Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Augustluvers-yayy!! Glad that your scan went well!So happy that things are moving smoothly for you after al the delays :hugs:!Grow follies grow!
Just visited your blog..its cool!wil be a regular stalker now on!

babydreamer-wow!Things are moving fast..i remember how fast the time flew from the day i started stimming to trigger then the ER!! Not far away from being PUPO!:hugs:

AfM- nothing much, al the same..waiting for 12th to be done with the lap n hyst. Time never went so slow everrr:growlmad:

Oh I'm excited for you augustluvers & 1 baby dreamer!!! Glad everything is going well.

Mission ~ aww thanks for checking out the site. I just upload a an album of photos, lol

Bma & Brandy ~ Thank you so much! I'm so happy that things are working well for me finally!

I have a question, has anyone ever used Ganirelix? I just did my first inject about an hour ago and I have a rather large lump where I injected the medication. It looks like a large insect bite or something. :shrug: I don't know if this is normal?

~~ I took a picture but my Iphoto on my mac is not working with me right now. I'll try to upload it from my phone during the day or after work~~

Mission ~ aww thanks for checking out the site. I just upload a an album of photos, lol

Bma & Brandy ~ Thank you so much! I'm so happy that things are working well for me finally!

I have a question, has anyone ever used Ganirelix? I just did my first inject about an hour ago and I have a rather large lump where I injected the medication. It looks like a large insect bite or something. :shrug: I don't know if this is normal?

~~ I took a picture but my Iphoto on my mac is not working with me right now. I'll try to upload it from my phone during the day or after work~~

I was told that was normal. It happened to me. It should disappear within 30 to 45 minutes. Good Luck!

BMA - Hope it's positive soon!

AFM - I was planning on testing out the trigger but the doctor's office has me taking a half dose of ovidrel on Friday. It's going to make it difficult to test before OTD. :growlmad: I got a call this morning from the embryologist that we have 20 :cold:!!!

Baby love- why are you having to take ovidrel on Friday?? And awesome freeze report!!!

Baby love- why are you having to take ovidrel on Friday?? And awesome freeze report!!!

Something to do with stimulating my ovaries to increase my estrogen level (I think). I don't remember what she said, she called me right after I woke up yesterday from a nap. I could be totally off on the explanation. And thanks!!

Babylove~ omg 20 frostiesssssss?!?!?!? That's sooooooo awesome :happydance: and thanks for the info on my shot lol I was read and swollen for a good hour! But I'm good now lol

Babylove~ omg 20 frostiesssssss?!?!?!? That's sooooooo awesome :happydance: and thanks for the info on my shot lol I was read and swollen for a good hour! But I'm good now lol

Yeah it freaked me out after the first ganirelix shot and I knew it was supposed to happen. You're very welcome!!! Thanks! I was not expecting that many at all, it's crazy!

I got to say that I'm pretty bloated and feeling a little out of my skin tonight... simple things like doing the bed, bending, have me feeling a little weird in the ovary area.

Oh and not to mention that I just watched the season finale of Vampire Diaries and I'm in tears over the stupid stuff! LOL

Augustluvers- take it easy :) lots of follicles in those ovaries gotta be delicate. This is your get out of doing anything you don't want to do free card :haha:
But seriously hope everything is going well in there!

WOW 20 Frosties!! WTG :)

Nice blog August.. Getting closer to the prize...

Bma have you tested since??? Hope you're okay?

babylove 20 frosties is AMAZING :dance: well done you!!!

august take it easy Hun :hugs: get oh to do everything for you :)

mission & starlight I hope that you're both well??? Thinking of you both :flower:

:hi: to anyone else I missed :)

Scerena- I've been testing since Monday. :wacko: just been postin it on my journal instead of here or else I'd be blowing up the thread! :haha:

This mornings test on the frer is positive. Still a very very faint line... Just hope it gets darker by tonight/tomorrow. Praying for it to stick as well!! I'm so excited but very cautious as well. I'm going to call my clinic when they open and see if they'd take me earlier or what!

Scerena- I've been testing since Monday. :wacko: just been postin it on my journal instead of here or else I'd be blowing up the thread! :haha:

This mornings test on the frer is positive. Still a very very faint line... Just hope it gets darker by tonight/tomorrow. Praying for it to stick as well!! I'm so excited but very cautious as well. I'm going to call my clinic when they open and see if they'd take me earlier or what!

:dance::yipee: So so so so happy for you! I'm coming over to stalk your journal now!!! :hugs:

Just a quick update on me ~ I woke up very sore and feeling very full. I can't even walk normal or get up from a chair without feeling something pull or cramp! LOL :happydance: My ultrasound went great! My lining is great and I have 14 measureable follicles on the right and 2 on the left (with some other ones catching up)! So so so excited!

scerena-Heyy Hun:hugs:..am doing fine..counting days to my lap and hyst.
How are you? Any prego symptoms yet? am eagerly waiting to hear about your scan..its getting closer..yay! what do you expect from your first scan ..do you just see a sac or is there a heartbeat as well?

august-Heyy..am sorry you are sore Hun..few more days to go..once the eggies are out you'l feel good!!:hugs: checked out the album on your blog ..its really cool and you look very pretty:kiss:
Am sorry if you had mentioned before ,when is your estimated ER?

To everyone elseHello!!:flower:

mission we MIGHT see a heartbeat (but not hear it)... Please keep your fx'd for me :hugs:
Not much longer until your lap Hun :hugs: it must be hard waiting though bless ya :hugs:

august I am glad that your scan went well and everything is heading in the right direction :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->