Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Starlight- you'll get your BFP this round so no frosties needed!! You had excellent ones transferred so I bet it will happen :) I am so nervous to start Testing tomorrow! Ahh!!

Mission- thank you!!! I'll keep everyone updated how it goes :)

tested this morning and got a supperrrrr light second line, but it was still there! Will test again tomorrow hoping to see it get darker :) !

Congrats Starlight!!! :) what brand if test are you using?

I tested and no line what-so-ever. White as a ghost :( hoping it shows up soon!!!

Congrats Starlight!!! :) what brand if test are you using?

I tested and no line what-so-ever. White as a ghost :( hoping it shows up soon!!!

When was your transfer? We're you 3 or 5 day? So many threads I can't keep us all straight!

You'll get yours soon!

Brandy- Starlight and I are on the exact same schedule the transfer was Friday the 26th and it was a 5 day.

Thanks ladies, will report more after tomorrow morning! My DH was trying to convince me to test every other day and I told him I couldn't help myself and would likely test every day lol! Hoping for a darker line tmr....!!!

Mmbelle, it is still early so not to worry!! I am using some super sensitive tests from earlypregnancy.com. They are like little lab sticks were super cheap lol

Congratulations Starlight.:happydance:.i pray it get darker everyday!!

mmbelle-hey Hun..its so early ..dont be disappointed !! i hope n pray you get your bfp soon!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Augustluvers- would love to hear an update from you!! :hugs:

Last I knew august was traveling? Maybe she busy. I would love an update too :)

How are you feeling bma ? Almost out of first tri!

Yea she was off the Cali!

I'm feeling better now that week 12 is Saturday!! I have my last appointment with my RE on Monday and then I'm completely done with the fertility clinic.
I had a cerclage yesterday so I'm feeling even more secure with my babies being safe.

And how are you feeling???

thanks mission!

bma--congrats on 12 weeks coming up, how exciting!!!

afm, I tested again this morning and still saw a faint line again, so waiting for that line to get darker!! it is 12 days past trigger now (did 250 of oridrel), so pretty sure that it would be out of my system? but time will tell!!

Thanks starlight. In my opinion if the line is not going away and it is staying... It's going to get darker. Same thing happen to me... I tested on a Monday then Tuesday I did not and on Tuesday I dug Mondays out of the trash and saw a faint line and then waited to test Wednesday morning. Wednesday's test was wayyyy dark. (Twins)

Keep updating us please.... I LOVE IT!!

thanks mission!

bma--congrats on 12 weeks coming up, how exciting!!!

afm, I tested again this morning and still saw a faint line again, so waiting for that line to get darker!! it is 12 days past trigger now (did 250 of oridrel), so pretty sure that it would be out of my system? but time will tell!!

Ya my lines looked the same for a few days then darkened. You'll notice the difference on one's that are 2 days apart!! It's not a trigger Yay :)

Yea she was off the Cali!

I'm feeling better now that week 12 is Saturday!! I have my last appointment with my RE on Monday and then I'm completely done with the fertility clinic.
I had a cerclage yesterday so I'm feeling even more secure with my babies being safe.

And how are you feeling???

Good! Just bloating. I will feel better on Monday when I see them.

bma and brandy - thanks you both for your supportive thoughts!! I really hope to see it get darker again tomorrow...!!!! I can't even concentrate at work, I just want to POAS all day, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->