Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Yes we will need transfer updates! I need something to keep me busy :)

Still at the clinic but wanted to write a quick update! Just finished the transfer and transferred 2 embies, one excellent quality and another very good!!

Still at the clinic but wanted to write a quick update! Just finished the transfer and transferred 2 embies, one excellent quality and another very good!!

Yay congrats on pupo! Sounds like some great quality eggs

Congrats starlight!! I'm so excited for you!

Mm belle- good luck to you as well! How many are you transferring??

I got a faint positive 5dp5dt as well. If you only transferred one and don't get a positive that quick... Do not freak out! :) even if you transferred two there's a possibility only one implants and then still don't freak out! I think my 6 or 7 day test was darker than this other girls 11 day hpt she said. Keep all that in mind :)

CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING PUPO WITH TWINS starlight When is OTD???

I agree with Bma about testing :)

Thanks ladies!!! Pupo!! I am over the moon right now :) my beta test date is aug 7.
I did a HPT this morning to see of trigger still in my system and it was light, so will try again in a couple of days hoping it is clear so I can trust it for later on as I can't wait till the beta to find out, lol

Mmbelle, can't wait to hear about your transfer!

Hi Ladies!

We also transferred 2 Embryos today, one excellent and one very good (just like you starlight!!) Everything went great, when we got home my hubby made me Mac n Cheese, and bought me Gatorade! My clinic says the next 2 days are princess days ha ha so I can only get up to use the bathroom and shower. Then my beta is Aug 5th! My hubby will be out of town for work so that kinda stinks, I'll have to call him with the news :)

Any other tips during the TWW?!

And Congrats Starlight, glad everything went well :)

Hi Ladies!

We also transferred 2 Embryos today, one excellent and one very good (just like you starlight!!) Everything went great, when we got home my hubby made me Mac n Cheese, and bought me Gatorade! My clinic says the next 2 days are princess days ha ha so I can only get up to use the bathroom and shower. Then my beta is Aug 5th! My hubby will be out of town for work so that kinda stinks, I'll have to call him with the news :)

Any other tips during the TWW?!

And Congrats Starlight, glad everything went well :)

My advice... Find a hobby other than POAS! haha I didn't really have one other than that but it would of helped.

I did start crocheting a blanket. Those always come in handy. I didn't know how to crochet so I got sucked into youtube and learned.

CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING PUPO!!!!! starlight and mmbelle:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Glad your transfers went well!!!

Both of u have been moving togetheer through the cycle and i pray u both get your BFPS soon...Stick little babies Stick:dust:

Thanks Brandy I have actually always wanted to learn to crochet too! Maybe I'll watch some YouTube as well! :)

Thanks Mission!!! Starlight and I have been twinners so hopefully that means we both get our BFPs!

BMA good advice! I need to make sure I don't get discouraged too early if I don't get a BFP by day 4 ;)

Mmbelle, that is great news! Woot woot!!! Hope you're having a nice couple of days of rest.

Thanks for the tips ladies! How are you all doing?? :)

So the clinic called today and said that they were able to freeze 2!!! We are so excited!! On Friday they weren't even sure if 1 would make it to freeze but they ended up getting to blastocyst stage and they will only freeze high quality ones so we are so grateful! Now I don't feel as stressed about this cycle :)

How is everyone else holding up?!

So the clinic called today and said that they were able to freeze 2!!! We are so excited!! On Friday they weren't even sure if 1 would make it to freeze but they ended up getting to blastocyst stage and they will only freeze high quality ones so we are so grateful! Now I don't feel as stressed about this cycle :)

How is everyone else holding up?!

Thats awesome! Great that you will get your BFP this round and you wont need to worry about the frozens for a while :)

Mmbelle, that is amazing news! I will find out from the clinic tomorrow if we had anymore freeze but on Friday it looked like our 3 other embies wouldn't be freeze worthy so we will see! Are you going to test in advance of your beta next week??

Starlight- have hope for those Embies! I really didn't think we'd have any to freeze and was totally shocked! Yes I am going to start testing on Tuesday (4dp5dt) I didn't have any Hcg in my trigger so it should be accurate if I get BFPs! :) are you testing yet?

I really hope so Brandy!! :)

Heyy mmbelle... Congrats on the frosties... Fx'd for your testing on Tuesday!!!: hugs:

Starlight- I wish for you that they make it to freeze...but everything x'd that this cycle works and you won't need them : hugs:

Everyone else :hi:

mmbelle - I just called the clinic and left a voicemail to find out if any embies made it to freeze. They will give me a call back sometime today, so will find out soon, but either way it is all good! I am just happy that we made it to the transfer and were able to transfer some good ones, so we'll see how it goes! I tested this morning just to see if the HcG was out of my system from the trigger and it is, so I think that I will test next on Wednesday!!

thanks mission :) :) How are you doing??

heard from the clinic and they confirmed that there were no embryos to freeze as I had previously thought, so it wasn't a surprise! Of course I had hoped that we may have at least one, but that is okay :) now just trying to be patient and wait till Wednesday to test!!

heard from the clinic and they confirmed that there were no embryos to freeze as I had previously thought, so it wasn't a surprise! Of course I had hoped that we may have at least one, but that is okay :) now just trying to be patient and wait till Wednesday to test!!

All I'm so sorry! But you will get your BFP this cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->