Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Hey girls ... Had my appointment today, still no :witch: :shrug: But I'm spotting. The nurse said that my lining is super thin and that either I won't get a heavy flow or I'll just spot. They took my bloods and now I'm waiting to hear back to see if I start Stims tonight or tomorrow. :happydance:

Yay! Let's get this show on the road!! :)

BABYLOVE- have they called you with any updates on your embies? How are you feeling?

Hey girls ... Had my appointment today, still no :witch: :shrug: But I'm spotting. The nurse said that my lining is super thin and that either I won't get a heavy flow or I'll just spot. They took my bloods and now I'm waiting to hear back to see if I start Stims tonight or tomorrow. :happydance:

How exciting :happydance:

august-thats soo exciting!!! good luck!:hugs:
brandy-we are all the same...i was a little scared of poking myself though..DH was a life saver!
bma-heyy Hun!
everone else-hello..hope everythings fine::)

AFM- had an ultrasound and bloodwork for my pre-op today!Am having both lap and hysteroscopy on june 12th..
We ae doing a lap as well because i was having terrible excruciating pain after every bowel movement and my ovaries seem to be stuck to bowels and have large endo cyssts!! Am in pain most of the time and cant take it anymore...:cry:

My FET is delayed to august as i need to recover from the surgery!!

BABYLOVE- have they called you with any updates on your embies? How are you feeling?

Yes, they called this morning and said all 23 divided and are 2-4 cells (11 are 4 cell), so they are all still going so far. I should get another call tomorrow on their progress, they'll need to be 6-8 cell by then. It would be nice to have a few frosties in case this doesn't work, but as long as two make it to transfer I'll be happy! I'm feeling pretty good. I went back to work the next day and I even managed to get jeans on today. I've been wearing stretchy pants for about a week!

BMA - How are you feeling? You going crazy yet being stuck in bed?

August - Yay for being able to get started! It's weird how excited we get about being a human pin cushion :haha:

Yes, they called this morning and said all 23 divided and are 2-4 cells (11 are 4 cell), so they are all still going so far. I should get another call tomorrow on their progress, they'll need to be 6-8 cell by then. It would be nice to have a few frosties in case this doesn't work, but as long as two make it to transfer I'll be happy! I'm feeling pretty good. I went back to work the next day and I even managed to get jeans on today. I've been wearing stretchy pants for about a week!

BMA - How are you feeling? You going crazy yet being stuck in bed?

August - Yay for being able to get started! It's weird how excited we get about being a human pin cushion :haha:

Sounds like they are all on their way! Hopefully you wont need the back up plan but FX for you tomorrow :)

Mission mommy- I'm sorry you're in such bad pain :hugs: August seems so far away but it will go by fast. Take cars of yourself and enjoy life!

BABYLOVE- yes, it's pretty boring! But my nephew is here to keep me company & makes me laugh. --- that's so awesome about your embies!!! I'm so happy for you!!

Mission mommy- I'm sorry you're in such bad pain :hugs: August seems so far away but it will go by fast. Take cars of yourself and enjoy life!

Thanks Hun:hugs:..i know it seems soo far..but i cant take this pain anymore..so going for it! Actually they could have started july but they plan to put me on lupron for 2 weeks before starting!

babylove-woww!your embies seem to be doing great..im sure you'l get enough to freeze...:hugs:

Mission, so sorry you're in so much pain, happy that you're procedure is soon so that will help. Xxoo. Time will fly and August will be here in no time!

August, super exciting you're starting soon!

Afm, had results appt yesterday - looked all clear for me ( previous results showed a blocked tube and cysts on ovaries) but that seems gone now? DH's rest showed good number and mobility but morphology had low normal shaped - 3% they said, which was new news. DH took it well though, he has been such a rock for me. We have our next appt in two weeks where we officially consent to IVF then will start the following cycle! We can still also choose IUI as well but don't think we are leaning that way. It's all happening quickly! Should be starting in July :)

Hope everyone is doing great!!

heyy starlight, am glad al tests came out clear for you!!!My Dh had morphology issues too but if you are doing ICSI,it shouldnt matter at all:)
Are they putting you on BCP s next?

starlight brilliant news that you got the all clear :) my oh had morph issues- 2% then over the years it's 15% but ICSI (which we done) will overcome that issue :)

What's next for July is soooo soon :happydance:

babylove amazing fert report :happydance:with all them embies I'm sure you wil get frosties :)

mission I am glad that you will soon be out of pain :hugs: August is not far at all really by the time you recover Hun :hugs:

august brilliant news :) did you start your Stims???

bma how are you today Miss.Pupo???? I've got everything crossed for you literally :hugs:

ttcbaby thinking of you Hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

brandy just see by your siggy that you're starting this month :) exciting times!!! I took pics of my meds too :)

:hi: to anyone I missed :hugs:

Hello again ladies! :hi: I haven't been on here since I first said hello because right when we started injections I was also prepping for my finals :book: and finishing a research paper! But I'm all done with school till the fall, yay!! :happydance: So back to focusing on IVF!

Bma11 So excited for you!! I'm sending out tons of :dust: and crosiing my fingers and toes for you!

