and praying for you :hugs:

mission brilliant news Hun :happydance:

brandy exciting times when you get your meds :) not long now :)

babylove that is amazing ha you got 32 eggs well done you!!!! Can't wait to hear your feet report :)

august I was the same wishing af would arrive when I wanted to start IVF- your time is so close :)

starlight one more day until your appointment :)

lucie thinking if you :hugs: :hugs:

:hi: to anyone I missed :hugs:

Thanks scerena and mission mommy!!! I'm here waiting on my doctor to come talk and take me back! I'm super excited. Thanks for your support ladies!! <3

BMA - sooo excited!!! GL today :yipee:

TTC - GL today too, I hope it's good news!

Lucie - Soo sorry :hugs:

AFM - The lab called me today. Of the 32 retrieved, 23 have fertilized!! :happydance:
I will get another call tomorrow and Saturday to let me know the progress. He said he was 99.95% sure it would be a day 5 transfer so it looks like we'll be going in on Monday!!

BMA ~ Good luck hun! :hugs: So excited for you!!!!!! :happydance:

As for me ~ Within a few hours the :withc: will be here! I'm cramping and already spotting heavily :happydance: :yipee: :haha: :rofl: I can't believe how excited and happy I am about the :witch:

Baby love- thanks! that's so awesome!!! Hurry up so we can symptom spot! :haha:

Augustluvers- you are so cute! Thanks hun

I didn't want to post my pics again because I really want to meditate real quick but if you pop over to my journal you can see my two embies and where they implanted them!! :yipee:

Baby love- thanks! that's so awesome!!! Hurry up so we can symptom spot! :haha:

Augustluvers- you are so cute! Thanks hun

I didn't want to post my pics again because I really want to meditate real quick but if you pop over to my journal you can see my two embies and where they implanted them!! :yipee:

I went on and saw in your journal! :yipee: So amazing!!!!! Rest rest rest! Your OTD is around my estimated ER lol

Heyy everyone!!

Bma-Congratulations again!!:hugs:
scerena-thank you! How have you been??:hugs:
babylove-wowww!!!23 is an awesome number:happydance:!! Goodluck for monday ..happy for you!!
august-yayy!i know how happy Af can makes you sometimes !!
brandy-thats exciting..i was looking at my meds like a kid looks at candies when they arrived!! Not long before you start..:thumbup:

ttcbaby- thinking about you today..looked at the pictures of your embies..they were soo perfect..i pray you get a huge Beta..you were soo patient:hugs:

Heyy everyone!!

Bma-Congratulations again!!:hugs:
scerena-thank you! How have you been??:hugs:
babylove-wowww!!!23 is an awesome number:happydance:!! Goodluck for monday ..happy for you!!
august-yayy!i know how happy Af can makes you sometimes !!
brandy-thats exciting..i was looking at my meds like a kid looks at candies when they arrived!! Not long before you start..:thumbup:

oh it's horrible.... Everyone has to think I am nuts that I cant wait to start stabbing myself with needles.. I gather all my stuff up and was drooling over it! I sent pics to my family they are going to commit me ;)

BABYLOVE- Thats amazing!! good luck I am sure it will all be smooth sailing for you now!

Hey girls ... Had my appointment today, still no :witch: :shrug: But I'm spotting. The nurse said that my lining is super thin and that either I won't get a heavy flow or I'll just spot. They took my bloods and now I'm waiting to hear back to see if I start Stims tonight or tomorrow. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->