Brandy I got so excited when we got my meds and the first injections of Lupron aren't bad at all. The stimmimg ones sting a bit but it doesn't last long. How funny are we for getting excited to stick needles in our bellies?! Anything for a baby :winkwink:.

Mission_Mommy So sorry you are in pain Hun :hugs:. Take care of yourself after you lap surgery and August will be here before you know it! :thumbup: I had my lap last summer in July and we had to wait to start IUI in August. If we had known about DH's fragmented sperm we would have gone straight to IVF. I'm hoping the endo hasn't grown back so much that it gives me problems, but once we're pregnant we won't have to worry for at least nine months! :winkwink:

BabyLove Wow! That's a lot of eggies! :yipee: I'm sure you'll get some to freeze but you probably won't even need them :winkwink:.

Starlight IVF with ICSI should bypass any sperm motility/morphology issues so don't worry! :flower:

Augustluvers We're right around the same schedule. I started my stims on Tuesday 5/28. Yay for growing foliies!! :happydance:

To anyone I missed, :hi: and hope you're doing well!

AFM, we're onto the stimming injections now, Menopur, and Gonal-F and boy do I love the Lupron injections now! I never thought I'd say I actually like an injection, but I got used to the Lupron, lol. It's left bruises sometimes but it never hurt. The Gonal-F pen hurts sometimes and the Menopur always stings like crazy going in! But DH is doing such a great job and it'll all be worth it I the end once we have our little bundle :baby:.
So far my body has been responding perfectly to the stimming meds and our estimated ER is for Saturday, June 8th. At my ultrasound Friday I had 9 follies on my right ovary and 8 on my left after just 3 days of stimming, so I hope they get plenty of good embies by ER!

Scerena- I am going crazy! I want to test already! :wacko: I'm on my last day of bed rest. And I'll take tomorrow easy. I'm thinking I will test on Monday. Do you think that is too early? May 30-june3?? I feel tiny pinches and i can only hope its implantation pains but i know its wishful thinking! lol How are you doing?
In my gut I honestly think this will work but I'm already so anxious to test. OTD is June 10. Oh my lord!

1babydreamer- thank you! I did menopur and bravelle and it stung too! But like you say well worth it! I'm sure you'll have plenty eggs! FX for you too!

scerena-thanks Hun! hope you are doing fine...i guess you mentioned it but i dont remember ..when is your scan? hope the little one is doing fine:hugs:

babydreamer- thanks Hun:hugs:!!! Looks like you are responding pretty well!! Lupron was my Fav too and i have to do it again before my FET!
I had a lap last year march but looks like it has grown back :cry:i guess its the stimming meds ! Well mine was severe..so i guess its easy for it to be back!:shrug:

bma-woww..pinches sound like implantation to me...! trust your Gut and stay positive Hun...i have a strong feeling you are going to get your BFP...:thumbup:! You'l get busy in a day or so and you can stop yourself from testing for a few more days...

Bma the IVF TWW sends you insane doesn't it!!! Its hard constantly wondering what is going on in there :dohh:
I think 4dpt is too early- I've seen people get a bfp then but it's unusual- my first faint but very there line for me was 5dpt in the evening... At 4dpt I had a bfn...
Hopefully fx'd the pinches are implantation fx'd!!! I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

mission hey, my scan is Thursday- I'm so scared/anxious about it... I can't wait for you to have your FET!!!

Mission mommy- I'm a POAS addict! Lol I have acupuncture tomorrow evening! And ill be super busy at work.

Scerena/ I was thinking since they made it to six days and then froze and assisted hatching that maybe may 30 would be one day and so on so Monday would be day 5 and I could test? Like my theory? :haha: I just want to justify it any way I can!!! Bahahaha

Mission, I have no idea what they are doing next...haha. Look like we will officially consent to the IVF/ICSI on June 14, then get started from there! They'd want to start me on the next cycle but I am not sure what that means!

Screna, thanks! What did your OH do to help with morphology? Also, how are you dong?? Hope your scan on Thursday is perfect :)

1baby, that is great that stimming is going well for you and your ER will come up so soon!! Hope you get lots of great embryos :)

Bma, I have my fingers crossed for you!!!

bma mine was a hatching blast but day 5 so I guess if you had it at day 6 it should be ok? There is a good chart on here ill find it- not sure if you've seen it but it tells you what your embryo does each day... :)

starlight I'm doing good thanks :) he just took Wellman conception, loose boxers, 1000mg vit c and l-arginine just basically a cocktail of vits- his morph improved although we still needed icsi :)

https://www.nyufertilitycenter.org/ivf/embryo_transfer

That shows day 3 and 5 transfers :)

Scerena- I've been looking at that chart like three times a day! Hehe. I am incredibly impatient and this is no exception!

Starlight- yay!! So close now! They'll probably put you on BCP or something like that & then stim shortly after that!! And thanks I need crossed fingers.

Bma I looked at it constantly too :) I'm praying you will be my bump buddy fx'd!! Test whenever you like Hun I done it at 4dpt as I couldn't help myself! The good thing about early testing is watching the progression :)
Just don't be disheartened if nothing is there at 4dpt I thought I was out looking at the blank test but the next day (evening) the line appeared :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->